• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anybody cut with Dbol?

chicity112

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dbol with test. of course. It's so much cheaper than many other orals and it's obviously very effective. You retain tons of nitrogen on it and stamina sky rockets. The sense of well being from it is a nice bonus too. Seems if you want to build muscle and shred fat it's a good option. I know it will make you bloat but that's temporary. I may be way off here and i know it's not considered a cutting drug. Just curious to hear other's opinions.

Never for used it for bulking, have used it to start and finish a 16wk cycle.. first 4 weeks and then last 4 weeks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't run it during a cut I mean you can do it but there's much better compounds. You can cut effectively with just test. The aas is just to preserve as much muscle as possible when your in a deficit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I really don't see why you wouldn't work especially if you are on a calorie deficit it should keep your strength up just keep an eye on your e2 and you shouldn't bloat much with a low dose. I don't remember who it was but there is a member here who will use it along with winni the reason he told me is it helps him with his joints since the winni will dry him out. Go ahead and try it out and let us know how it goes cutting and bulking is totally diet dependent so anything will work .

Back