• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Throwdown Challenge Ass Kicking Ultimate Log Extravaganza

c69e5ea812054a35b99414ca6ff183f6.jpg

This is in the am deflated as fuark.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

These are 8 weeks in.

Attachments

• IMG_2091.jpg
    IMG_2091.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 38
Coming along nicely, im really in my comfort zone of leaning out. I have maintained approx 7 pounds of gains since the 1st 6 weeks but the rest has started to melt away between the clen and var. The primo has done a great job of maintaining the upper body gains...but man I got sooo much respect for you big boys who get those calories in..honestly for me 3500 cals a day was a ton so to know you dudes are putting down upwards of 1000-1500 more than that daily demands respect..who would have known eating would have been the hardest part of a bulk. Stay well fellas.

Damn swole looking great! Thay tan makes a world of difference

Looks like guys putting in work!

Keep KILLING it!

Montego, is it possible to get the guidelines for the final pictures so i can submit earlier? I will in the process of moving during the final day and would like to take some decent pictures while not being in a car

Shit I guess I'm about to get on the stair master for the next two weeks and see where it gets me. Just started week two of some EP anadrol and dropped the deca. May add in some extra adex. You guys motivated me to tighten up and shed water back down to 225.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should do another challenge in a few months imo.

I really think we should and have it end about March or April. So us fatties can cut and the cutters can bulk if they'd like.

Lol when this started i was already at week like 13 of a cycle.. I think this is no like week 25 for me..

Lol when this started i was already at week like 13 of a cycle.. I think this is no like week 25 for me..

You are a trooper man

Yh I would be 100% down! I plan on cruising into Jan after this so would be perfect timing for me

I'm def cruising to Jan-Feb so I'm down to. Monte look at this you already got 3 down for the next run!

I'm dropping to cruise on thanksgiving. Starting show prep beginning of January.
53e0b16a05c8507547e22bbc16b054b3.jpg

I'm dropping to cruise on thanksgiving. Starting show prep beginning of January.
53e0b16a05c8507547e22bbc16b054b3.jpg

You've got the leaner size. I won't have anything like that till the beginning of the year. I relaxed and got sloppy this ride. Shame on me

Back