• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmamix 5

c22p

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Santa Claus dropped some PMix 5 off at my house earlier today :D:D:D I'm about to go test it out shortly. No TD pics cause of shitty internet and y'all already know what one vial of the stuff looks like.

Make sure you shake it up before you pin. It might have some bite. Especially if you don't mix it up. It's some potent shit though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I have to say is HOLY SHIT. This stuff is no joke. That was one of the best workouts I have ever had. I was so pumped up and full the entire time I would go completely numb and start to black out after the last couple sets of each exercise. People were giving me weird looks but I destroyed that fucking workout. I definitely plan on getting more of this stuff the next time I order from basicstero.

EDIT: PIP was also very minor. Occasional knotting feeling around injection site periodically before training. Now it just feels like a minor bruise.
Didn't have the needle in deep enough on the first attempt though, and knew right away. It felt like I squirted lemon juice inside my glute. Got a new needle and switched sides and it was smooth as butter.

Last edited:
Yeah I love that stuff...of course I am a pre work out compound junkie tho...

Monster 10

All I have to say is HOLY SHIT. This stuff is no joke. That was one of the best workouts I have ever had. I was so pumped up and full the entire time I would go completely numb and start to black out after the last couple sets of each exercise. People were giving me weird looks but I destroyed that fucking workout. I definitely plan on getting more of this stuff the next time I order from basicstero.

EDIT: PIP was also very minor. Occasional knotting feeling around injection site periodically before training. Now it just feels like a minor bruise.
Didn't have the needle in deep enough on the first attempt though, and knew right away. It felt like I squirted lemon juice inside my glute. Got a new needle and switched sides and it was smooth as butter.

I have some that I have yet to try. This sounds like I need to break it out give it a go.

I am glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with Pharmamix 5. How much are you using, how often and how long before gym session?

For those unaware, Pharma Mix 5 is mix of 3 no ester compounds, it's effects can be felt almost instantaneously.

• Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
  • Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml

I am glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with Pharmamix 5. How much are you using, how often and how long before gym session?

For those unaware, Pharma Mix 5 is mix of 3 no ester compounds, it's effects can be felt almost instantaneously.

• Trenbolone Base 25 mg/ml
  • Testosterone Base 50 mg/ml
  • Stanozolol Base 25 mg/ml

Today was my first time using it. I put 1cc in my right glute at 11:45 a.m. and made it to the gym by about 1:20 p.m., so it was about an hour and a half after injection when I started training. I don't plan on using it daily, my next planned use is Friday.

I'm very interested in this. Can you tell me more?

- - - Updated - - -

Today was my first time using it. I put 1cc in my right glute at 11:45 a.m. and made it to the gym by about 1:20 p.m., so it was about an hour and a half after injection when I started training. I don't plan on using it daily, my next planned use is Friday.

im very interested in this. Can you tell me more?

Dannie is the rep and I do know he's been traveling with limited access to the Internet. He will respond as soon as he's able.

As far as the mix 5, he pretty much addresses what it is a few posts above.

IML Gear Cream!
Dannie is the rep and I do know he's been traveling with limited access to the Internet. He will respond as soon as he's able.

As far as the mix 5, he pretty much addresses what it is a few posts above.

i saw that. Just had a couple other questions. I see some using it as like a pre workout type thing. Is it good for strength gains and leaning out a bit? And would a man need to add a bit more testosterone cypionate also.

Gotcha...yeah Dannie or even some of the guys using it should be able to help you out. I've never used it so wouldn't be much help. With whats it's in it, it definitely looks to me like a mix used for lean gains...cutting/ leaning out and some strength.

Depending on how much you took and if you were doing it ED, you might not need to add any test. If you took 1.5 to 2ml of the mix, you'd be getting 525mg or 700mg of test a week.

Gotcha...yeah Dannie or even some of the guys using it should be able to help you out. I've never used it so wouldn't be much help. With whats it's in it, it definitely looks to me like a mix used for lean gains...cutting/ leaning out and some strength.

Depending on how much you took and if you were doing it ED, you might not need to add any test. If you took 1.5 to 2ml of the mix, you'd be getting 525mg or 700mg of test a week.

thats enough test. I was looking at a different mix. I'll bend Dannie's ear when he sees this.

Strong for sure but aggravated gyn on symotoms quick be careful if you're sensitive. But told me quick itn was legit

Strong for sure but aggravated gyn on symotoms quick be careful if you're sensitive. But told me quick itn was legit
Did it give you a bad flare up or what I have some on hand and was thinking about using it in a few weeks but I'm very gyno sensitive but I always have letro on hand

I'm about to start my third cycle in a month. Last one was 2mg/week of mix 6 for 8 weeks, & I had great results. This time around I'm considering using only 1 mg of mix 6/week, & adding 1 mg of mix 5 before my workouts. I lift 6 days per week, so I'd be getting 6 mg/week of the 5. Does this seem like a viable plan for a 10 week cycle? Also, a little about me: Im 42, on TRT, 6'0", weigh 210, and bf is at 12%. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm about to start my third cycle in a month. Last one was 2mg/week of mix 6 for 8 weeks, & I had great results. This time around I'm considering using only 1 mg of mix 6/week, & adding 1 mg of mix 5 before my workouts. I lift 6 days per week, so I'd be getting 6 mg/week of the 5. Does this seem like a viable plan for a 10 week cycle? Also, a little about me: Im 42, on TRT, 6'0", weigh 210, and bf is at 12%. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Start your own thread, introduce yourself, perhaps post pics of yourself so we know what your idea of 12% bf looks like.
Also if the goal is to get shredded then consider joining summer shredder contest.

Back