• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Crashed gear

cadillac85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've never had gear crash before not sure if it got to cold or what but when I received my pack today this is what I got pretty sure the npp is crashed but not sure what the darker oil is in the pharm mix 5 don't know if it's crashing or if the different bases are separating any input would be appreciated thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 34
Water in pan on stove be sure to vent it with a syringe needle heat till it's clear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Water in pan on stove be sure to vent it with a syringe needle heat till it's clear

You think that will work for both vials I know it will for the npp but what about the vial in the second pic not sure what's going on with it. It's a base mix of test Tren and stanozol

If your unsure contact the source see what they reccomend you do but it's ehat I have done in the past with success

Np bro it can leave you uneasy after your gear has crashed first time it happened to me after I got it to suspend again I was a Lil worried to pin it but it was fine.

Back