• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Lab reviews

Get Shredded!
So second order.....I made a small order last week of just dnp and t4. I got the order on Friday without the dnp. I emailed monster and they are looking into it with shipping

Just finished cycle of superdrol that stuff was on the money hard dry slabs of muscle strength gains through ran it with test e 500 little laziness but most of the side effects mild must be ran with test minimise sides also took red yeast rice and milk thistle give it a try guys you won't be disappointed

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

Just finished cycle of superdrol that stuff was on the money hard dry slabs of muscle strength gains through ran it with test e 500 little laziness but most of the side effects mild must be ran with test minimise sides also took red yeast rice and milk thistle give it a try guys you won't be disappointed

thanks for your feedback bro.

our Sdrol its strong AF

Update on my order. DnP was out of stock but they received it on Thursday and shipped it out. Will update when received.

I’m in week 2 of Monster Tren A and this is fire! Week 1 I was thinking to myself maybe the Tren sides are overhyped lol! 1st pin Week 2 and Holy Shit it was like rocket fuel. This is my first Tren run and plan to switch to Tren E in a month or so.

Glad you're happy with it ronin

What dosing protocol did you use? I want to grab some but I fucking hate lethargy!!

High dose products like a 500mg per ml product are gonna have some pip. Sometimes a lot! Its not the same as injection 750mg of a 300mg product. Your oil volume is different. If you dilute 500 with another 1 or 2 ml of oil its gonna hurt less....just like that 300mg product. As far as the wait...I don't know the specifics of your order but Brutus is a great rep and I don't see him screwing with you on it. You take a risk running a high mg product and Brutus did what he could to make things right with you. But there was nothing wrong with the product you received

Why anyone runs a high mg product is beyond me.....you are going to get PIP.

I did 20mg week one then 10mg ed there after on 10mg the lazyness not that bad very important to run it with high-dose test this superdrol is strong well worth it you'll like it

IML Gear Cream!
I did 20mg week one then 10mg ed there after on 10mg the lazyness not that bad very important to run it with high-dose test this superdrol is strong well worth it you'll like it

Hell yeah thx bro!

this !

Sdrol is potent AF

What kind of gains did you see at 10mg?

Just ordered my pct from Monster. Process was supper easy. Couldn't find a domestic supply of HCG for the life of me and this was reasonably priced. I'm just coming off my first try at trt at 43. Ran DQ Deca 200mg and Test Blend 300mg twice a week. My pre cycle t was 327 and 6 weeks into this 12 week run they were 5070. Felt like a fucking rockstar at 43 years old. I threw Anadrol 50 in for four weeks and blew up like a blimp and I've been doing 4iu's of Serostim (Somatropin) per day. My e got a little high at 107 and I finally found some Aromasin and Nova. I was using research chems which actually worked at first. Grateful for Monster coming through on the pct. Plan on using their Tren on my second go around in January.

Just ordered my pct from Monster. Process was supper easy. Couldn't find a domestic supply of HCG for the life of me and this was reasonably priced. I'm just coming off my first try at trt at 43. Ran DQ Deca 200mg and Test Blend 300mg twice a week. My pre cycle t was 327 and 6 weeks into this 12 week run they were 5070. Felt like a fucking rockstar at 43 years old. I threw Anadrol 50 in for four weeks and blew up like a blimp and I've been doing 4iu's of Serostim (Somatropin) per day. My e got a little high at 107 and I finally found some Aromasin and Nova. I was using research chems which actually worked at first. Grateful for Monster coming through on the pct. Plan on using their Tren on my second go around in January.

thanks for choosing Monster Labs !

Just ordered another round of test e 500 and added eq 600 to it. Let’s see how the high dose eq is.

The eq 600 is badass brother

So I placed an order 2 weeks ago with Monster. Beyond their control and by my own fault my order was delivered to the wrong address. I asked for the address to be changed because I would be leaving my current address in TX to go home to N.Y. to tend to some family issues. I didn't catch them in time to change the address before it was shipped. For any matter, I am very impressed with their communication and delivery. Deliver from start to finish was 9 days. Let me also add that I have ordered from 3 other Labs in the passed and from what I can tell so far, this is the best bang for your buck. I was in contact with Heavy Hitter on the forum side and his response was extremely quick. As for the product, I am having it picked up and delivered to me in N.Y. I don't post reviews until I have bloodwork. So as soon as my gear arrives, my cycle will begin and a product review will be given 6 weeks prior. Thank You Monster!

Glad to hear you're happy so far. Sorry we couldn't get that rerouted to you....we try to send them out as soon as possible

Running test P, NPP and mast P right now. 3 weeks in and it’s fuckin strong shit. Everything works as it should. Possibly slightly over dosed test P but I can’t prove that, I’m pretty sensitive to test though. Don’t skip the AI if you know you normally need one for moderate test doses lol.

Keep up the good work monster team, you guys brew some good stuff. Clean too I never get PIP. You guys got my business for as long as you stay in the game and hopefully many years to come.

Running test P, NPP and mast P right now. 3 weeks in and it’s fuckin strong shit. Everything works as it should. Possibly slightly over dosed test P but I can’t prove that, I’m pretty sensitive to test though. Don’t skip the AI if you know you normally need one for moderate test doses lol.

Keep up the good work monster team, you guys brew some good stuff. Clean too I never get PIP. You guys got my business for as long as you stay in the game and hopefully many years to come.

thanks for the review man

put my order in last week cant wait to get here and start. hear nothing but good about your gear i been looking for a good source for a while

looking to place my first order!

I was told to contact brutus by an awesome friend from Reddit, and I'd love advice on my first purchase!

I've had plenty of Test E Only cycles, but id like to focus on fat loss without blowing up my hairline! Any tips/coupons appreciated

looking to place my first order!

I was told to contact brutus by an awesome friend from Reddit, and I'd love advice on my first purchase!

I've had plenty of Test E Only cycles, but id like to focus on fat loss without blowing up my hairline! Any tips/coupons appreciated

PM coming brother

I am very upset. A lot of business here has changed since the beginning of summer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am very upset. A lot of business here has changed since the beginning of summer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

can you check your PM box.

and please explain why you are upset, you can post here or PM me , no matter to me.

Monster Labs is always trying to be better.

Back