• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren

cadillac85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has the best Tren in your opinion I have some pharmacom Tren e just trying to stock up and like to have a little variety

I've used DQ and Monster recently and loved each. I used IA last year and it was good too.

Who has the best Tren in your opinion I have some pharmacom Tren e just trying to stock up and like to have a little variety

Ill buy your stock

Cheapthreads out..

Ill buy your stock

Cheapthreads out..
Sorry cheap not for sale trying to add to the stock pile not get rid of it. I have some hammer Tren e lol was going to toss it haven't even tried it still sealed but from what I've been hearing around here idk about that stuff lol it's all yours if you want it:roflmao:

Psl tren is of great quality and potency. Give them a try you won't be dissapointed. Older post but if you haven't ordered check out psl

Hell try Gorilla, they are running a buy 1 get 1 right now, read nothing but good shit there and it is domestic and they are fast!

Psl tren is of great quality and potency. Give them a try you won't be dissapointed. Older post but if you haven't ordered check out psl
Have some on the way from DQ and prob going to get in on the Tren sale gorilla is having but I'll def keep psl in mind thx bro

Forsure bro. There's so many sources to choose from. I take great care choosing sources as you are trusting someone yout don't know and injecting trily who knows what in your body. My suggestion to you bro Is read reviews, logs, talk to the reps, take every step possible to find the best possible source. That's why I reccomend psl to everyone they are top notch at what they do, constantly run logs, post bloods, each and every rep has awesome customer service with fast responses to every question. There gear is proven time and time again to be of great quality and true potency. Whoever you choose do your research. Take care bro

Aggressive Growth flies under the radar here but they have some kick ass tren ace . Truth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

be very interested in tren e. stil in bulking mode and could use a great source (listening attentively)

Can't go wrong with my earlier suggestion.

I wish advanced had tren e. it would be my one stop shop. unfortunately I have to look elsewhere. thinking either DQ or aggressive growth for the tren e. opinions?

Yeah it's g2g. But I understand you wanting to go domestic.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
ive always wanted to get geneza but I don't feel like waiting 8 weeks paranoid if its coming or not.

ive always wanted to get geneza but I don't feel like waiting 8 weeks paranoid if its coming or not.
If you were to order geneza. Depending on how much you are spending its worth using ems shopping. I've gotten packs within a week. Lonest two weeks.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

If your looking for domestic with good price and great communication and excellent ta would would go with DQ haven't been disappointed yet I'm about to start their Tren E next week

Everyone is gana give you a different source they feel is the best. Like I prefer psl and monster. Cadillac is suggesting dq. Take all these, read reviews, logs, bloods, talk to the reps, one will stand out go with them. If you go with psl let vision or macedog know big_rich Sent you. They will take good care of you

Back