• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle opinions please!

Gokster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Age 39
215lbs
Bloodwork next week.
Wanna order gear in meantime.
Thinking of this thru pharma.
Dbol 10mg/3x/dy
Weeks 1-4
Test E 250mg 2x/wk
Weeks 1-8
Hcg arimidex .5mg eod
Weeks 1-8?
Pct clomid 50mg/dy
Weeks 10-12?
No nolva or Asin from them yet.
Will this work? What suggestions to the vets have? I wanted to do pharma mix2, thinking dbol/test e to start. What you got?
Thanks in advance
GOK

I should wait 2 weeks after my last pin before starting PCT though right?
Besides that does my protocol look good? thanks man.

I should wait 2 weeks after my last pin before starting PCT though right?
Besides that does my protocol look good? thanks man.
yes PCT 12-14 days after last pin 50mg clomid first week and 25mg clomid the next 2 weeks if you can break the tabs into 4ths do 12.5mg the 4th week

i would take dbol 30mg preworkout

do the test E 250mg twice a week for 10 weeks

adex good at .5mg eod and not sure about hcg i havent had balls since i got married

some may bitch about mix 2 for 2nd cycle but fuck it

Hey guys. Talked to Dr. Today, said I want full blood work done, hormone etc.. Got an apt on Monday. We"ll see how that goes. Ordered my gear today. Very excited/nervous. Workouts been hard and heavy lately, can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for all the advice.

Just take the advice from the guys here, something ive been doing and you can't go wrong. Dema knows his shit, the entire company as a whole is awesome and extremely patient and helpful

Just take the advice from the guys here, something ive been doing and you can't go wrong. Dema knows his shit, the entire company as a whole is awesome and extremely patient and helpful

Thanks Jump2man3! Been reading a bunch. This a fun forum to check in on daily. Should have my gear any day now.
Then Blastoff! Lol

Back