• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPC Physique

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any competitors out there that can tell me if there are weight restrictions in the NPC physique category, or is it based soley on height? I know ifbb pro classic physique and physique have weight/height restrictions as well so im curious if the same applies to amateur.

Thanks...

Any competitors out there that can tell me if there are weight restrictions in the NPC physique category, or is it based soley on height? I know ifbb pro classic physique and physique have weight/height restrictions as well so im curious if the same applies to amateur.

Thanks...
Regular physique is based on height.

They never even asked or weighed me. I stepped on the scale out of curiosity. Classes are masters over 35 and over 40, novice and open. Novice and open are divided by height depending on how many guys show up.

With the creation of classic physique guys are getting marked down heavily for being too big. Two guys I know who would previously win suddenly dropped in rank and the feedback from the judges was to move to classic physique for having gotten too big for physique. So if your large relative to the pics your seeing of competitors you might fare better in classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They never even asked or weighed me. I stepped on the scale out of curiosity. Classes are masters over 35 and over 40, novice and open. Novice and open are divided by height depending on how many guys show up.

With the creation of classic physique guys are getting marked down heavily for being too big. Two guys I know who would previously win suddenly dropped in rank and the feedback from the judges was to move to classic physique for having gotten too big for physique. So if your large relative to the pics your seeing of competitors you might fare better in classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Mad..I actually feel like my frame is kinda small for classic. Im going to see how much i end up slimming down in the next few weeks and build an extended cycle from there and see which direction is most suitable. I am pleased there is a masters category..should be fun. I did read about guys getting to big..but by comparison don't believe that will be a problem.

Back