• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

most grams of protein to eat and/or consume in one sitting

IML Gear Cream!
1g per kg of body weight. Seriously people still push these protein myths? Especially the meal amount one. The intestine doesn't have a stopwatch in it expelling anything over 30g in an hour.

New science from university of Tampa, the leader in nutrition science, and you can look these up. They are published papers peer reviewed. The science says 1.5-2 grams per pound to build mass. To build lean and cut fat 1-1.25. Now the new science says drinking aminos consistently throughout the whole day will give you better uptake, less digestion issues, prevent you from being catabolic, and give your body a constant stream of protein.
Id agree with this. Sometimes the indigestion and bloatedness you get from trying to consume your protein is to much. I know when using my bcaas/eaas throughout the day and during my workouts made a tremendous difference in how i felt overall. Not to mention how i felt during and after my workout.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I never exceed 60 grams per meal. 6 meals max per day.

I weigh about 240 at the moment

thank you for an answer on the thread topic...grams per meal...thanks bro...since i started this thread and it only seemed to get total G of protein/day, i let it die and experimented and found about 60-65 was were i felt best at

Heavy, your the master when it comes down to timing and nutrition. Seriously..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Back