• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF Sunday Church.

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Starts Now..

https://youtu.be/ByJrku6bQ88

530e517a4af009a9eab6438ad5cc52cb.jpg

Pass the plate. That sermon converted me!

I really like Joel and how he gets a message across without making me feel like a horrible Christian

God gave Joel 40 million dollars. God loves Joel.

IML Gear Cream!
Come on Seattle I thought you were better than this?

Come on Seattle I thought you were better than this?

Better then what bro? A good hot dog with sauerkraut on it? I don't think so..
rfl_3844.jpg

That's sent down straight from heaven

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Delivered from the man him self. Straight into the hands of his son..

Now I don't clam to be Jesus, but you can make your donations here. Gofundme.com/SBmoneydrive

I believe God speaks through us if we open ourselves to him. I go to a hole in the wall Church and love the message and the people. I have listened to Joel's message and have found some of it useful. Yes he has made a lot preaching the word of God but what about these thugs in the NFL making millions and are nothing but trash. Look at Kaprinacle or what ever the fuck his name is.

cc6fab161fcff922ad87895fff371659.jpg

Live fast. Die Young. Leave a bulky corpse.

^^^ this. Fuck me, guys making excuses for this arsehole????
Umm... re-read the meme. It calls him A con man....

Umm... re-read the meme. It calls him A con man....

Yes. Yes I know. ^^^ indicates I agree with this man. Then commented on the ahole who gave him some kudos. The ahole not being you. Guillotine :)

Yes. Yes I know. ^^^ indicates I agree with this man. Then commented on the ahole who gave him some kudos. The ahole not being you. Guillotine :)
Yesh, that makes a LOT more sense. I need sleep, sex, and coffee

I worked on an airplane for crenshaw christian church, they asked if I would donate time as a contribution since they are a non- profit ( really your flying in a gulfstream ). I told them I'm a for - profit mechanic and upped my rate on the bill, they never called me again

Back