• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Light test e anavar cycle. Advice please

getchunk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok boys so just after a little bit of advice.
Thinking of starting up a really light test e and anavar cycle.
MY STATS. 22 years old. Been consistently training for 4 and a half years. 6'1 - lean at around 8% - 84kg. havent really made any gains in the last year.
This is what im thinking. yes i know im young. but physically im mature, hit puberty at a very early age and am physically alot older then all of my mates.

8 Week cycle

Test e at 200mg per week - yes i know low dose. just want to keep test levels at mainatance and stop limp dick
anavar 30mg a day
arimidex 50mg EOD.

PCT
40/40/20/20 NOLVA
50/50/50/50 CLOMID

What i want to ask is should i run hcg throughout? I dont want to damage HPTA.
Before you say this will not do much. My body responds very well to these substances. I know i will make gains.
any other advice welcome. cheers

I hope you mean .5mg arimidex every other day. Thats still a ton for 200 mg a week.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I would personally just keep the dex on hand unless your gyno prone. 8 wk is a little short while running test e I would go 12 wks on this cycle. 200 is a maintenance dose but if you get results then good for you not getting greedy and running more.

First off bro that is below most trt doses and 30mg per day is very low for var. Based on the fact you said gains have stopped for the last year tells me your diet and training are not on point. Can you post up your current diet and training split. I want to help you reach your goals without jumping on aas. Your test levels should be crazy high right now. you could make sick gains with just diet and exercise bro. Give me some stats and we'll get you squared away. And if after you still want to jump on even thou I'm against it at that age Ill hill help you structure a proper cycle.so give us some stats

I agree with big rich. Based of what I read you not ready.if you cant eat to grow without gear you won't eat no where near enough to grow with it. Learn about proper nutrition before you touch anything other than a weight

i am actually now thinking 50mg anavar not 30. The only reason i am running test is because i know its important to have a test base on every cycle and i know how much var suppresses the libido. Im 22, 84kg 8% been training for 4.5 years consistently 5 times a week. My diet is good i eat alot of veges alot of fish and chicken. i used to track macros and did for over a year but i dont anymore.

Are you currently low t? Just curious because you're going to shut yourself down for a trt dose of test. Anavar is low as well. And 8 weeks on enanthate? So again, shut yourself down for a trt dose with inadequate amounts of var...for to short of a time period given the ester....you've got it all figured out.

IML Gear Cream!
You need labs. Why run a maintenance dose of test when it's likely your body is producing a similar amount already and then take a really substandard dose of var? The whole plan seems poorly thought out.

If you happen to be lowT prone, shutting yourself down even for 8 weeks is likely to just fuck you for good, while at the same time is almost guaranteed to give you almost no results over 8 weeks. It takes a trt patient a good month to even start to kind of notice the effects of such a low dose in general.

Either you're genetically maxed out which is HIGHLY unlikely, your training has gotten stale (good chance) and/or your diet is insufficient for further growth. The last option is that you have a medical condition. Like hyperthyroidism or hypogonadism.

So before you go do something stupid and ineffective, get yourself a hormone panel, and see what's going on with you naturally. Then if you decide to run a cycle, run one that at least has some reward to go with the risk. No need to reinvent the wheel here: 500/wk test and arimdex maybe .5 twice a week or EOD tops. Run hcg during the cycle at no less than 750iu/week and follow a proper pct. Have all drugs in hand before starting.

Basically think twice then shit or get off the pot. Your plan is pointless unless you are a female looking for gender reassignment.

Last edited:
I can't help unless you post some info for me bro. I won't suggest anything. All it sounds like is you are only interested in the gear part of the equation. The gear is nothing without the diet and training. I will only help you if you help me help you.

My diet is good i eat alot of veges alot of fish and chicken. i used to track macros and did for over a year but i dont anymore.
This is the standard response which really means "I dont have a clue about nutrition."
You also didnt post your goals.
Its easy to see why you are stagnant in your growth.
And it has nothing to do with gear.
Not trying to beat you up Brother but trying to take the easy way out isnt going to work here. Especially with that cycle.
Good luck.

If he he is gyno prone then why not run Nolvadex just in case of gyno? Why do you need something extremely strong such as a Arimidex?
And why stack Anavar with 200mg of test? Why not run Anavar alone to avoid any potential sides?
I would personally just keep the dex on hand unless your gyno prone. 8 wk is a little short while running test e I would go 12 wks on this cycle. 200 is a maintenance dose but if you get results then good for you not getting greedy and running more.

Nolvadex is a serm ment to be used in pct. If he is gyno prone I'd go with aromasin it's stronger and lots of people do better on it. But honestly gear is not what he needs I offered to help him thru everything but I don't think it is what he is looking for.
Pm me bro if your afraid to post it on the open forum I will help you with your diet training. Gear if needed so atleast you will be educated about gear b4 doing anything

- - - Updated - - -

And you don't rim anavar alone pls pm me bro I'll get u squared away

Back