• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Come on NapsGear...

Var

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My first two experiences with Napsgear were great. I got the GPO Test E 10pk (great value), some Tren Ace from India, and all PCT drugs I needed. The orders went smooth and came in 3-4 weeks. I used a traditional payment method as BTC was not being accepted yet. The only problem I had was that the Tren came packaged so poorly I couldn't believe it didn't get caught in customs an 2 vials were broken. Besides that they were wonderful.

Now I have placed a 3rd order and paid with BTC, as I heard that this was faster and easier for them to process. Less chance of error they say. I placed an $800 order of various compounds and much needed PCT meds about a week ago. I got an email today that my order had not shipped but was now in "partial payment" status. Apparently the price of BTC dropped about .01% after I paid but before it was processed and my order is now $4 short, FOUR WHOLE DOLLARS, so they will not ship it. Unfortunately getting BTC for me isn't an easy task and western union would not only take over a week but would also cost me much more that $4.

I am now in a spot where I have neither my Money or my product and the Naps support has been atrocious at best on their chat. I swear they don't even read my question or address my concerns. It's a joke. Maybe they have trained a chimp to man the chat.

So I have came to these board in hopes that somebody working for Napsgear that cares about customers and the brand image can help me get my order that was paid for with my earned money. I see that there are a few active reps that seem to help people out on here which is why I chose this forum to reach out on. I feel that the very small fluctuation of less than a quarter of one percent should not be a cause to held my order up. If the price went UP on BTC I'm sure I wouldn't receive a CREDIT and I wouldn't expect one. But I do expect the same respect in return.

To make it worse, since I made that payment the price of BTC has actually gone up over 10$ so basically it fluctuated down for a short time (when they processed the payment) then went above what I paid and I'm still getting boned?!

I will edit/delete this post if I get my order straightened out as this is more a call for action than a bash on Napsgear. But for now, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

Back