• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help for newbies!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Bump it up, post or pm me. Let's keep the new members on the right track. Lots of ppl willing to help.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Bump it up, post or pm me. Let's keep the new members on the right track. Lots of ppl willing to help.

Thanks for this thread! I have a lot of questions before I start and hate asking them in the main forums too often. I'm not new to fitness/nutrition, but brand new to gear. I'm doing a cut right now, starting my first cycle in mid July because I'll be traveling a lot in late June/early July on vacations where I won't hit the gym much or at all, so I'm waiting to do this cut then start on gear when I'm at a lower BF%.

Male 33 / 200 lbs / kinda fat right now at 20% BF but I'll get that down pretty quick, doing a pretty hard cut.

I’ve looked a few places and feel like I’m seeing different answers to some of these questions. I'm going to run just Test for the first cycle, 500mg a week (depending on my blood results when I get closer to starting).

A lot of questions here so thanks in advance!
  • What Test should I buy? I see Test E and C recommended all the time, any particular one you recommend?
  • How much should I buy - each 10ml vial has like what? 2500mg? 4 vials good or should I just grab the buy 10 deal and get 2 free since I'm already considering how a 2nd cycle would be even if I haven't started?
  • I'm going to grab an AI just incase, probably Arimidex. I have to learn more about this portion.
  • I've seen resources saying keep a SERM on hand, like Nolvadex. Good idea or no?
  • My main concerns is the post cycle. I want to make sure I can get off the cycle as healthily as possible.
    • From what I've read, after I'm done with the cycle, take 2 weeks with no drugs. Then SERMs for 4-6 weeks? I have a lot time to research this point.
    • HCG's, I don't really understand them. Yes or no on HCG's for PCT?

That's all I got for now lol

Thanks for this thread! I have a lot of questions before I start and hate asking them in the main forums too often. I'm not new to fitness/nutrition, but brand new to gear. I'm doing a cut right now, starting my first cycle in mid July because I'll be traveling a lot in late June/early July on vacations where I won't hit the gym much or at all, so I'm waiting to do this cut then start on gear when I'm at a lower BF%.

Male 33 / 200 lbs / kinda fat right now at 20% BF but I'll get that down pretty quick, doing a pretty hard cut.

I’ve looked a few places and feel like I’m seeing different answers to some of these questions. I'm going to run just Test for the first cycle, 500mg a week (depending on my blood results when I get closer to starting).

A lot of questions here so thanks in advance!
  • What Test should I buy? I see Test E and C recommended all the time, any particular one you recommend?
  • How much should I buy - each 10ml vial has like what? 2500mg? 4 vials good or should I just grab the buy 10 deal and get 2 free since I'm already considering how a 2nd cycle would be even if I haven't started?
  • I'm going to grab an AI just incase, probably Arimidex. I have to learn more about this portion.
  • I've seen resources saying keep a SERM on hand, like Nolvadex. Good idea or no?
  • My main concerns is the post cycle. I want to make sure I can get off the cycle as healthily as possible.
    • From what I've read, after I'm done with the cycle, take 2 weeks with no drugs. Then SERMs for 4-6 weeks? I have a lot time to research this point.
    • HCG's, I don't really understand them. Yes or no on HCG's for PCT?

That's all I got for now lol
im looking forward to the answers to your questions lol

Sorry for the late response. I pmd you back and answered all your questions hit me back on this thread or pm me with any more questions you have.

Sorry for the late response. I pmd you back and answered all your questions hit me back on this thread or pm me with any more questions you have.

all good, I didn't see the PM come through, mailbox is pretty much empty too.

I responded to someone else my apologies so I'll get to u in the thread, any other questions u can shoot to.me here or thru pm which ever you'd like. So first off yes cutting to down to a Lower bf before starting is a very good idea. As far as test esters goes either test e or c is fine as they are both long esters. personal preference imo. alot of people dont do well with test e. You will have to find out if your one of those people. If you plan to continue to cycle after your first cycle go ahead and save some funds and get the 10x deal as test will be the base of every cycle so you can never have enough test imo. Ai I reccomend aromasin it's much easier on lipids and just better all around imo. Week 4 get bloods and introduce an ai if needed..alot of people do not need an ai so don't run it if you don't need it. Make sure you get pre cycle bloods to have a base for when you come off you have something to reference.

Pct I always go with both Nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks start 2 weeks after last shot of test.
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
I have ran hcg once and didn't see a difference in my recovery so I havnt ran it again so can't really comment on hcg as I don't run it.

Pct I always go with both Nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks start 2 weeks after last shot of test.
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
I have ran hcg once and didn't see a difference in my recovery so I havnt ran it again so can't really comment on hcg as I don't run it.

Thanks for all the info man, I appreciate it. I'll look into Clomid, haven't researched that yet.

Some use it some don't. It does come with its share of sides. I get emotional like a girl which is why I don't go over 50mg.

Get Shredded!
If you have any questions throw em up in this thread or pm me big man.

Bump it up..always here to help the new members....

Team ep...

Let's help the new members. Lots of solid guys here willing to help. Post up your questions. Or pm me im.here to help..

Back