• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rap Music

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I listen to quite a bit of rap but, WHAT THE FUCK are they even saying anymore?

Seriously I can't understand half the shit these slop mouthed fuckers are saying.

Who fuckin knows.. I gave up on that shit years ago.. Old school Rap is my jam now.. Maybe I'm just old. But all that shit fuckin sucks.

So I listen to quite a bit of rap but, WHAT THE FUCK are they even saying anymore?

Seriously I can't understand half the shit these slop mouthed fuckers are saying.

I agree fully. The new stuff is like wtf is he even saying.

New good rap is an oxymoron..Their having to dumb down the music for the masses & dont even try to make sense of it..the beats arent even good..

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

New good rap is an oxymoron..Their having to dumb down the music for the masses & dont even try to make sense of it..the beats arent even good..

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off
I don't really care about the mindlessness of it all, I just can't understand what they are saying.

Sounds like a dog with peanut butter on the roof of his mouth.
b82d9e2731269f8886552a7871e3b3d8.jpg

A lot of the crap right now is just all commercial now . Just stupid shit made to make records !!! Dumb ass hooks w/ no meaning !!!
Now listen to The Lox , Jay Z , Nas , they still spit real shit !!!

I just can't listen to it while I'm lifting. Too annoying. Better yet I can't listen to it anytime

i have a rap album on my playlist....a old cardboard box folded under the handle of my Panasonic Super Boom Box with SugarHill Gang tape cassette...and last is my vintage white Air Jordans(1982) with some black with red parachute pants on.....

oh and a mullet:)

IML Gear Cream!
Rick ross da boss is about the only guy i listen to. Rap or " hip hop " is out , even nelly went country.

Cheapthreads out..

You can understand Colt Ford and Bubba Sparxxx just fine plus they talk about white problems so maybe you could relate . You know like getting your truck out da mud , killin deer and shotguns n shit . #hichopmatters

Old school hard rock / metal head here, so to me, Rap always blew / blows...

You listen to tech n9ne at all or twisted insane. Some of my favorite artist

Snow: informant
Vanilla ice: ice ice betty

Does anyone really understand the lyrics that snow sings in the song informant? Tell me wtf he is trying to say that would make you run out and buy this shit. For me is was to run to sam goody and get that tape and be one up on my friends. Come to think of it i was always the 1st to have it and then dubbed it for them , fuck i was being played since i was 12 wtf. No wounder they were bragging me up at school , laughin and lie in..

Cheapthreads out..

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

When did drake get so cool? I bet progress listens to drake. :coffee:

Get Shredded!
AGREEE.!!!! No longer rap...buncha idiots bragging about thier cars., money and materialistic shit they can't even pronounce.... Rap truly died when Pac and Biggie died. Put on some RUN DMC and now you got my attention. Easy E., Too Short., Ice Cube., etc... New age rap is horrible stupid shit..just my .02.------no longer

Hopsin, dizzy wright, Kendrick Lamar all 3 of them are newer but all have great lyrics.

What the hell is wrong with kids these days?

When did drake get so cool? I bet progress listens to drake. :coffee:

Drake HAHAHAHAHA..

You mean Jimmy from Degrassi... BAHAHAH. Fucking rapping black kid in a wheel chair was his character. :roflmao:

2B281FC800000578-3187251-image-m-39_1438885156753.jpg

rs_600x600-150519142247-Drake-glasses.ls.51915.jpg

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:16526

LOL "started at the bottom"- Drake... This guys started at teen nick.

Drake HAHAHAHAHA..

You mean Jimmy from Degrassi... BAHAHAH. Fucking rapping black kid in a wheel chair was his character. :roflmao:

2B281FC800000578-3187251-image-m-39_1438885156753.jpg

rs_600x600-150519142247-Drake-glasses.ls.51915.jpg

mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:16526

LOL "started at the bottom"- Drake... This guys started at teen nick.

Admittedly, I never knew that. That's some funny shit. He's rich af now.

You can understand Colt Ford and Bubba Sparxxx just fine plus they talk about white problems so maybe you could relate . You know like getting your truck out da mud , killin deer and shotguns n shit . #hichopmatters

Country Fried baptised in gray explains most of east Texas...

if anyone can make out 20% of his lyrics i would be amazed....idk how he makes it to the end of a show he is so winded....

i think he has PPP---Percocet Power +Purple drank to wash em down...lucky fuck...:)

if anyone can make out 20% of his lyrics i would be amazed....idk how he makes it to the end of a show he is so winded....

i think he has PPP---Percocet Power +Purple drank to wash em down...lucky fuck...:)
I can keep up.

It's a white addict thing.

Back