• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza

Get Shredded!
We got a pretty even field of 6 foot and over and under. Def looking forward to see some of these taller guys transform

Just curious. ..but now that Olympia has past im always reminded of the fact that many of the top guys in physique, classic and open class are all below 5'9.(in most cases way less) Just out of curiosity wanted to get an idea of height in our ASF Challenge.

Bundy74 - 5'11

6'3

Nearly up 20lbs in 20 days...hope everyone else is out there getting it! On a side note this new size is making it slightly more difficult to pin myself :(
(In the glute that is..)

Nearly up 20lbs in 20 days...hope everyone else is out there getting it! On a side note this new size is making it slightly more difficult to pin myself :(
(In the glute that is..)

welcome to my world..quads and delts will become your new freinds.

Literally a 23 gauge 1 inch needle in the quad seems like some stuff they did to prisoners at gitmo

HAHA yea 23 gauges to the quad sucks... 25 is much better.

IML Gear Cream!
Who is still in this? We should get an updated list...

Flash gordo hasn't posted since week 1 neither has southern. Anyone else drop out?

Flash gordo hasn't posted since week 1 neither has southern. Anyone else drop out?

They don't have to post again until the end to my understanding

Eat. Sleep. Lift. Repeat

There are about 8 or 10 active logs I see floating around.

We will see in about 9 weeks huh

There are about 8 or 10 active logs I see floating around.

We will see in about 9 weeks huh

Yes sir, I'm sure the field will dwindle, this ain't for the soft hearted....

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

I just started oils and orals today
Labs were yesterday
I'm a late bloomer

5'10

im still natty for 3 more weeks. No log for me. I just follow what sherk does :)

Get Shredded!
Lets hear some updates. Coming up on 4 weeks in. 1/3 of the way.

I'm up in weight... not enough.. I hope I can put on another 3-5 of lean muscle mass before I start trying to harden up.

Days like today don't help. Poor planning has led to me drinking my egg whites with a chocolate milk chaser. And no more food for hours.

Lets hear some updates. Coming up on 4 weeks in. 1/3 of the way.
Up 23lbs will start to taper down macros and adjust workouts as we get closer to week 6. Been feeling great, eating right, resting and getting everything dialed in for 2nd half of the run.

Down 16lbs and continuing to gain strength, all speed ahead!!!!

Question for you guys, it seems I've been able to significantly lower my AI dosage since adding a small amount of proviron and 300mg of masteron to my cycle, is that normal?
Everything else has stayed the same....

Question for you guys, it seems I've been able to significantly lower my AI dosage since adding a small amount of proviron and 300mg of masteron to my cycle, is that normal?
Everything else has stayed the same....

yes that's normal bro

yes that's normal bro

Ok, I know mast can work like an AI and have never experienced this before, almost got scared I was taking bunk test, even though I'm on prescribed trt.
On such low carbs my head gets foggy and hard to think sometimes, lol

Down about 15 lbs and getting stronger.

Body feels like I was in a car wreck.

Idk ive been on vacation in cali eatin ice cream and smokin weed

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Up five pounds and leaner that when I started.
4dabce7afc0c27d9dea67d5cf2376bb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates from Spiny? Been very quite these weeks...hope everything is going well. Just curious especially after I saw his last transformation.

Back