• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza

Get Shredded!
253e6afed65212789720b0b234ffdc1b.jpg

Get that morning workout in boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol seems familiar

monster 10

Since one doesn't have to follow the rules, we all don't right?

I asked for an extension before the deadline had passed as I was unable to take pictures.
With that being said it's now Tuesday and I didn't even get round to edit and post my mid pregnancy pictures, hence I won't be competing.

Also all it meant is I would have had less time than the rest of you... and most opted for an early start here anyway. 28th of Aug as opposed to the initially outlined 1st of Sep.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to see you wont be jumping in. Least you still got that last W a couple weeks back. I wouldnt worry about the head start some guys were already mid cycle others like me are just starting to pin. These substances are still only as good as the people using them and as ive said before you can't bottle hard work discipline and determination. Stay well and enjoy the show..should be a good one!

Sorry to see you wont be jumping in. Least you still got that last W a couple weeks back. I wouldnt worry about the head start some guys were already mid cycle others like me are just starting to pin. These substances are still only as good as the people using them and as ive said before you can't bottle hard work discipline and determination. Stay well and enjoy the show..should be a good one!

Agreed!
This is truly about being the best I can be! My competition is me...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

IML Gear Cream!
I asked for an extension before the deadline had passed as I was unable to take pictures.
With that being said it's now Tuesday and I didn't even get round to edit and post my mid pregnancy pictures, hence I won't be competing.

Also all it meant is I would have had less time than the rest of you... and most opted for an early start here anyway. 28th of Aug as opposed to the initially outlined 1st of Sep.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
Just giving you a hard time since you did it to me once about the date or weight. Jump in, makes no difference to me. The more the merrier

Just giving you a hard time since you did it to me once about the date or weight. Jump in, makes no difference to me. The more the merrier

Me too! Just bustin stones! Doesn't matter to me when and how they enter, I'm not in competition with anyone but myself. I'm not here for store credit at a source (though I'll happily accept it, lol) I'm here to be physically better by thanksgiving than I was on sept 1st

So how are all you softbodies doing so far? Lets here an update!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Up a few pounds. Carbs have me feeling great but I can def feel the weight and after cutting so long hard to say goodbye to some of the hardness and graininess.
Just have to be wiling to accept its a bulk and im trading cut for size.
(1st pin and orals was today)
1ml npp
40 mg dbol
50 mg anadrol
250 mg sus
Few pounds up..
Wont post another pic till I hit 200

Up a few pounds. Carbs have me feeling great but I can def feel the weight and after cutting so long hard to say goodbye to some of the hardness and graininess.
1ml npp
40 mg dbol
50 mg anadrol
250 mg sus
Few pounds up..
Awesome stuff man you are going to look pretty rad at the end of this

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

1ml npp
40 mg dbol
50 mg anadrol
250 mg sus
Few pounds up..

Such a mental struggle, when your lean, it's hard to see the cuts and veins slowly fade. And when your bulked up, it's hard to watch the scale travel downward....

Such a mental struggle, when your lean, it's hard to see the cuts and veins slowly fade. And when your bulked up, it's hard to watch the scale travel downward....

Couldn't agree more..im still in the guilt phase of eating so much these days :( to go from counting restricted carbs to a 40 40 20 split with roughly 340 carbs a day is nuts!

Get Shredded!

Couldn't agree more..im still in the guilt phase of eating so much these days :( to go from counting restricted carbs to a 40 40 20 split with roughly 340 carbs a day is nuts!

Hang in there bro! You'll come out a bigger man on the other side!

Provirin dosage? Anyone have experience and a suggested dose not that they have found effective for hardening up and lowering shbg?

Provirin dosage? Anyone have experience and a suggested dose not that they have found effective for hardening up and lowering shbg?

50-100mg
50 will work but more is always better right? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking 50 mg split in 2 25mg doses each day

I try to split my doses of everything the best in able...
Just think it's been proven at this point steady blood levels are best

Agreed with the other guys.

50mg will be plenty boss.

I might suggest saving that for later in the cut btw.

Agreed with the other guys.

50mg will be plenty boss.

I might suggest saving that for later in the cut btw.

Yep, was planning it for the last 4 weeks with winny...

Back