• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Advice to a girl with a boyfriend that uses steroids

I disagree with most here about the problem being tren. With tren he'd more likely be paranoid, accusing you of being unfaithful, controlling, and quick to rage. His attitude sounds more like he just wants to keep you on the side as a spare tire while he gets his rocks off everywhere he can. Testosterone and certain other drugs make us extremely horny, and some ancillary drugs like mirapex/pramipexole make people do really strange compulsive things like gambling, homosexual sex, and cross-dressing to name but a few. It's not fair to you, move on. You are not his mom, sister, or his keeper. I don't know how old you are but the older you get the less bullshit like this you will put up with. Good luck.

He's 25 years old.
I know he is under a lot of stress as well, we recently renovated our place and is up for sale. Money was tight etc. but we had the support of our families. I know he doesn't cope with stress well and when things become out of his control he tends to push me away even though i'm there for him, when he starts a cycle everything is happy days then when it nears the end everything changes.

To add he is extremely horny all the time and we have sex literally every chance we get for the past 3 weeks I have noticed hes been acting as if he's nervous if that makes sense it's weird and i don't know how to put it but that's the best i can describe.

Last edited:
Sometimes coming off is the worst time emotionally, especially when you cycle and come off completely. Odds are he's not doing proper pct, which makes things worse or last longer. Post cycle depression is very real.

I'm not sure if anyone will see this at all but I'm after a little advice from a males perspective that has used or is using steroids and the effects it can have on the person using psychologically.

My boyfriend ( now ex ) of 4 years broke it off a few days ago out of the blue. He has been cycling for the last 6 months on & off 3 weeks ago i noticed a change in his behavior he became distant and rather cold each week it got worse up until he broke it off with me ( his mum also noticed a change in his behavior). He is normally funny and loving and very caring, He is just a completely different person,gets angry very easily as well and is quite moody, is ego is out of the world. He has done this to me once before back last November he said exactly the same things to me upon breaking up and all seem to be about me , me & i everything was to do with him needing to be on his own and have a break etc etc. yet expects me to stay in contact with him and be strong for him (whatever that means). He did mention to me he was gettin goff cycle about 2 weeks ago is this some kind of come down?

Every time he does this he eventually comes crawling back saying how much of a mistake hes made etc.

I don't understand this behavior he has never been like this up until he started using and he said it wouldn't have an effect on him emotionally. I beg to differ and so do family members.

This is probably not even remotely related to AAS, there's too many factors involved like the state of your relationship and many other things.

Your looking for a reason as to why this happened, understandably, but what else is going on? It sounds like he is emotionally immature, "leaving" and "coming back" is fucking childish.

What is your relationship like? Have you ever cheated on one another?

Is he stressed?

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm going to tell you like it is.

Edit: it could be AAS; it could be anything.

This is probably not even remotely related to AAS, there's too many factors involved like the state of your relationship and many other things.

Your looking for a reason as to why this happened, understandably, but what else is going on? It sounds like he is emotionally immature, "leaving" and "coming back" is fucking childish.

What is your relationship like? Have you ever cheated on one another?

Is he stressed?

Sorry to be blunt, but I'm going to tell you like it is.

Edit: it could be AAS; it could be anything.

^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is immature of him i know that.
In a way i might be looking for a reason because he gave me so many different reasons as to why it just did not make sense one bit, neither have cheated on each other, we use to have a great relationship until steroids came along but ultimately that was his choice.
Like i explained earlier he is under stress & i don't think he copes well with stress.

It is immature of him i know that.
In a way i might be looking for a reason because he gave me so many different reasons as to why it just did not make sense one bit, neither have cheated on each other, we use to have a great relationship until steroids came along but ultimately that was his choice.
Like i explained earlier he is under stress & i don't think he copes well with stress.

That's me with stress!!! like I don't cope well at ALL!!!!! that's where antidepressants or anxiety meds came in and actually helped me not obsess over every single stupid petty thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He told me that he kept having a dream about me sleeping with my sisters ex bf ( which he absolulty hates) Which i find extremely disturbing and cringe. So maybe he's battling thoughts in his head i don't know.
when he was breaking up with me i just let him speak and get everything off his chest i didn't interrupt and at the end of it i didn't have anything to say to him i just sat there in silence because in my mind i couldn't believe history was repeating itself & really couldn't find anything to say or ask. He asked if i had anything to say to him as if to make himself feel better about the situation.

probably did a test cycle thats why he was horny all the time you need to wait 3-4 weeks after a cycle to do pct so his testosterone is probably dropping

Get Shredded!
He told me that he kept having a dream about me sleeping with my sisters ex bf ( which he absolulty hates) Which i find extremely disturbing and cringe. So maybe he's battling thoughts in his head i don't know.
when he was breaking up with me i just let him speak and get everything off his chest i didn't interrupt and at the end of it i didn't have anything to say to him i just sat there in silence because in my mind i couldn't believe history was repeating itself & really couldn't find anything to say or ask. He asked if i had anything to say to him as if to make himself feel better about the situation.

A guy at 25 isn't all that great to start with, adding hormones before it's necessary is a recipe for disaster. Try older more stable men. Not guys. There's a difference.

Sounds like trenmares, tren gives me the worst nightmares, similar to this. They were so bad at times they would put me in a bad mood all day even though I knew it was just a nightmare. I would relive bad experiences from years ago that I thought I'd put past me. wife makes me sleep in another room when I'm having trenmares. She'll ask if I'm taking something different, always say no cause I don't want her to blame the roids.....lol.

Might be time to move on....if I wasn't married yet, I wouldn't put up with that crap...

This sounds like the same "girl" who posted in the Pit a month or two ago asking about her boyfriend not wanting sex or some shit with her very first post.....yall dudes was gullable as fuck and she started posting pictures of her being a model and shit and you all was all over that.....lmao sounds like the same "girl" ....i mean what girl knows to come on asf to randomly ask questions about their man.

Omg what is with everyone and jumping to conclusions that im a troll girl & some girl from yonks ago on a nother post. I dont have a profile picture because i cant figure out for the life of me how to change it.

Omg what is with everyone and jumping to conclusions that im a troll girl & some girl from yonks ago on a nother post. I dont have a profile picture because i cant figure out for the life of me how to change it.

They're all on steroids and paranoid.

Welcome to the Dr. Phil show....ASF style. One new girl with a question and a bunch of guys overdosing on testosterone, tripping all over each other to get attention. Typical.
This is probable the most reliable, most accurate response yet.:)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I bet he cheated and now he's in PCT and sad/mad as fuck because his rebound E is out of control and he can't figure out why.

/thread

Or maybe this is fake. Jump off a cliff. :winkfinger:

Some people take anti depressants and end up killing themselves. Some take a pill or this or that and end up wit a rash. Some can't take an opiate without getting hooked.
Sounds like your exbf is not a strong canidate for aas. Like most dumb asses juicers.... we tend to think the stronger the substance the better. And then the more of the substance the better... until something like this happens and then we get off the juice to salvage what we fucked up and have a whole new set of emotional issues caused by the sudden removal of the hormones.

Or your ex bf is a fucking asshole with or without aas

Or Your dynamics got screwed up and you just want something solid to hang your break up on... when in reality the relationship just went bad like a vast majority of failed relationships without aas... so you can feel obsolved of any responsibility.(just food for thought)

Welcome to the Dr. Phil show....ASF style. One new girl with a question and a bunch of guys overdosing on testosterone, tripping all over each other to get attention. Typical.

e1ab2673ffc139ccdc3e338e40d621ea.jpg

Hahaha Dr phil show!
If i had of known one question would have turned into this i wouldnt have bothered. But hey i dis get some good responses so thats a bonus for me :)

If he kept his mouth shut about using she wouldn't be blaming or questioning steroids as the poblem......just feeds the "reason roids are illegal" type shit.......

If he kept his mouth shut about using she wouldn't be blaming or questioning steroids as the poblem......just feeds the "reason roids are illegal" type shit.......

^^^ Her boyfriend ^^^

Why can't you just talk to him about it?

Back