• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strange facts/peeves about YOU! Let's hear it..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok, let's take a moment here and get to know people better... Let's share an interesting or strange fact about ourselves...we all clearly can relate with our common goals (self-improvments), but can we relate with strange facts or pet peeves? I'll go first...

Big V has never ate cantaloupe (I hate the way it smells, I have NO desire)..
I've always had a serious issue with OCD (shoes in order in closet,I fold everything,labels must face me when I eat,food can't touch "only in my stomach is an exception haha",I have to always remain clean shaved and high-n-tight I shave and cut hair regularly literally every day...never interfere with my daily routine and ritual, I'll stab you if you do...

I demand eye contact when speaking to people..l despise people who don't display common courtesy (farting/belching near me,failure to hold doors,please and thank you,manors)

I despise racist people...and I can't talorate foul/gutter mouth people,especially WOMEN!

How about you? We're anal people in this selfish lifestyle, so let's hear some interesting facts/peeves..

My biggest pet peeve......Hmmmmm....

When people always make things about them and can't be happy for others. Bringing others down just so they feel better, etc.

I hate people who flick there cigarette butts out the car window , clip their nails in public and people who tell their pets that they love them like they can understand

I pretty much have to be in control. When there is a job to do with a deadline and people fuck off, i go fucking insane.

I cant stand when people disrespect or belittle normal people for no reason whatsoever. Want me to get loud and angry real fast? Talk shit about the dude in the wheelchair or the fat person at the gym.

Hmm. I hate being dirty... I take like 3 showers a day and i take hygeine rather seriously. Tweeze eyebrows, ear hair, etc etc. No one like a person that doesnt take care of themselves. You wouldnt be attracted to the chick with a gorgeous body who turns around and has a cowboy stache, unibrow, and yella teeth

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I hate people who flick there cigarette butts out the car window , clip their nails in public and people who tell their pets that they love them like they can understand

I forgot to add. I change my shirt after I warm up with cardio everyday before I train. Drives my wife nuts with all the shirts I wear.

I forgot to add. I change my shirt after I warm up with cardio everyday before I train. Drives my wife nuts with all the shirts I wear.

Same here....I shower like 3 times a day...

And...I have a few sets of ear buds, one for lifting,one for relaxing music (I love piano)..

I also wash my hands all day, hand sanitizer is in every car we have, and gym bag,and bathrooms....

WHEN PEOPLE DON'T WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER USING THE BATHROOM I GO APE SHIT

Same here....I shower like 3 times a day...

And...I have a few sets of ear buds, one for lifting,one for relaxing music (I love piano)..

I also wash my hands all day, hand sanitizer is in every car we have, and gym bag,and bathrooms....

Especially at the gym 😐🔫

I hate when animals stare at me while I'm eating (friends pets)

My ex had a cat, and when even I would beat my junk I always felt the presence of something looking at me..the cat would stare at me like "Dude,the faq you do'in man"? I'd instantly feel ashamed of myself... :eek:

IML Gear Cream!
I hate when animals stare at me while I'm eating (friends pets)

My ex had a cat, and when even I would beat my junk I always felt the presence of something looking at me..the cat would stare at me like "Dude,the faq you do'in man"? I'd instantly feel ashamed of myself... :eek:
Hahaha sometimes i feel like we get reincarnated into animals and my dogs would watch me and then i imagine its some person. Creeps me tf out

If a faucet swivels it must always be centered when finished . Don't touch my fucking food . I ordered it for me and yes I'm eating all the fries (on bulk of course) . This guy on the daily weather keeps saying heat indices. I can't find it used in a sentence in that manor . Can someone tell me if this is proper ? It's the heat index . Why is it plural ? I can't find an answer . Now on to the diesel pump... If you park a Prius with a Bernie sticker , are male and wear Capri pants just pray to whoever it is you types pray to that I'm not on tren and need fuel . I thought some of you were crazy until I re read this haha.

Story behind this or it never happened!
I was little, maybe 5 or 6. And my plan was to pee straight up and then have it come back down into the toilet. So I was looking down trying to get the angle right and let it go. Next thing my mom hears is me crying cuz I peed in my eye.

I think I'm a nympho. Seriously. Sex nearly everyday. No joke.

I hate dirty lazy rude lazy self centered lazy people.did i say lazy.can't clean up after them selfs drives me fucking nuts.shit will go flying if i have to clean after you.grown men waiting for there moms to clen up after them at work.FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I have to put things in the same place all the time.drives me nuts when my wife moves shit.its like is that were it was when you found it and used it and are now done.i don't fucking think so.i put stuff back on the shelf at the store too.lol.that bugs her.haha.routines are my friends.don't like change.
Fucking touch me after i told you not to and i will hate you forever!fu k me over and its on for ever.i don't forget ever!family or friends doesn't matter.ok i thought some of you were crazy to till i read my own.one thing though i am a good friend not just a buddy.....
A buddy will help you move....a friend will help you move the body.

If you do not pee on your hands, and if you keep your penis clean, why do you need to wash them after peeing? How did they get dirty?

You should actually wash your hands after you touch money...

A strange thing about me is that my sweat smells sweet. No kidding, I am often asked what cologne I am wearing after I work out because people like the smell...

Get Shredded!
Ok, let's take a moment here and get to know people better... Let's share an interesting or strange fact about ourselves...we all clearly can relate with our common goals (self-improvments), but can we relate with strange facts or pet peeves? I'll go first...

I've always had a serious issue with OCD (shoes in order in closet,I fold everything,labels must face me when I eat,food can't touch "only in my stomach is an exception haha",I have to always remain clean shaved and high-n-tight I shave and cut hair regularly literally every day...never interfere with my daily routine and ritual, I'll stab you if you do...

I demand eye contact when speaking to people..l despise people who don't display common courtesy (farting/belching near me,failure to hold doors,please and thank you,manors)

I despise racist people...and I can't talorate foul/gutter mouth people,especially WOMEN!

How about you? We're anal people in this selfish lifestyle, so let's hear some interesting facts/peeves..

Preggo sex turns me on. It's so hot. Srs.

To be fair your junk is cleaner than your mouth. And fresh piss is sterile.. I wash my hands after I use the bathroom. That's about it. I feel like *TOO* much hygiene hurts your immune system.

To be fair your junk is cleaner than your mouth. And fresh piss is sterile.. I wash my hands after I use the bathroom. That's about it. I feel like *TOO* much hygiene hurts your immune system.

This one time I took a shit in a public bathroom and I come out and this guy looks at me and says "What the fuck man, aren't you going to wash your hands?"

I stared at him dead in the fucking face and said.. "I didn't shit on my hands."

And walked out.

So basically you don't always have to wash your hands. :coffee:

I just learned this about myself about 30 minutes ago in a gas station bathroom on the roadtrip. I hate people who brush their teeth in the sink of a public bathroom while talking about taking care of your penis BC its gods gift and you only got one. All while a few guys are shitting in the stalls and guys pissing all around you. Then you have the nerve to stand so close to me in the subway line you could damn near enter my rectum! Wtf is wrong with people, fuck. Hundred dollars says he's voting for Hillary that degenerate, shit eating teeth brushing pos!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I just learned this about myself about 30 minutes ago in a gas station bathroom on the roadtrip. I hate people who brush their teeth in the sink of a public bathroom while talking about taking care of your penis BC its gods gift and you only got one. All while a few guys are shitting in the stalls and guys pissing all around you. Then you have the nerve to stand so close to me in the subway line you could damn near enter my rectum! Wtf is wrong with people, fuck. Hundred dollars says he's voting for Hillary that degenerate, shit eating teeth brushing pos!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Goodfellas.gif

Confession......I have a potty mouth :( a BAD one, now I'm in for it ;)
Welcome back Vis

Back