• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Strange facts/peeves about YOU! Let's hear it..

IML Gear Cream!
I think what you meant to say was - ;)

potty_zps8303rbcg.png

:roflmao: LMFAO
;) You know me so well LOL

When a member don't got a pic ANY type of pic for their avitar that's annoying idk why! Lol

When I text an iPhone user and they have their "read" message thing turned off so I can't see if they read my message or not.

When I get POOR customer service like fast food employees at the window saying have a nice day yet they are literally TOSSING the fucking shit threw my car window along with my change not giving me ANYTIME to put my shit up or when the fuckers ask me to pull up? Really it's fucking fast food. If I wanted to PARK I would've done so. And hell the car behind me has to wait anyways so why the fuck you want me to drive off and go park. Fuck you!!!

Cashiers at Walmart if I take 1-2 items to just run over to jewelry checkout and get this dirty ass stare like I don't belong in the store, like it's not there job to ring me up, I ask what their prob is and they won't speak or make eye contact cause their THAT annoyed by having to ring me up? Motherfucker I'm the reason your employed suck it up before I falcon punch Your dumbass

Gravel trucks you know what I'm not even gonna get started on that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange facts... Hmm... I am colour blind. That's all i can think of LOL!
Pet peeves... The only one I can think of is any kind of disrespect towards my partner.

Keep these coming guys, this thread is awesome!

I'm driving down a street and from a side street some mfer pulls out in front of me.dumb bitch there isn't any one behind me.you couldn't wait for me to go past then pull out.FUCK! or pass me cut in front of me hit the brakes and make a left turn.mfer there isnt any one behind me.you could stay back there and make your turn.this world is so full of retarded mother fuckers that can't drive.

Pet peeve--people who can't push their trash down into the trash can. It's like they delicately balance it to see how high it can get. I bet if women had to take out the trash, they'd be pushing that shit down. :wits:

People who vote for and defend democrats to the death. Especially progressive leftist morons. And especially people who cry about the system than turn around and vote for a guy who is literally the system. Morons. Then they realize that shits gonna hit the fan so they try desperately to save face.

People who refuse to lay in the bed they made for themselves really irritate the fuck out of me.

Back