• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Help for newbies!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I forgot about my thread. I know there are many out there with questions. Hit me up guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've Ben getting lots of questions keep em coming guys always willing to help

Thank you for the help brother. You are a wealth of knowledge!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Any time brotha

Truly a stand up guy Rich is offering help and advice to those in need! I would take full advantage of this as not many members are willing to take the time and explain and breakdown things as he is, this is great for anyone looking to gain some knowledge! Respect Brother.

I appreciate it bro. Lots of ppl contact me for help, many don't feel comfortable asking questions on the open forum which is ok that's why I offered my help to anyone that needs it. I enjoy the thread.

Yea I've helped alot of people already. I had a earlier post offering the same but the title was a little misleading so I reposted it with a different title. I'd like to help as many as possible. Sometimes as a new member yiu may feel certain questions are stupid so youn won't ask, I feel no question is a stupid question shoot them all my way. But thanks adhome were all a family here just Like giving back

Hey man I am 25 and have decided to stay on. Would you suggest cruising at 250-300 test? I'm not trying to get ultra massive, I'm already 6ft6 25p and do not want to put too much stress on my heart of I'm going to stay on.
I know it ask depends on how big I am but I'm curious

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Huge thanks Big_rich.

You've already given me solid advice on my noob questions.

Still planning cycle #1 ever, and folks such as yourself are helping to clear the fog.

Message me if you have any questions or need help with anything brotha.

Bump this up still available guys

Get Shredded!
Rich,

Thanks for putting yourself out their like that. Means a lot. I'm working myself back into the game after about 5 years away from AAS. Just finished a finished a solid 3 year stretch of training naturally and starting to peak out. I'm wondering what a good suggested oral cycle would be. I've only used injectables, and now that I've been in recovery for the last 5 years, i'm not comfortable pinning myself ever again.

5'11/215/14%BF

Sorry bro don't check my thread to often. Yea I got u brotha pm me amd I'll help you out.

big rich is a stand up guy...too many fuckstains in this business who bash nubs.. we all gotta start somewhere though right. also, if you nubs have questions I'am willing to help aswell :)

big rich is a stand up guy...too many fuckstains in this business who bash nubs.. we all gotta start somewhere though right. also, if you nubs have questions I'am willing to help aswell :)
Thanks for the kind words brotha. I jist truly enjoy helping I didn't have anyone to help me when I was new and many ppl forget they were new once. This is a great community and lots like to help. What good is a community if we don't all help each other. Anyone else want help pls pm me so I don't miss you.

Kinda forgot this thread was here.
Great job looking out for people. It's nice knowing there's a place/person who won't automatically tell people to "check the forum" when they want to know something.

Awesome here to help

Hello brothers!
I'm as new as they come to cycles. Was hoping you guys could lend some experience and knowlege on the subject?

I'm 36 years old 5' 11" 208 lbs. I've struggled my whole life with being over weight, never workout a day in my life. At 32 years old I started having problems. Always feeling like shit, not able to shit right heart burn was almost killing me. To top it off my tits were big and lopsided. I woke up one morning and was just sickened by how fat and bad I had let my self get. I started working out and basically starving myself to loose weight. I went on the military diet. Less then 900 cals a day. I trained hard ran and stayed on strict diet. I lost 80lbs in 2 months. Although I was proud of my results I was skinnier than I've ever been. Started at 245 got down to 165. All my friends thought I was on crack or somthing. After loosing the weight I then decided I wanted to get the gains so I went on a gain diet eating a lot of brown rice sweet potatoes healthy fats and 200 g of protein each day. I went from 7% body fat 165 lbs to 12-13% body fat 208 lbs. Through my fitness journey I became a private trainer at a local gym and was turning my life around. Problem I'm having now is I can't seem to gain the lean mass or even the muscle mass I want so I've recently decided to give a cycle a shot.

I have dbol test e nolvadex clomid I've found a local source for most things I need and have arimidex on the way.

I have 70 20mg dbol
2 10ml/250mg test e
50 20mg nolvadex
30 50 mg clomid
Waiting on 50 1mg arimidex

I already have a nipple problem my nips are kinda puffy unless ther hard from being cold or pinched hahaha. When I got to 165 they weren't bad at all. I'm wondering if since I already have puffy nips if gyno will effect me harder. I want to start my test and dbol today but the arimidex is 2 weeks out. What do u guys think? Should I wait or go ahead with it? Is it ok to start with just test and when arimidex comes then start the dbol from 2nd-6th week? Also and dose recommendations? What times should I take arimidex and dbol together first thing in the morning with food? Also heard I should split the dbol what times are good during the day for that? I know this is a lot of questions I've already had a lot of help and research with the dosing but I see a lot of controdicting dosing so any help will be appreciated.

Hello brothers!
I want to start my test and dbol today but the arimidex is 2 weeks out. What do u guys think? Should I wait or go ahead with it? .

I'm new as well, the same age as you, and am running the exact same cycle. I started both TE and dbol without an ai and had immediate issue with sore-as-fuck nips. I dropped the dbol till I was able to get an ai and things were fine while I was running just the test. But if you already have gyno stuff with your nips, you might want to wait to start anything. Seems like the test takes a few weeks to be very active in your body, but I'm not sure how soon it would effect you. Definitely don't start the dbol without the arimidex though.

Humble suggestion: Put it all up in a closet till a-dex gets there and put in a lot of time in the gym between now and then. What I've been told is that the stronger the base is that you're building on, the better things will work out in the end. You definitely want to put in a ton of work before you start anything anyway.

IML Gear Cream!
What's up brotha I am glad to see you made a awesome life change. It can be tough at times to stay going but your hard work apears to has paid off. Now to quickly answer your question wait until you have everything before starting the last thing you wat is to have issue and have nothing in the Way of an ai to combat it. I saw you posted you have 2 bottles of test e I suggest you gwt another bottle atleast. A good behind we cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks with an ai and clomid and nolvadex for pct.

I am busy with family I will pm you later and help ypu lay out your cycle.

What's up brotha I am glad to see you made a awesome life change. It can be tough at times to stay going but your hard work apears to has paid off. Now to quickly answer your question wait until you have everything before starting the last thing you wat is to have issue and have nothing in the Way of an ai to combat it. I saw you posted you have 2 bottles of test e I suggest you gwt another bottle atleast. A good behind we cycle is 500mg test e for 12 weeks with an ai and clomid and nolvadex for pct.

Thanks brother I appreciate it.

I'll alway bump Big_Rich.

He's given me great advice to lots of questions as I bumble my way through my first ever cycle.

Thanks brotha always glad to help Ben very busy so I will gwt to everyone as fast as I can so please give me a lil time. I'd like to help everyone reach their goals

Any new members in need of help or have questions feel free to pm me let's get this going again.

Demonchild I'm new and I have no clue

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

You need to apply for the Big_Rich steroid mentoring program....limited space is available so act quickly.

Haha

Back