• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Member On First Cycle Planning

modusoperandi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey there guys new to the forum & to everything about AAS. Was looking to begin a simple cycle of just test-enth with 400mg per week followed up with a pct consisting of Clomid, Aromasin, Nolvadex. Then taking proscar on the side to combat possible hairloss. My age is 25 years old, weighing in at 155lbs & a height of 5'5. Would like to learn as much as I can on my time here from experienced members. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Probably little overkill on pct . Glad to see you doing just test first.

How much food/protein you takin in? Sound like you need to be shoveling in some of that quality food buddy. Good luck... run a log so we can see the progress.

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

What would you recommend on PCT wise? Most definitely, my fathers side of the family has a history of hair loss while my mothers does not.

On a daily basis depending on how things get per the day goes I get approximately 200g-300g of protein from eggs, dairy, meats & protein supplements. I have also been taking mass gainers to bump up a bit on weight. Just want to know what your recommendations is on a proper PCT regimen?

If worried about Gino I'd run some AI with cycle then I would go with Nolva for pct if you are stressing then add in HGC to pct and you'll be pleased. Some guys are huge fans of cloud so yeah you could run it to.. not really necessary in my opinion. When I'm ripped up and big I hit the scale at 210... measure about 5'6"

Feel free to pm any questions I'm around at least a couple times a day. Check out the Monster Labs sub forum also. Monday night football contest chance to win some gear!

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

If worried about Gino I'd run some AI with cycle then I would go with Nolva for pct if you are stressing then add in HGC to pct and you'll be pleased. Some guys are huge fans of cloud so yeah you could run it to.. not really necessary in my opinion. When I'm ripped up and big I hit the scale at 210... measure about 5'6"
Not trying to step on your toes bro but pct is a very important part of a Cycle it determines how much of what you gained you will keep. Nolvadex and clomid are great together during pct. Hcg should be ran during cycle not during pct as it is supressive and will go against the goal of recovery during pct. Aromasin during pct is also not an issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

400mg test e as a first cycle is awesome start out with 12.5mg aromasin eod during cycle get bloods done 4 weeks in and adjust your ai accordingly. Aromasin is a better choice than adex as is it will not real havoc on your lipids like adex tends to do. Good luck bro

Welcome to the forum bud. I agree that 400mgs Test E weekly is a good starting point. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Run an AI, and develop a proper pct plan. Personally, I wouldn't run HCG on that cycle unless you start to see reasons for it, which I doubt you will if you keep the time frame reasonable. You are going to hear a million and one different views. That's why it's sooooo friggin important to have a general understanding of the basics so you can make educated decisions! Good luck brother!

Welcome to the forum bud. I agree that 400mgs Test E weekly is a good starting point. DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Run an AI, and develop a proper pct plan. Personally, I wouldn't run HCG on that cycle unless you start to see reasons for it, which I doubt you will if you keep the time frame reasonable. You are going to hear a million and one different views. That's why it's sooooo friggin important to have a general understanding of the basics so you can make educated decisions! Good luck brother!
Yep good advice bro. I have ran cycles with and without hcg and I honestly felt recovery was the same. Aromasin is a good ai to run more costly than adex but better imo

IML Gear Cream!

During your cycle. Use an ai. Aromasin, or adex.
Aromasin should be taken daily due to its short half live.
12.5 -25mg ed. And split in two doses if need be. 12.5mg each dose.

I recommend using hcg during your cycle 500iu twice a week.
Id run this up to the start of your pct.

Your pct will start approx 2 weeks after last pin (long ester). So while it is clearing your system, your still taking hcg to help make your recovery easier. Dont run hcg throughout your pct it is suppressive, and you will have a hard time recovering.
Nolva 20/20/20/10
Clomid 100/ 50/50/25 (100 the first 5-7days ) kickstart things.

Also go to the aas section and read the stickies. For pct, and 1st cycle. Advice. Hope this helps

Your pct will start approx 2 weeks after last pin (long ester). So while it is clearing your system, your still taking hcg to help make your recovery easier. Dont run hcg throughout your pct it is suppressive, and you will have a hard time recovering.
Nolva 20/20/20/10
I only have ordered a single packet of the aromasin in a 30 count. Should do 3 then for the 10 week cycle then?

Nolva 20/20/20/10
I only have ordered a single packet of the aromasin in a 30 count. Should do 3 then for the 10 week cycle then?

You need another pack .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

10 weeks is 70days.
If you took 1 each day it will give you 60 day of product. If you start off at half for the first week or so. You will be good. But you need to get bloods a few weeks in to see where your levels are and if they are in range to know if your ai is working or not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back