• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Easy steps to success with reconstituting/mixing your EuroTropin/Geno cartridges

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Easy mixing steps for a dummy!
eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc-40-iu-dual-chamber-.jpg

Easy steps to success with reconstituting/mixing your EuroTropin/Geno cartridges without using a Ready-Pen...

Some time back I explained about reconstituting the GH cartridges without using a pen, by utilizing a blunt object such as a pen or a screw-driver... I had this Video saved for sometime now and should have posted it soon to SUPPORT my explanation..

Step 1) Simply remove cartridge from packaging

Step 2) Place Pencil,Pen, or Phillips-screw driver in rear behind plunger and SLOWLY press with STEADY force.. Do NOT worry about water leaking out, the rubber stopper/plunger is super tight..Remember to go slowly in order to avoid damaging the Lyophilized Polypeptide (HGH)..

3) Roll around SLOWLY to assure all recombinants/amino acid residues have mixed equally... Once mixed allow it to sit for 20-45 mins (preferably in the frig)

FYI - After mixing the powder with the liquid/solution, Eurotropin & Genotropin must bestored in a refrigerator (2° to 8°C), for up to 4 weeks. Thereconstituted solution can remain at room temperature for upto 2 hours prior to each injection. Once the injection isadministered, the reconstituted solution MUST be returned tothe refrigerator. The cycle can be repeated over the allowable4 week period, but ALWAYS return to frig and KEEP out of UV light (The hormone is extremely sensitive to light, and sudden movement)

Official leaflet for Geno's with FULL description on mixing with pens and storage details (same applies for EuroTropin Cartridges)

http://www.pfizer.ca/sites/g/files/g10017036/f/201505/Genotropin_PM_E_control_178688_20_Jan_2015.pdf

Below is an instructional video demonstration using of the Screw-driver/pencil method I have recommended for reconstituting WITHOUT the Ready-Pen..

Last edited:
Good info here for guys without mixing pens. I use the plunger of a slin pin, fits perfectly, roll between fingers and thumb, then store in refrigerator in a decongested area.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

As always
Vision
Is and always
Be the "MAN"

Perfect guide! Now I can link people to this thread

Very useful! The video visual pretty much makes this idiot proof.

Easy mixing steps for a dummy!
eurotropin-hgh-191aa-etc-40-iu-dual-chamber-.jpg

Easy steps to success with reconstituting/mixing your EuroTropin/Geno cartridges without using a Ready-Pen...

Some time back I explained about reconstituting the GH cartridges without using a pen, by utilizing a blunt object such as a pen or a screw-driver... I had this Video saved for sometime now and should have posted it soon to SUPPORT my explanation..

Step 1) Simply remove cartridge from packaging

Step 2) Place Pencil,Pen, or Phillips-screw driver in rear behind plunger and SLOWLY press with STEADY force.. Do NOT worry about water leaking out, the rubber stopper/plunger is super tight..Remember to go slowly in order to avoid damaging the Lyophilized Polypeptide (HGH)..

3) Roll around SLOWLY to assure all recombinants/amino acid residues have mixed equally... Once mixed allow it to sit for 20-45 mins (preferably in the frig)

FYI - After mixing the powder with the liquid/solution, Eurotropin & Genotropin must bestored in a refrigerator (2° to 8°C), for up to 4 weeks. Thereconstituted solution can remain at room temperature for upto 2 hours prior to each injection. Once the injection isadministered, the reconstituted solution MUST be returned tothe refrigerator. The cycle can be repeated over the allowable4 week period, but ALWAYS return to frig and KEEP out of UV light (The hormone is extremely sensitive to light, and sudden movement)

Official leaflet for Geno's with FULL description on mixing with pens and storage details (same applies for EuroTropin Cartridges)

http://www.pfizer.ca/sites/g/files/g10017036/f/201505/Genotropin_PM_E_control_178688_20_Jan_2015.pdf

Below is an instructional video demonstration using of the Screw-driver/pencil method I have recommended for reconstituting WITHOUT the Ready-Pen..

Simply AWSOME and SOOOO useful !!

Long live the V. !!!
:winkfinger:

I will say this, PSL is lucky to have a guy like macedog!!

I just started growth for my first time 9 weeks ago and he was one of my guys I bounced questions off of. Def knows what he is talking bout. Glad he is apart of most forums I'm on and consider him a friend.

I will say this, PSL is lucky to have a guy like macedog!!

I just started growth for my first time 9 weeks ago and he was one of my guys I bounced questions off of. Def knows what he is talking bout. Glad he is apart of most forums I'm on and consider him a friend.

MaceDog deff is good people man, thanks for sharing brother...

Just got my hands on a few of these cartridges. Thanks for the tip V!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd it work for you man?

I used the plunger of a slin pin to push the dilutant through and it worked beautifully! It is a great deal more convenient than having to mix 10iu amps every time!

I used the plunger of a slin pin to push the dilutant through and it worked beautifully! It is a great deal more convenient than having to mix 10iu amps every time!

Euro or Geno. What batch number if they Euro

Because I know the ones I have you ain't pushing the plunger with a slin pin, Philips screw driver or any other device. The only way to get the bac water to the GH is to extract it with a syringe and then inject into the chamber with the GH. A little more work but still nice having the 40iu. I was just wondering if your batch was later . I know PSL was supposed to have corrected the problem. Just wondering what the did with all the ones from the batch id that I have

With the 12mg/36iu Geno vials, I always vent the vial with a pen needle or a slin pin with out the barrel in it. Relieves pressure. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this.

So how much on a 1ml insulin syringe would I pull for 3iu if I'm only mixing 1ml of water into 40iu of powder?? Somebody help me out!

Awesome post - I was wondering how to use them since I cannot seem to source any pens!

Back