• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arm swollen from delt injection

Get Shredded!
I guess it would be wise to try and find some Bactrim or whatever else will help an infection I keep a bunch of anti Es and everything else I might need but no antibiotics.

Look up aquarium antibiotics. Exactly the same thing. But if it lingers on much after using them a doc visit is a must.

Just read through the thread and though he has it figured out, I was agreeing with vision. Looked like cellulitis and needed some antibiotics. They usually prescribe Bactrim like he got and in some severe cases like my infection was, they prescribe two others that are more aggressive. I hate to see people argue about a subject like this and keep someone from taking action sooner instead of telling him it's just pip and should subside. Anytime you have symptoms like this, it's best to get it taken care of immediately before it becomes a bigger problem for you. What some fail to realize is, what you see on the outside, is never what it looks like on the inside. The inside is always in a worse condition than the out seeing as that's where the problem is. What I would have liked to have seen was people being a little more proactive and saying, "vision may be wrong or right but it's best to go get it looked at to make sure". That is 10x more helpful than 99% of the stuff I read in this thread. We are suppose to help each other, not potentially harm each other out of a maybe.

I couldn't have said it better....what the surface looks like is a mere fraction of them inside...

People need to always take precautions, if it doesn't feel or look right,get it checked out, what's the harm in that...

These infection he has is classified under cellulitis,but I forget them term for it...

I had compartment syndrome cellulitis, his doesn't appear to be compartment as it spread... God,I can't think of them name for it to save my life...

What do you guys tell you doctor in this instance. Do you just come out and tell truth? I never once even thought about telling my doc about self done trt.

What do you guys tell you doctor in this instance. Do you just come out and tell truth? I never once even thought about telling my doc about self done trt.

I tell them then truth, this way they can dial in and get my treatment where it should be...lying about it would only delay and hinder treatment...

I told them I used test,I explain everything and blamo,they're able to treat my issue with the appropriate measures and protocol...

Now telling your dr is one thing, going to the ER and telling the technician is an other...

My Dr knows, and it's NOT on the record..this way no insurance company will EVER know...

You can tell them the truth. They've heard and seen worse. They aren't going to call the cops on you because you injected a steroid. You will more than likely get a lecture or some pamphlet talking about the dangers of injecting yourself but that's it. They'll still help you.

I had to go to the walkin clinic for the exact symptoms as the OP. Told the doctor the truth, she looked at me and told me I had cellulitis. No lecture. No dirty looks. It was easy. They don't care about our activities, just people wanting to help people. I'll always go if I'm concerned now!

Ive got the same damn pain.. i usually pull from my needle pile here.. does anyone have advice please?

6fc9b57ea067a8678b0d1466c19d6b00.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How to use benadryl ??? Is that pills or spray???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back