• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

HGH for females

fiftyfive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My girlfriend is considering trying HGH for the anti aging benefits it offers. she is not a body builder so this is purely for the anti-aging benefits. Her concern is that if she stays on HGH for several years and comes off that her hormones levels will be hurt or she will not produce as much HGH as she did before. We are planning to do labs this week to see what all her levels are. We would like to get some guidance from some of the female vets or male vets too. She does pilates a few times a week. her stats are 5'6" 130, bf roughly 18%. Her main concern is just being able to return to natty levels if she comes off HGH after being on it for a prolonged time, possibly several years.

My girlfriend is considering trying HGH for the anti aging benefits it offers. she is not a body builder so this is purely for the anti-aging benefits. Her concern is that if she stays on HGH for several years and comes off that her hormones levels will be hurt or she will not produce as much HGH as she did before. We are planning to do labs this week to see what all her levels are. We would like to get some guidance from some of the female vets or male vets too. She does pilates a few times a week. her stats are 5'6" 130, bf roughly 18%. Her main concern is just being able to return to natty levels if she comes off HGH after being on it for a prolonged time, possibly several years.
Well I hate to burst her bubble but as we age, your natural levels are reduced naturally so she won't be at the same level she was 10 years ago and she isn't where she will be in another 10.

As for supplemental GH at 1iu a day is sufficient for what she wants. GH doesn't rebound, it will just regulate accordingly. So her body will go back to its natural levels by itself.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I appreciate your feedback geargoddes. I was hoping you were going to respond because I know you're very knowledgeable on the subject.

I appreciate your feedback geargoddes. I was hoping you were going to respond because I know you're very knowledgeable on the subject.
Anytime! I appreciate the kind words.

I can tell you one other thing... I have ran GH on and off for the last 11 years... for variety of reasons... injury recovery, wellbeing, fat burning, growth, etc... and I never once had any unwanted rebound and my bloodwoork always came back good before, during and after GH use.

And currently running gh straight through the last 4 years.

Anytime! I appreciate the kind words.

I can tell you one other thing... I have ran GH on and off for the last 11 years... for variety of reasons... injury recovery, wellbeing, fat burning, growth, etc... and I never once had any unwanted rebound and my bloodwoork always came back good before, during and after GH use.

And currently running gh straight through the last 4 years.

that's great. this will make her feel much more comfortable about trying it out. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I've read a lot of your posts and always found them to be hugely informative.

that's great. this will make her feel much more comfortable about trying it out. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I've read a lot of your posts and always found them to be hugely informative.
Thank you. I'm always happy to help and hope she gets what she wants out of it. GH is a pretty nice supplement for us women 😊

So GH is different for girls, like AAS? I ask because nobody would tell a man to run 1 iu.
For what the OP wants. ..no need for more. But yes, women are more sensitive. I never needed more than 2iu for growth...where you guys take 5x as much

@GearGoddess. Any thoughts on cjc1295w/dac for anti aging as an alternative?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
@GearGoddess. Any thoughts on cjc1295w/dac for anti aging as an alternative?

To be honest, I prefer the real thing to peptides. I'm not a fan of sarms either as some asked about them too. To me, it's a waste of money with a lot of risk/sides attached to it. I never used it as my understanding of it is that it only encourages the production of your own. Some people have very low numbers to begin with and that peptide isn't enough.

For a woman to run gh, for what we typically want is really not that pricey. Especially because she could benefit from so little, 0.5iu-1iu a day.

To be honest, I prefer the real thing to peptides. I'm not a fan of sarms either as some asked about them too. To me, it's a waste of money with a lot of risk/sides attached to it. I never used it as my understanding of it is that it only encourages the production of your own. Some people have very low numbers to begin with and that peptide isn't enough.

For a woman to run gh, for what we typically want is really not that pricey. Especially because she could benefit from so little, 0.5iu-1iu a day.

My wife and I have been considering gh for anti aging and fat loss. Seeing that peptides were and cheaper alternative we thought to look into that.
So you say .5 to 1mg ED for her is enough? That is considerably cheaper than we originally thought. That being said what of Dosing for men. Most bro scientists and vets have many different views.

My wife and I have been considering gh for anti aging and fat loss. Seeing that peptides were and cheaper alternative we thought to look into that.
So you say .5 to 1mg ED for her is enough? That is considerably cheaper than we originally thought. That being said what of Dosing for men. Most bro scientists and vets have many different views.

How old is your wife and what are her stats? But yes, typically 0.5 -1iu of gh is enough for what your wife wants it.

As for men, again it depends on your age and stats but you should be fine between 2-4iu for that purpose. I would start at the lower end...

How old is your wife and what are her stats? But yes, typically 0.5 -1iu of gh is enough for what your wife wants it.

As for men, again it depends on your age and stats but you should be fine between 2-4iu for that purpose. I would start at the lower end...

43yrs old. 5'8" 150 lbs 36DD 28 32. She's been athletic her whole life. But took this summer off to spend at the cottage and gain about 6lbs.

43yrs old. 5'8" 150 lbs 36DD 28 32. She's been athletic her whole life. But took this summer off to spend at the cottage and gain about 6lbs.

I would start her at 0.5iu and work her up to 1iu per day. It takes time to show but if she gets too many sides, like tingling fingers and bloat/water weight then ride it out and stay at the lower dose till it passes then increase. Sometimes it can take a couple weeks till your body adjusts.

I wanted to bring this topic back to life as my wife is considering the HGH route. Any members' wives currently using GH and at what dosages and what has been the response from your wife?

wife is 170, was 210 and with diet, exercise and sibutramine was able to drop 40 pounds, however, the sibutramine has plateaued. She's tried clen, but didn't like the jittery feeling while on it.

Thanks for help in advance.

Hi Wizard,

I'm currently using 2iu/day (split morning and evening). No sides so far and I feel good, but haven't been on long enough to know how effective it is yet. I started out trying MK-677 but started getting bloat and having hardcore carb cravings, and figured since dosages for women are so low I might as well just go for the GH. For context, I'm in my early 40s, 150lbs.

Do make sure she knows about taking it on an empty stomach and not eating for a couple of hours afterward (aside from pure protein) - if she's anything like me she'll get ravenously hungry an hour or so after taking it :) I've been coping with that by drinking extra water and a sugar-free whey isolate drink.

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. Can she drink coffee in the morning right after her first shot of GH, also, what time do you take it at night? I have read that the dose can be taken all at once, but with your experience do you recommend splitting up,dose?

shes 39 yo

QUOTE=Hard Puff;1363452]Hi Wizard,

I'm currently using 2iu/day (split morning and evening). No sides so far and I feel good, but haven't been on long enough to know how effective it is yet. I started out trying MK-677 but started getting bloat and having hardcore carb cravings, and figured since dosages for women are so low I might as well just go for the GH. For context, I'm in my early 40s, 150lbs.

Do make sure she knows about taking it on an empty stomach and not eating for a couple of hours afterward (aside from pure protein) - if she's anything like me she'll get ravenously hungry an hour or so after taking it :) I've been coping with that by drinking extra water and a sugar-free whey isolate drink.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply. Can she drink coffee in the morning right after her first shot of GH, also, what time do you take it at night? I have read that the dose can be taken all at once, but with your experience do you recommend splitting up,dose?

shes 39 yo

Yeah black coffee is fine. The empty stomach thing is because it messes with your insulin sensitivity, so you can end up with really high blood sugar even if you’re not eating a lot of sugar, and of course that can lead to diabetes. In general, a low sugar diet is advisable with GH supplementation for this reason.

She can definitely take the dose all at once. If she’s doing that, it’s best to do it in the morning, because she will still be getting a natural HGH pulse at night when she goes to sleep. Adding the dose in the morning right after getting up and at least an hour or two before eating will give her a second pulse. I’m splitting the dose mostly because I started at a somewhat higher dose than most women would start with, and because in the past I’ve had some blood sugar issues, so I wanted to try to modulate my dose to help smooth things out a bit. When I take it at night, I do so shortly before bed, and at least 4 hours after my last solid meal. If I’ve been lazy and had a meal replacement shake then I’ll only wait about two hours since those don’t take as long to break down. Then I slam a sugar-free protein drink and hit the sack.

Get Shredded!
My wife just ceased 1iu per day, taken at night before bed. After making some impressive changes in her body, weight and appearance via cardio and weight training, she couldn't take the bloating and water retention she was getting from HGH, or so she thinks. We shall see in a week or so if thing return to the way she likes.
She had been on 5mg of Anavar/day for the month prior and during but never had any sides from the Var.

My wife just ceased 1iu per day, taken at night before bed. After making some impressive changes in her body, weight and appearance via cardio and weight training, she couldn't take the bloating and water retention she was getting from HGH, or so she thinks. We shall see in a week or so if thing return to the way she likes.
She had been on 5mg of Anavar/day for the month prior and during but never had any sides from the Var.

I had a lot of bloat from MK-677 but haven't had any from the GH so far. Your wife would be a bit older than me, I expect, but maybe she's still producing a decent amount at night on her own? Did she ever try taking it in the morning instead? I'll assume you were coaching her salt and water intake so those aren't the problem :)

I had a lot of bloat from MK-677 but haven't had any from the GH so far. Your wife would be a bit older than me, I expect, but maybe she's still producing a decent amount at night on her own? Did she ever try taking it in the morning instead? I'll assume you were coaching her salt and water intake so those aren't the problem :)
Assumptions, assumptions.... mmmffffff! I'm 54, my wife is 23. (Really, she's 47, but hey...)
We are doing the night thing based on suggestions from others. If she starts back we will try morning.
Salt intake?!? This is Mexico, where "a grain of salt" comes in a dump truck. I've never paid too much attention to salt consumption because the only salt come from naturally occurring and slight use while cooking. I'll give it some thought.

On the subject of HGH and spot reduction at injection sites. I shaved my beard and forgot I have a bit of a turkey neck, rooster wattle thing going on. You think injecting into the wattle will help? Asking for a friend....

On the subject of HGH and spot reduction at injection sites. I shaved my beard and forgot I have a bit of a turkey neck, rooster wattle thing going on. You think injecting into the wattle will help? Asking for a friend....

I don't think GH causes localized fat reduction at injection sites, does it? From what I've read, the most you can expect is dimpling from constantly injecting in the same area and damaging the tissue, so you can have a dimpled wattle instead ;D

I like the sound of that. Er.... I mean my friend likes the sound of it.

Clen may be back on the table as a choice, before we try the GH. I've read two weeks on two weeks off, start at 20mcg and go up as high as one can tolerate, not going above 100mcg, then sticking with that dose.

thoguhts?

Clen may be back on the table as a choice, before we try the GH. I've read two weeks on two weeks off, start at 20mcg and go up as high as one can tolerate, not going above 100mcg, then sticking with that dose.

thoguhts?

have you considered thyroid hormones instead? IMO they’re safer, fewer side effects and very effective. Best coupled with an anabolic though.

or

a simple ECA stack

personally, clen sucks

I haven’t tried Clen, so can’t help there. I think GearGoddess or someone had a thread that talked about it somewhere around here...

Would you recommend t3 or t4. I'm currently on levothyroxine.

have you considered thyroid hormones instead? IMO they’re safer, fewer side effects and very effective. Best coupled with an anabolic though.

or

a simple ECA stack

personally, clen sucks

Would you recommend t3 or t4. I'm currently on levothyroxine.

I like T4 because it’s kinder to me but I think most everyone uses T3. Also, for me at least, once I pass around 125mcg/day of T4 I quickly see diminishing returns. OTOH T3 has a rapid effect and since it’s the active thyroid hormone doesn’t seem to exhibit diminishing returns with increasing dosage.

If she’s new to T4 I’d try around 30mcg/day while with T3 I’d start around 12.5mcg/day. These are conservative and you can ramp up each after a few days.

Note the half life of T4 is several days while T3 is one day. This means the T4 effect can be delayed a bit until blood levels accumulate so you should make adjustments less frequently.

Back