• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sarms???

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard of pro-hormones and been told to not even fool with em or waste time on em, and I know you got oral steroids that can be toxic and pointless to use unless backed with test and aggressive support then they can have some benefit etc etc bla bla

BUT what's up with SARMS?? Is this an alternative to testosterone cycle? Is it like doing a test cycle but just WITHOUT having to inject? Or it need to be stacked and have AI used, pct etc? just wondering What the hell is SARMS? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh. first off what you heard about "prohormones" for the most part are wrong. theyre for the most part oral steroids, and non 17a ones aren't liver toxic.
sarms are the same as steroids. weaker, but the same. People will say less sides but, who get sides off a low dose of test? that's about what theyre equal to.

Sarms suck if you are a intermediate gear user. I think there only good for pct and a noob with no or little gear use.

Sarms suck if you are a intermediate gear user. I think there only good for pct and a noob with no or little gear use.
no not good for pct. theyre suppressive.
really they are only useful for being legal for now, not having to pin, etc....

In my opinion they aren't really worth the money. Minimal results with chances of shutdown.

Ya based on what Yal are saying I think I'd pass on ever tryin sarms lol

I'm not big on sarms. Tried them for Pct and it was awful, found out they suppress and not even close to as good as gear so I just figure why use that when I can use gear

IML Gear Cream!
I can only guess, I am not good at gauging, but if I had to guess this guy is 5-8 and 155 pounds....maybe.

gemelli has an eating disorder tbh. hes abused tons of masteron,tren and all the stuff. he said he likes 800mg masteron. He starves the shit outta himself.

- - - Updated - - -

I can only guess, I am not good at gauging, but if I had to guess this guy is 5-8 and 155 pounds....maybe.
hes been using drugs for YEARS and acts like some guru over on evo shill.com

I've run sarms a few times, they work but not as good as aas. A few guys have posted high liver values while running sarms, alt and ast up in the 100's. Like stated above, a newb would probably get decent results but for intermediate or advanced trainer I think would be a waste of time to mess with.

I've run sarms a few times, they work but not as good as aas. A few guys have posted high liver values while running sarms, alt and ast up in the 100's. Like stated above, a newb would probably get decent results but for intermediate or advanced trainer I think would be a waste of time to mess with.
elevated liver enzymes could just be hard training session. i wouldn't worry about those too much.

Tons of people swear by them but I see no reason to take them over real AAS.

Sarms absolutely work but not on the same level of steroids. I use GW for endurance and cycle off S4 for strength and vascularity. Along with my 200mg of TRT test they both shine.

In my experience I feel likes arms have the same results as 200mg of test per week minus the pump. Awesome energy. I crashed on the post cycle. this was prior to TRT.

I wonder if anyone in here that bashed sarms years ago seems this is an old thread would want to take that back now? No they aren’t as strong as aas however they do work well and are great for using on your cruise or in between cycles.

Get Shredded!
I like Cardarine for fat loss and also keeps cholesterol in check unlike any AAS do I am on T.R.T and love it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back