• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Operation Log Jam

DraculaMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did anyone else see this on the news? DEA did a nationwide raids on those synthetic designer drugs like " spice " and " bath salts "

Where do these DEA/FBI agents come up with the operation nicknames? Do they sit in a room and actually think about it?

bathsalts are fuggin retarded..

Did anyone else see this on the news? DEA did a nationwide raids on those synthetic designer drugs like " spice " and " bath salts "

Where do these DEA/FBI agents come up with the operation nicknames? Do they sit in a room and actually think about it?

I have no idea but they're comical:roflmao:

Hah, no idea how they came up with the name. Bath salts are a huge problem where I live, and while I think the DEA has it's priorities totally out of whack in general, I think cracking down on a substance that makes a good percentage of its users have a psychotic break and endanger people around them is a good thing. Maybe it will pull some of their resources off of their unfounded vendetta against performance enhancing drugs......well, one can always hope.

I agree their agendas are somewhat backwards.

The name probably came from the fact those bathsalts shrink your penis and do not allow you to achieve a "full" erection.

I have never heard of spice ,but bath salts are a big problem here too I think its 1 out 5 over dose on that shit....needs to be dealt with

Hah, no idea how they came up with the name. Bath salts are a huge problem where I live, and while I think the DEA has it's priorities totally out of whack in general, I think cracking down on a substance that makes a good percentage of its users have a psychotic break and endanger people around them is a good thing. Maybe it will pull some of their resources off of their unfounded vendetta against performance enhancing drugs......well, one can always hope.

When you think of violence associated w drugs, juice is probably the last on the list. Dudes aren't shooting each other on street corners or chopping people's heads off for territory in Mexico.

Prison would seriously fuck up a good diet and workout routine. We dont have time for that shit.

Pilots amazing what the government chooses to waste it's money on. People are killing each other every day in the hood. Everyday. Why not dedicate some time to helping that problem out?

IML Gear Cream!

I'm all for it. At least it wasn't gear.
Objectively looking at it, we understand shockingly little about the family of drugs called "bath salts." It's also clear that a lot of people can't use them safely. Drug prohibition may be warranted in the case of something like this. While it's nowhere near as dangerous as heroin and cocaine (which are pretty much impossible to use safely in the long term or without developing an addiction), bath salts are also nowhere nears as "safe" for the end user as anabolic steroids or marijuana (which carry little health risks if used safely).

I think they're related to khat, but I believe "bath salts" would fall somewhere among the other oranges.
500px-Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_%28mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence%29.svg.png

Back