• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Purchased anavar (oxanabol) and eq (boldebolic) from World Pharma

milkyway1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to share:

Purchased var and eq from world pharma website.

Var is Oxanabol by British Dragon - 10mgx100 (blue cap bottle). When I run the security code on the mfg site, the system said it was tested 1 time before. Not sure how this is possible if the security codes had to be scratched off to see.

Instantly puts a red flag as to what I got. At $350 for a bottle this should not be questionable.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
BD from WP has always been legit every time I've used it. It's just ridiculously expensive and you can get just as good of a product dom.

You should have PMed him first and I've never had a pack from Ukraine and it's never taken 3 1/2 weeks.

And you got this from world pharma huh ? ;)

GP on par with WP ? You trying to push some GP BS TG ?

You should have PMed him first and I've never had a pack from Ukraine and it's never taken 3 1/2 weeks.

Yes. The package came 3+ weeks.

I've emailed him, he basically told me to fuck off and check again (lol, check again to see that it has now been checked more times is just funny). When I repeated Q, he didn't bother to reply. Yes. The package came from a woman in Ukraine. Upon checking the code, it appeared to have been checked 1 time before me.

- - - Updated - - -

BD from WP has always been legit every time I've used it. It's just ridiculously expensive and you can get just as good of a product dom.

Yes it is totally expensive and that is why I would expect to have no red flags like this...

Yes. The package came 3+ weeks.

I've emailed him, he basically told me to fuck off and check again (lol, check again to see that it has now been checked more times is just funny). When I repeated Q, he didn't bother to reply. Yes. The package came from a woman in Ukraine. Upon checking the code, it appeared to have been checked 1 time before me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is totally expensive and that is why I would expect to have no red flags like this...
OP
Loose lips sink ships.
STFU and handle this privately off the board.

There are at least 3 other sources besides WP to get legit var from, I never mentioned a lab name.
Let's make this perfectly clear, it's not WP var, it's a knock off BD. British Dragon ceased to be a long time ago and you can get this same version from other sources.

My point is WP is very expensive that's all.

Lmao, did he offend you talking about your over priced chinaman? Calm down there bud. He never mentioned a source to get var from. Not that it would matter to WP anyways as you're about his only customer here. I can name 3 sources to get the same BD var at half the price.

Back