• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Save 50% When You Check Out With Bitcoin!!

IML Gear Cream!
Lol brotha!!! Idk how to even use it yet. I didn't request for amount to be upped either. I still have not added my account info yet. All I did was download app and put all my info in except bank. I looked at the part where it says to request to yo amount but I couldn't request it cause my bank info wasn't in yet. I just left the app alone since y'all gave me the info to download app. I went on it today and its says the bumped me up to 3k.. I just acted like I wouldn't use it at the $300 amount
Nice

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

It's says you can't combine promos. You will have to pay full price for everything to get the deal

The beatings will continue until morale improves
what I meant was does it calculate the discount for bit on its own. I have no issues with product of week or bit deal either way it's 50 percent off I'm not looking for better deal lol I'm cheap but not that cheap.

It will calculate the 50% on checkout when you select bitcoin as your form of payment.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Just tried to finalize my order on site and it says bitcoin can't be used cause site is down for maintenance... Anyone else have this issue. I've been using them along time so I've seen this multiple times but not while trying out a new payment option.

Does the 50% off work on the 10 packs as well?

Order placed and paid
Also I simply went to settings in my circle coin wallet and clicked on "limit increase"
Filled out a few questions and BAMMM. 3 grand

Has anyone ever tried the Vermodje Proviron? ?

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I have circlepay on my phone now but did not set it up because of the $300 crap, most orders are a little higher then that.

Okey I got it down now. Made my payment and it was accepted. Only thing I didn't like was my first payment I submitted I put the actuall am out I owed naps. It then sent them less so I had to send a second payment. I'm guessing the factor shown on app which was like 1.004 needs to be multiplied by the amount you sending huh? Idk but is their a conversion calculator on app

Okey I got it down now. Made my payment and it was accepted. Only thing I didn't like was my first payment I submitted I put the actuall am out I owed naps. It then sent them less so I had to send a second payment. I'm guessing the factor shown on app which was like 1.004 needs to be multiplied by the amount you sending huh? Idk but is their a conversion calculator on app

Same thing happened to me.

Order placed and paid
Also I simply went to settings in my circle coin wallet and clicked on "limit increase"
Filled out a few questions and BAMMM. 3 grand

Has anyone ever tried the Vermodje Proviron? ?

I looked into that but they asked for my social. No thanks.

Sale is over in 20 minutes don't forget your last minute orders!

Back