• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Current Pharmacom Cycle with Lab Results

Mortalis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried Pharmacom for the first time and I wanted to share my current cycle and lab work. This lab is the best I have found hands down. From their customer service to the quick shipping and the quality of their products. A little about myself. I am 44 and started lifting a couple of years ago. I hit the gym 5 days per week to lift and do cardio first thing in the morning 6 days per week. I burn 500 calories every morning at 5am either on the elliptical, treadmill, or the bike. Then lift in the afternoon and try to do 20 min on the treadmill to finish the day out. Enough of that. Let's get to the good stuff. Here is my current cycle.
500mg Test Enanthate every 5th day.
375 mg of CutMix 2 (tren, test, drostanolone) every 3rd day.
50mg Proviron daily
.5mg Anastrozole daily
All of these products were ordered from Pharmacom. I am currently in my 7th week and had blood work done last week. I will attach my lab results. Total Test was 3764!!!! Test Free & Weakly Bound was 1404!!!
All I can say is WOW! These products rock. I have transformed my physique with this stack. I am carb cycling 3 days low carb then a carb up day on the 4th and so on. I have been able to cut fat and add muscle. What a big difference. At the end of my cycle (I am doing 12 weeks) I will post before and after pics. I am a customer for life now when it comes to Pharmacom.
I am also taking .5mg of Cabergoline every 3rd day. Libido is great and no Tren issues with the sex drive.
My progesterone was 0.2
Lab results are attached.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 66
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 65
How long after an injection did you draw blood

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

So as a 44 yr old what are your plans after you finish cycle?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I will maintain my diet and workout regimen. In 6 months I may do another cycle depending on what my body looks like.

Back