• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Female cruise dosage for Prim

DownUnderThunder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Heya,
Doing some research.
Has anyone here ever used prim for cruising? and if so what dosage have you used.
I am a 5'5 95 kg, but very heavily built for a woman of my size.

Cheers in advance

Heya,
Doing some research.
Has anyone here ever used prim for cruising? and if so what dosage have you used.
I am a 5'5 95 kg, but very heavily built for a woman of my size.

Cheers in advance
You mean primo and cruise on primo? Primo you can run for extended period of time... so not sure what you mean by "cruise" ...but depending on your goals. What are you wanting and how does your diet and training look?

95kg is large for your height even if you are a large frame. 5'5 at 210lbs, I don't think primo is something that you are ready for yet.

Typically, primo 50mg a week is sufficient for a woman.

You mean primo and cruise on primo? Primo you can run for extended period of time... so not sure what you mean by "cruise" ...but depending on your goals. What are you wanting and how does your diet and training look?

95kg is large for your height even if you are a large frame. 5'5 at 210lbs, I don't think primo is something that you are ready for yet.

Typically, primo 50mg a week is sufficient for a woman.

I just mean to cruise on primo. as in blast and cruise
I currently train (due to work restrictions) 4 days a week for an hour and a half to two hours, doing upper/lower split. Mon and Thurs I train upper body (chest,back, biceps triceps, shoulders) and tues/fri I train Lower body (Quads, Hams, calfs, abs).
I am cutting at the moment on around 1600 calories a day
Macros: 185g protein, 85g fat, and around 90 g carbs per day

Cheers :)

Are you a male or female?

My wife is a figure competitor looking too do physique and she cruises on 10 mg of var usually at such a low dose the hepatoxicity isnt shit for extended periods but for primo id say 50 to 75 mg it depends on what type of physique your after at your height and weight your either already a female bodybuilder or you need too loose some bodyfat first of your relatively lean your probly gonna need 75 to 100 mg a week too hold onto that much muscle cause you far past where a female should be or your fat I dont know

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

i'm assuming the OP is a male...if so Primo for cruisng will eventually lead to low testosterone levels at some point ...this is dependent on cycle compounds and cruise length....Primo is less suppresive then most other standard imnjectables used on cycle but still a suppressive drug ...means your already suppressed HPTA will not recover with Primo as a cruise compound....imo toss in a low dose of test p or cyp at 75-100mg ew to keep test levels elevated....

My wife is a figure competitor looking too do physique and she cruises on 10 mg of var usually at such a low dose the hepatoxicity isnt shit for extended periods but for primo id say 50 to 75 mg it depends on what type of physique your after at your height and weight your either already a female bodybuilder or you need too loose some bodyfat first of your relatively lean your probly gonna need 75 to 100 mg a week too hold onto that much muscle cause you far past where a female should be or your fat I dont know

100-300mg ew is fairly common in figure and WPD ladies classes....

That's insane! Max 100mg a week no higher... the common dose is 50mg...for women, no matter what size.

Your suggestion is dangerous! Unless she's trying to get sex change

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Oh i forgot to mention.
I am looking at primo to cruise on between AAS blast cycles, to maintain muscle mass
I'd be curious to see what you look like with your stats...

Women don't do cruise and blast... primo is a longer term cycle... sure, no problem. Using primo in the first place, it's slow but steady legit lean gains. You shouldn't lose any once you stop. It's easily maintained with diet, training and cardio. It's not like dbol or deca or any of the ones that will give quick size and water weight.

That's insane! Max 100mg a week no higher... the common dose is 50mg...for women, no matter what size.

Your suggestion is dangerous! Unless she's trying to get sex change

not true. promobolan is very safe for woman and causes very little virtualization even at high doses. My wife was prescribed it after corticosteroid treatment. There is much science to back this up.

The few woman I know who do Primo, Started the first time at 100mg a week. They have no virilization. But like all things, different woman can handle more than others.

The biggest problem with primo and verilization comes from primo thats not really primo . the raws for primo are very expensive and a 70/30 blend of npp and tren ace will give very similar results as primo but not good for a female .

The biggest problem with primo and verilization comes from primo thats not really primo . the raws for primo are very expensive and a 70/30 blend of npp and tren ace will give very similar results as primo but not good for a female .

I'm sorry but primo when faked is typically EQ. Blend of tren and npp wouldn't even make sense. Tren raws are expensive as well. I'm not meaning to argue but for one, I'm a woman who has ran just about any compound or least once or twice... lol and tren/npp doesn't even compare to primo - feeling, look or results.

A woman who runs real primo over 100mg is probably rubbing her panties on her micro penis as she can't sit still due to the sensitivity to her enlarged love button. 50mg is plenty and safe dose. If the women you know run over those amounts, it's definately not properly dosed or even the real stuff, maybe even just oil.

ALL aas will have some degree of love button sensitivity, don't get me wrong, it's a great side but every female will get it on any aas... even var being the mild one for sides. If you don't believe me then you should learn how the female hormones work and what happens when aas are added.

thanks guys, i havent checked my Body fat for a little while now so ill have to check on Saturday morning, ill re-weight and check body fat.
I get those kind of comments alot, I know its seems quiet heavy for my height but its legit, and the majority of it is actually muscle not fat!

Thanks GearGoddess, i was aiming for 50mg a week so that fits in nicely! Great help :)

I'm sorry but primo when faked is typically EQ. Blend of tren and npp wouldn't even make sense. Tren raws are expensive as well. I'm not meaning to argue but for one, I'm a woman who has ran just about any compound or least once or twice... lol and tren/npp doesn't even compare to primo - feeling, look or results.

A woman who runs real primo over 100mg is probably rubbing her panties on her micro penis as she can't sit still due to the sensitivity to her enlarged love button. 50mg is plenty and safe dose. If the women you know run over those amounts, it's definately not properly dosed or even the real stuff, maybe even just oil.

ALL aas will have some degree of love button sensitivity, don't get me wrong, it's a great side but every female will get it on any aas... even var being the mild one for sides. If you don't believe me then you should learn how the female hormones work and what happens when aas are added.

Sorry sweetheart didnt relize you knew everythimg and my wife is a figure competor and have several female freinds that are ifbb pros that help. Me with her cycles so I take all the internet facts as golden

And primo is will lean and harden you while adding strength and doesnt aromitize at all getting that from EQ no and yes most fake primo is npp some with tren and tren is cheap compared too primo

Sorry sweetheart didnt relize you knew everythimg and my wife is a figure competor and have several female freinds that are ifbb pros that help. Me with her cycles so I take all the internet facts as golden

I never said I know everything... but I am not someone who is brand new to this game and I have also competed and help many who are ifbb pros as well... so not only myself but the people I work with have experience with primo and its effects on a female body along with those fakes that some ugls offer

And primo is will lean and harden you while adding strength and doesnt aromitize at all getting that from EQ no and yes most fake primo is npp some with tren and tren is cheap compared too primo

Then that's a trully shitty fake from labs that clearly have no idea of what tren and npp will do to females... down to the simple colour and consistency of the finished product.

Get Shredded!
thanks guys, i havent checked my Body fat for a little while now so ill have to check on Saturday morning, ill re-weight and check body fat.
I get those kind of comments alot, I know its seems quiet heavy for my height but its legit, and the majority of it is actually muscle not fat!

Thanks GearGoddess, i was aiming for 50mg a week so that fits in nicely! Great help :)
Yes that's why I asked your body fat as that will paint a better picture of your physique since that weight and height goes 2 ways... very fat round stubby or very muscular and lean ...if you know what I mean... no disrespect here... just being flat out blunt in my description

Then that's a trully shitty fake from labs that clearly have no idea of what tren and npp will do to females... down to the simple colour and consistency of the finished product.

They absolutely dont care what it will do too them but it resembals the results and most users are still male thats why females need too be very carefull with there sources and a labmax kit is a must investment

They absolutely dont care what it will do too them but it resembals the results and most users are still male thats why females need too be very carefull with there sources and a labmax kit is a must investment

I agree BUT suggestions about doses that insanely high is careless... many women that inquire or read in the background are newbies - either every day fit women or ones wanting to better themselves or athletes... suggesting anything over 100mg a week could do serious damage. Most women stick between 25-75mg range... and that's plenty. Some can handle 100mg but sides do appear even more intensified compared to dosing at 50mg...

Just because it doesn't aromatize, it's quite irrelevant in women. Primo taken carelessly at such high doses, she can pretty much kiss her femininity goodbye along with other nasty irreversible effects... even though she may not develop a full blown penis out of her clit. Slight enlargement and sensitivity over 50mg is very possible is one example.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE primo. I have ran it a million times. It's my base for everything... but I do know one thing that women can keep in mind if primo on this board is faked with npp and tren... if your vial is golden, don't use it. Primo has a clear colour to it. So I agree with one thing, test your gear before using. Best investment in yourself so you know what to expect if you get scammed with a fake.

Stop that, GearGoddess. You're getting me all worked up.
Lol I'm sorry... but yoga pants for some and on certain compounds are pretty dangerous ;)

Never sudgested high doses but competors use higher doses than that. But on that note a girl who just wanys too be fit and have a femine body like a bikini girl in the offseason should not be taling anything at all and of she want too look like Dana lynn Bailey 50 mg of primo isnt gonna cut it . in most cases gear use will progress and eventually some form of verilization is bound too happen . before any female. Uses even 10 mg of var daily she needs too look at verilized chicks and understand thia is a possible outcome and if not willing too ecept that them stay natural

I don't know if I believe they mix npp with tren to fake primo. Tren and mast are generally the most expensive raws on a ugl list. Plus primo depot is clear where tren raws have a yellow tent that you cannot get rid of. If I ever got yellow tinted primo, that would be a huge red flag. I think you're guessing here.

I agree BUT suggestions about doses that insanely high is careless... many women that inquire or read in the background are newbies - either every day fit women or ones wanting to better themselves or athletes... suggesting anything over 100mg a week could do serious damage. Most women stick between 25-75mg range... and that's plenty. Some can handle 100mg but sides do appear even more intensified compared to dosing at 50mg...

Just because it doesn't aromatize, it's quite irrelevant in women. Primo taken carelessly at such high doses, she can pretty much kiss her femininity goodbye along with other nasty irreversible effects... even though she may not develop a full blown penis out of her clit. Slight enlargement and sensitivity over 50mg is very possible is one example.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE primo. I have ran it a million times. It's my base for everything... but I do know one thing that women can keep in mind if primo on this board is faked with npp and tren... if your vial is golden, don't use it. Primo has a clear colour to it. So I agree with one thing, test your gear before using. Best investment in yourself so you know what to expect if you get scammed with a fake.

thats why i put "in figure and WPD ladies classes " and it is commonly used up to these doses .....stating fact is not a recommendation....

Back