• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mary Jane

Smoke smoke!!

Volcano FTW Too dirty any other way IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Be smoking and dabbing at the Raider game in a bit. ..I hope its allowed

Maybe for a big user. I only use it at night before bed. Plus I dont want that tar in my lungs.
Volcano is actually pretty nice. I think it's one of the cleanest ways to smoke flower. Little pricey, but well worth it in the long run.

Volcano is actually pretty nice. I think it's one of the cleanest ways to smoke flower. Little pricey, but well worth it in the long run.

I found a digital on Craigslist used once for 250. I snatched that shit right up lol.

I found a digital on Craigslist used once for 250. I snatched that shit right up lol.
That's a great deal! Fuck.. I don't know if I'd trust a cragslist guy suckin on my future bags...

That's a great deal! Fuck.. I don't know if I'd trust a cragslist guy suckin on my future bags...
HAHAHA I bought the quick bags. They come with all new mouth pieces and shit. Im a bit of a germ freak. I tried Pot for the first time two years ago and never looked back. It works for me better then pain pills. No joke. Hard part is I cant function during the day with it.

Just roll some blunts....
Blunts taste like shit. The only thing that burns properly is a swisher. And I hate tobacco, so I'm fucked.

I dabb, but not on the go. I don't get high on the go. Only at home. Get high on the go, maybe find to self in the Crowbar Hotel.

HAHAHA I bought the quick bags. They come with all new mouth pieces and shit. Im a bit of a germ freak. I tried Pot for the first time two years ago and never looked back. It works for me better then pain pills. No joke. Hard part is I cant function during the day with it.
Smart man. For sure bro, better then any pharmaceutical. Unless your trying to get ultra dumb high.

Back