• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td on TOY NON aas related!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Bro that's so sweet lol you could raise hell with that bringing it on a campus lib or something

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I know I'm trippin out!! Lol the wife is NOT impressed.... At all but oh well haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm trippin out!! Lol the wife is NOT impressed.... At all but oh well haha

Could you pm me where you got it? I live across from a lib where there's about 30 people at any given time using their WiFi I want to shut that down!

Could you pm me where you got it? I live across from a lib where there's about 30 people at any given time using their WiFi I want to shut that down!

Yup

Lol I love about 15 minutes from the university of Oklahoma, and I have a friend that life's next to it lol man this could wonders when school starts lmao

Lol I love about 15 minutes from the university of Oklahoma, and I have a friend that life's next to it lol man this could wonders when school starts lmao

Pm sent

Thanks Brotha
Got Pm
Well worth it
What's distance ?
Carry where u go and block?

Thanks Brotha
Got Pm
Well worth it
What's distance ?
Carry where u go and block?

Distance is supposed to be 50-70 ft and comes with car charger leather case with belt loop if you wanted to stand out haha but ya I been drivin around with it. Build quality actually seems pretty good has cooling fan inside. But no manual and I have no clue how it does its magic I literally started sweating when I ordered it thinking I'm TOTALLY gonna get ripped off and wife gonna kill me but it was all G2G LOL

Distance is supposed to be 50-70 ft and comes with car charger leather case with belt loop if you wanted to stand out haha but ya I been drivin around with it. Build quality actually seems pretty good has cooling fan inside. But no manual and I have no clue how it does its magic I literally started sweating when I ordered it thinking I'm TOTALLY gonna get ripped off and wife gonna kill me but it was all G2G LOL

Great
Now it's time for me to play games
Thanks
I'm smiles now
The things I can reek havoc now
LOL

Lol man with everyone walking around already on their phones 24/7 nobody would really notice that jammer with extra antennas sticking out.

U could just walk into a Starbucks or anywhere that's highly populated with tech kids and have the jammer in your hoody pocket lmao talk about causing a panic

Lol man with everyone walking around already on their phones 24/7 nobody would really notice that jammer with extra antennas sticking out.

U could just walk into a Starbucks or anywhere that's highly populated with tech kids and have the jammer in your hoody pocket lmao talk about causing a panic

Hush

Get Shredded!
Would be awesome to drive beside someone talking on the phone and clock it on and watch them look at there phone like wtf..CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!lol

My mother in law plays her damn iPad games on wifi allllllllllll fucking day

looks like I'm going to have to help her get off that fatass lol

shes going to be pissed and call the Internet company....but won't have service 😂😂😂😂 ahh fuck this shouldn't excite me this much lolol

My mother in law plays her damn iPad games on wifi allllllllllll fucking day

looks like I'm going to have to help her get off that fatass lol

shes going to be pissed and call the Internet company....but won't have service ahh fuck this shouldn't excite me this much lolol

Lmao

Do it
Piss of the world
Esp Starbucks

Lol I am just sitting on the couch chuckling like a fat kid that stole some Hershey's at gammy num nums house

i can't freakin wait to fuck with people lol this might be my new favorite hobby

Lol I am just sitting on the couch chuckling like a fat kid that stole some Hershey's at gammy num nums house

i can't freakin wait to fuck with people lol this might be my new favorite hobby

I hear u
Be blast in public
Even at Verizon , AT&T and etc

I hear u
Be blast in public
Even at Verizon , AT&T and etc

I need to to do that!! Go into an AT&T or Verizon retailer where they constantly use wifi and make calls to register or get customers setup lol I could strap it to my leg

IML Gear Cream!
I need to to do that!! Go into an AT&T or Verizon retailer where they constantly use wifi and make calls to register or get customers setup lol I could strap it to my leg

Hahahaha ha this is definitely on my list!!!! I mean I already hate AT&T and their scamming Jew asses anyways.

146c86b730d5fc4118065ea01dc29ee6.jpg

Anyone wanna buy it? Lol

This is truly wicked... Love shit like this

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Be careful with that thing. A while back a teacher got federal charges for using it in school to stop kids from texting. It's considered endangering the lives of others. I'd be very careful where you use that. For instance if you have it on and an ambulance drives by and it is in the range of the jamber.

How do you use it? What are the advantages?
just plug it in the the cigarette lighter and my work can't see where I am at or how fast I am driving or if I take a long lunch or go home early ect ect but got to be careful itch it I work on a few federal sites and I make sure it is not plugged in like air base or airports

This could force families to actually talk during Thanksgiving dinner this year. Scary huh?

Back