• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza

IML Gear Cream!
The guys with logs going have been doing very well! Ive been keeping an eye on everyone :)

Still have my opinoins on guys who I think are gonna be at the top but, its gonna be tough going considering the guys that are still going strong are doing great work.

Proud of all you guys!

All I know is my diet and training are on lock. I'm growing quick and keep upping cals every week. One cheat meal a week, I'm not messing around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates from Spiny? Been very quite these weeks...hope everything is going well. Just curious especially after I saw his last transformation.
Spiny works hard and has good genetics. Interested to hear an update from him as well.

Up five pounds and leaner that when I started.
4dabce7afc0c27d9dea67d5cf2376bb3.jpg

Was this picture stolen from a redacted classified file?

Can't be given out full nudes for free

Don't be jewing out!

262f3cfec38b30a650adf25240c40619.jpg

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

It's a cawk sawk bro

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

Little progress shot for you guys. Got a little tan while in cali on vacation

4b4a65cdd6303f8b6046d800af094447.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I have kept quite as a judge. But I have to say this competition may be won by attrition.

For those of you still in it to win it keep pushing because it is only getting easier to win with so many dropping out.

If that ain't motivation for you I don't know what is :winkfinger:

I have kept quite as a judge. But I have to say this competition may be won by attrition.

For those of you still in it to win it keep pushing because it is only getting easier to win with so many dropping out.

People have dropped?

Who has dropped out?

We need a list

Just from what I read today rside and 00lude. Not including the last four weeks which several guys have not posted at all or have not posted in awhile.

Maybe I assume too much with 00lude but if my house burned down last thing I would put time into is a BB competition.

Maybe I assume too much with 00lude but if my house burned down last thing I would put time into is a BB competition.
Hard to say. The gym is a huge stress relief for most guys. However I have no idea.

LOL! Guapo is banned? That's one way of getting rid of the competition. Who is southern? Never heard of him and not seen him before as I recall. Spiny is a bit of a shocker as I have not seen him post and know this guy is a gamer.

My apologies if I seem out of the loop, I have been working many weeks with long work hours in and out of town.

Hard to say. The gym is a huge stress relief for most guys. However I have no idea.

Trust me it is a stress relief but I need more money in over time at work than the gym right now ....

IML Gear Cream!
So I can win the fucker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wtb a captn progress pic

Sure man see my log. Imagine my upper body matches my wheelz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've been working and going to the gym I'm not out just been quite busy with school functions and work

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just switched over some compounds/orals in the cycle so i think some crazy stuff is about to happen

I'm in it to win it! My body is a well oiled machine. I'm not keeping up with a log or anything just posting some pics when I can. I've been slammed at work doing 6 13hr days a week. Still killing it in the gym as well!
b3c972f6ab4b92a263531da89a761733.jpg

In it to win it, been busy to keep up with log but i try to update it atleast once per week. Lets gooo!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back