• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza

Yeah then you don't need to be killing yourself. I walk the neighborhood fasted and get plenty of fat loss.

If not I'm doing sprints after a meal.

AAS will help Yeah but, why rely on that when you don't have to.

Agreed, just making sure I'm doing things as optimally as possible...

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Do you have your own log going yet? If so where is it? I couldn't find it

More motivation....understand, this isn't for me but for everyone else. Understand I want to compete against the best version of each of you. I want to push myself further than before...so I know that when the victory comes it will be not because you were anything less than your best...I just happen to be better.
Good luck!
https://youtu.be/aDCGrINPGUQ

Do you have your own log going yet? If so where is it? I couldn't find it

No sir, I'm waiting on my pack to land in the next Cple days and I will start then. Im sure it'll be Monday

Both work but HIIT is more effective for fat loss however LISS is much easier on the joints and friendlier for sparing LBM. I personally think 80% HIIT and 20% LISS is a good ratio. You will get maximum fat loss from the HIIT but your body will be less beat up doing LISS. Do both brother

Both work but HIIT is more effective for fat loss however LISS is much easier on the joints and friendlier for sparing LBM. I personally think 80% HIIT and 20% LISS is a good ratio. You will get maximum fat loss from the HIIT but your body will be less beat up doing LISS. Do both brother
Yep!

Thx, kinda what I did today, step mill, then treadmill, back and forth, for s total of 60min

Thx, kinda what I did today, step mill, then treadmill, back and forth, for s total of 60min

Cardio session two coming up soon tonight...

Get Shredded!
This is going to be one of my most meaningful posts as I can officialy say im now sponsored by Drugs Gear for the ASF Challenge. I want to take a second and just express how much this means to me. Understand its not about the gear allbeit that is a huge deal,but for me it's so much more. The idea that someone believes enough in what your doing is huge not in just competition but in life. It's such a humbling thing to know you have someone in your corner. I am so proud at my physical accomplishments but equally proud to be backed by such a solid source like a Drugs Gear. For those who dont know of the quality service from Alan and the DG squad just read ask around and it will be easy to understand my pride.
This puts so much more motivation behind every rep and every meal..so much motivation to be the absolute best I can be in 12 weeks.
Just know every drop in every vial, every last bit of powder in these pills will be put to use in the best way I know how.
Thank you so much Alan and Adhome01. Thank you to everyone who has shown support and filled me with even more confidence. I may not know any of you personally but believe me I will be thinking of the support when things get hard. When I have to force down another chicken breast or eggs, when its hour 2 into a killer back day all of that support will be with me.
Bundy74-

d4a586bf7732577f1686955ba1447fd9.jpg

About to get some McDonald's and enjoy the labor day weekend with my family

I'm lovin it

New studies show the best way to burn brown fat is with sprints first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Start 40 second medium pace, 30 faster, and 20 all out. 1 min rest repeat 4 times and that's one cycle.

Like to throw out a huge shoutout to Dannie for supplying me with some amazing basicstero gear. This tren is crazy strong.

The pumps from the drol/tren is retarded. Strength is getting scary high

After today's workout.

1680569a5cd49c2b3100f5f0749ad142.jpg
49f7d16ad31ade5fba130dee1038878f.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm currently hung over laying on the beach next to this sexy thing. You fuckers better be starving and doing cardio.
5k done this morning and yes I'm hungry!!

Enjoy the beach and vacation.

06dec864e7192b8168d52775db4689eb.jpg

Everything is coming along great, have a great long weekend everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to throw out a huge shoutout to Dannie for supplying me with some amazing basicstero gear. This tren is crazy strong.

The pumps from the drol/tren is retarded. Strength is getting scary high

After today's workout.

1680569a5cd49c2b3100f5f0749ad142.jpg
49f7d16ad31ade5fba130dee1038878f.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Looking good!

Dannie should be posting pics this weekend to join you in the comp.

Dadbod
07fa249632d7d203b706bdeb7587a7ed.jpg

Last edited:
253e6afed65212789720b0b234ffdc1b.jpg

Get that morning workout in boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back