• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Depot Ram Test E

IML Gear Cream!
Any word on any of the lines naps carries? I'm not trying to pick up another batch of cabbage.
GP is definitely good. Let's keep this thread for discussion on this particular test only though!

- - - Updated - - -

Its not just the ram line. The bunited tren is fake also. So i gonna say dont go there.
Experience with that tren?

True. Well what do you think about the nut shrinkage? Could be the dbol. How does one go about getting their levels checked I would rather just do that And get right to the bottom of this. And then depending on the result ask G from depot what the deal is

- - - Updated - - -

True. Well what do you think about the nut shrinkage? Could be the dbol. How does one go about getting their levels checked I would rather just do that And get right to the bottom of this. And then depending on the result ask G from depot what the deal is

Hey bro. Dbol can absolutely shrink your nuts. If you want to know for sure, go get blood work done to see where your test levels are.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1073-Cheap-BLOODWORK-How-to-get-it-without-Insurance

It's legal in CT also, if you commute to NYC for work it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

True I thought for some reason I could just go to labcorp and ask them. I'm going to call tomorrow and see what the deal is. If I get in there next week some time what do you think my levels should be at about? I been going Sunday mourning Wednesday night 250 enathate. Tomorrow 10-4 will be my final injection of my 3rd week injection 6 overall. I guess the dbol is going to clog up my results too which kinda sucks. Really interested in finding out what's up with the ram test

Even with dbol on board a blood test will still tell you if your test is legit!

Check out the stickies in this section to see what a passing result is depending in how long ago your injection was.

Last edited:
My conclusion is gear depot ram test is no good. I'm dissapointed. I am going into my 5th week and discontinued the dbol and the weight is already coming off. I put and order over there for precision lab test e. what's the best way to salvage this cycle. I'm pretty sure I'm 100% natural as far as my test levels go minus whatever the dbol did. I was thinking jump back on small dose of dbol to keep this extra 10 or so lbs until the new test arrives. ?

Get Shredded!
My conclusion is gear depot ram test is no good. I'm dissapointed. I am going into my 5th week and discontinued the dbol and the weight is already coming off. I put and order over there for precision lab test e. what's the best way to salvage this cycle. I'm pretty sure I'm 100% natural as far as my test levels go minus whatever the dbol did. I was thinking jump back on small dose of dbol to keep this extra 10 or so lbs until the new test arrives. ?
You're definitely shutdown if you've been running dbol for 5 weeks. Do a mini-PCT, of 20 days. Plan and start the next cycle at least 4 weeks after the end of PCT.

Thanks. It's fucked up they continue to sell a product and run specials on it when it's no good. Especially when it's people's health. You do all this research and although its a risky thing to be involved with from the get go you depend on the products being dosed correctly :eek:/

Vicious how did you know it was bunk? What is the definition if bunk I see that everywhere intake it's similar to shit or garbage

There were labs posted on Im months ago and they never rectified the problem

True. I mean he says he sells thousands of bottles but you only see like a few complaints on boards. Is it because people run a bunch of other stuff usually and don't realize? I just ordered precision hope I don't get stiffed on that one

I don't think he sells thousands of bottles but what do I know other than od never order from him

True. I mean he says he sells thousands of bottles but you only see like a few complaints on boards. Is it because people run a bunch of other stuff usually and don't realize? I just ordered precision hope I don't get stiffed on that one

Its because he's a liar. There is at least 3 labs done on that Ram shit and all 3 bunk. I also saw guys bitching on another board too.Then GD acts like its the first time he heard it. Plus better not cross him he threatens to post who u are.

ive stated many times on many boards to stay away from gear depot for maaaany reasons

- - - Updated - - -

Its because he's a liar. There is at least 3 labs done on that Ram shit and all 3 bunk. I also saw guys bitching on another board too.Then GD acts like its the first time he heard it. Plus better not cross him he threatens to post who u are.

you got that too?! fuck him

IML Gear Cream!
I wasnt impressed GD, part of the game, win some lose some

Back