• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adderall and AAS.??

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Personal experiences.?? The GOOD., The BAD., The UGLY..?? Let's here them.?? Does Adderall serve any purpose in training.

I get Dr RX Adderall and I cannot for the life of me eat enough calories during a blast for the Adderall to be beneficial., even at a very small dose it kills my appetite after a few days. Sure it helps me concentrate and even seems to add a little strength and reps in the gym but the shit kills my appetite. I was told by a Mod that some guys do bulk while using Adderall. Just curious what they do or if they have little tricks to keep the appetite real good while using Adderall.?? I would like to try small dose Adderall next blast if I can keep up with my high calorie diet. Any ideas.?? No pot didn't help either..Lol

Ive never heard of adderall being used for a bulk. Suppose to be great on a cut or recomp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Adderall used to suppress my apitite but only short term after few months I was back to piggin out. But this was several years ago. It also fucked with my mind and my heart beat, blood pressure etc. was badass preworkout but not if it woulda exploded my heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ive never heard of adderall being used for a bulk. Suppose to be great on a cut or recomp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Me either MaceDogg.!! It was in casual conversation and I mentioned why I didn't like Adderall and they said that lots of guys bulk on Adderall and other stims. I know for sure that Adderall would work great for cut.!! It sheds water and definately dries ya up. I don't like that it's a Vasoconstrictor and can shoot up BP but I would like to try it if my appetite could hold up due to its concentration., and amped up feeling it produces. Guess it sounds like how some bulk with Tren and others cut with it.?? I'm assuming it all comes down to diet and calories.???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Adderall used to suppress my apitite but only short term after few months I was back to piggin out. But this was several years ago. It also fucked with my mind and my heart beat, blood pressure etc. was badass preworkout but not if it woulda exploded my heart

If u don't mind me asking Bogs., how many MG'S a day did u take.??., and how long did it take for you to get your appetite back to normal.??

If u don't mind me asking Bogs., how many MG'S a day did u take.??., and how long did it take for you to get your appetite back to normal.??

I was on 20mg xr
First 3-4 weeks I dropped ton weight had to make myself eat but then the dry mouth and appetite suppressant part kinda went away after 1-2months

Then I slowly started back to eating ALOT lol

Send em to me or you will be small your entire life...I am your saviour.....

I take 20mg of Adderrall ED (prescribed) with my AAS. No problem at all. Appetite normal, weight neutral IMO.

I was on 20mg xr
First 3-4 weeks I dropped ton weight had to make myself eat but then the dry mouth and appetite suppressant part kinda went away after 1-2months

Then I slowly started back to eating ALOT lol

Thanks for info brotha., I'm gonna try it again and see if i can keep appetite up. Even on EQ my appetite still went downhill. Gotta couple things differently I wanna try.

IML Gear Cream!
I take 20mg of Adderrall ED (prescribed) with my AAS. No problem at all. Appetite normal, weight neutral IMO.
Positive to hear Smokey., thanks brotha. Maybe i just need to stick with it and my appetite will come back.??

Be happy you can even get it my psychiatrist at the VA is anti stimulants even though the psychologist dx me and said I needed it.

I'm scripted for 60mg Ed. Don't always take that much. When I overdo it on Adderall and other stims I think I can get a little worked up and likely AAS contributing to a more irritability and such. I have been taking Adderall for 10 years.

Be happy you can even get it my psychiatrist at the VA is anti stimulants even though the psychologist dx me and said I needed it.
You need meth? =p doctors are quacks brother your va psyc is looking after your best interests.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lol nah just Adhd medicine Ritalin actually took the test and everything with Adderall no improvement
You need meth? =p doctors are quacks brother your va psyc is looking after your best interests.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've gotten more sides from Adderall then I have from full blasts of gear.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I love Adderall and T3 for cutting. I love Adderall during a bulk, easier to keep it clean. I can focus on my diet and in the gym 10x better, than without it. It also helps my appetite on Tren, because Tren also stops me from wanting to eat, but with Adderall it reverses. Stong mind and will power with Adderall ;)

I love Adderall and T3 for cutting. I love Adderall during a bulk, easier to keep it clean. I can focus on my diet and in the gym 10x better, than without it. It also helps my appetite on Tren, because Tren also stops me from wanting to eat, but with Adderall it reverses. Stong mind and will power with Adderall ;)

Interesting. I am going to start a cut in January and was thinking of using Vyvance on my two weeks off of Clen (Helios)

week 1-2
50!mg T3 daily
20 IU (2ml) Helios daily
300mg Frag 176 twice daily
week 3-4
50mg T3 daily
50mg daily Vyvamce
300mg Frag

repeat for a total of two months and taper the T3 the last two weeks

Using drugs to diet contradicts will power and strong mind.

addy has no purpose in BB , unless you can control your self. which i cant . i can do 900 mg is 12 hours. which always makes me regret it. just say no , you are better off without it

addy has no purpose in BB , unless you can control your self. which i cant . i can do 900 mg is 12 hours. which always makes me regret it. just say no , you are better off without it
I agree bro. The tolerance level for me went fast on addys. I went from feeling good and focused on shit. To nervous af only wanted water and more addys. I can only speak for myself. But I can't do them without problems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Using drugs to diet contradicts will power and strong mind.

some people are actually prescribed this for ADD and it's one of a very few physcotropic drugs that you can take when needed. The problem with it is very bad to mix with beta 2 agonist

I know, if you actually have add or adhd then that's fine. Most people just want to get hyphy on them.

Positive to hear Smokey., thanks brotha. Maybe i just need to stick with it and my appetite will come back.??

Yes...give it a month. Decrease the dose if the sides are too much.

GL bro

Addy was great for me focus and appetite suppressant wise. What I really didnt like was the effect it had on my heart/cardio. Gave me a tight feeling in my chest, sometimes shooting pain when I would do cardio. I actually enjoy my cardio time so I stopped after the side didn't go away after a couple weeks.

Back