• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cardio while lean bulking & macro help for lean bulk

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Plan on starting a lean bulk and was wondering how many of you all do cardio while lean bulking? Right now I usually do 30 minutes on the stair machine(usually at a 4-6 pace) after each training session.

Is this something I should continue to keep fat gain in control while bulking or cut cardio out completely

my diet will be 95% clean with a weekly cheat meal(date night with the girlfriend).

My current macros(in a deficit) are 250P 150C and 50F

When my bulking starts I was thinking about 300P, 250C(first week bumping them to 200 then second week 250C) and 75F. That will be a starting point to see how I react to the added carbs my body does well I will slowly add in more up to 300C max.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 235

Before I started my last cycle I was 220 and 12.5 BF%. I plan on getting closer to 220 again before starting my lean bulk.

Cardio while lean bulking & macro help for lean bulk

I would say that naturally I'm more of an endomorph. I've been over weight my whole life. I was 320 Jan 2015 pick up some weights and got down to 203 and now sitting around 235.
That's what scaring me about lean bulking and no cardio. I don't want to ballon back up.

I will also be running Test C, NPP and Tbol during the lean bulk

Last edited:
Plan on starting a lean bulk and was wondering how many of you all do cardio while lean bulking?
It's one of those things I know I should do but usually don't. It is probably a VERY good idea, for a whole lot of reasons.

Back