• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Female cruise dosage for Prim

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know if I believe they mix npp with tren to fake primo. Tren and mast are generally the most expensive raws on a ugl list. Plus primo depot is clear where tren raws have a yellow tent that you cannot get rid of. If I ever got yellow tinted primo, that would be a huge red flag. I think you're guessing here.

masteron or test would be the likely swap outs...mast is very similar in structure and test is cheap...i would hope nobody would use yellow primobolan:)

Never sudgested high doses but competors use higher doses than that. But on that note a girl who just wanys too be fit and have a femine body like a bikini girl in the offseason should not be taling anything at all and of she want too look like Dana lynn Bailey 50 mg of primo isnt gonna cut it . in most cases gear use will progress and eventually some form of verilization is bound too happen . before any female. Uses even 10 mg of var daily she needs too look at verilized chicks and understand thia is a possible outcome and if not willing too ecept that them stay natural

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry... all you said there sounds like only assumptions... I personally have ran many different compounds and different combinations... I'm far from looking masculine and I've started years ago in bikini then progressed to figure. I haven't competed recently but I still run cycles to look hard, defined and lean. I am able to manipulate my body as needed and still look "soft" but lean or hard, dry and defined with a matter of few weeks. It's all in the how you approach it and females have an advantage as a tiny amount of gear goes a long way for us. It's not dose dependent. Sides and pernament bad changes are dose dependent.

And DLB is a physique girl, that's the next stage. Someone would be crazy and very naive thinking she's natural or only on one compound. She may very well be on 50mg of primo stacked with several other compounds like a little test and var.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I don't know if I believe they mix npp with tren to fake primo. Tren and mast are generally the most expensive raws on a ugl list. Plus primo depot is clear where tren raws have a yellow tent that you cannot get rid of. If I ever got yellow tinted primo, that would be a huge red flag. I think you're guessing here.
Thank you. That was my point exactly. And I've seen too many come back as EQ... it's one that resembles primo the most... results including the time it kicks in, texture, thickness, colour of finished product (except when compared side by side... if you have to pick a tint... eq has a brownish tint but still very clear where primo has pinkish tint but still very clear... test, mast, Tren all have some yellow tint to them with tren being gold obviously) in order of most expensive raws to least in cost.. tren hex, primo, Tren, mast, deca, eq, test...

masteron or test would be the likely swap outs...mast is very similar in structure and test is cheap...i would hope nobody would use yellow primobolan:)
Again no. Mast... cost too high and results are different in a female same with sides compared to primo.

Test... absolutely not. Sides galore right away and uncontrollable growth compared to any of the others.

I would love to see actual tests showing these substitutions, I would love to know what ugls as those labs need to be put on a blast as that's just ignorant and dangerous.

Sorry dear primo is the most expensive raw the maybe tren hex but ace not so much only slighty more than deca and EQ
Primo is almost double the cost of mast and hex and there still more than tren ace

And EQ and primo have completely differant effects only a complete rookie would keep falling for that

And the ester is way too long you should start seeing some strength gains from primo in at least 2 weeks EQ anything before 4 weeks is all placebo it hasnt event broken down yet

Sorry dear primo is the most expensive raw the maybe tren hex but ace not so much only slighty more than deca and EQ
Primo is almost double the cost of mast and hex and there still more than tren ace

And EQ and primo have completely differant effects only a complete rookie would keep falling for that

And the ester is way too long you should start seeing some strength gains from primo in at least 2 weeks EQ anything before 4 weeks is all placebo it hasnt event broken down yet

I'm not as active here on this board but I assure you I'm far from a rookie. I'm very aware of compounds, how they're made, their costs, etc...

Plus another advantage, unless you have a vagina and titties, you have no idea how each compound feels to us, only what you're told and see. So living through your wife doesn't count. No matter how good she looks.

So I will say this again... the number one thing I tell anyone, well females for the most part, test your gear if it's from UGL'S even if they tested good before, people are as$holes and would hate for any girl(or guy) to be scammed. It's happened before many times. Then at least they can make plan 'B' if they are stuck with it and adjust accordingly... second is start low if you never done it... to assess their tolerance and go from there but there is no reason for manly doses unless you're pretty much already there and a hard core bodybuilder.

thanks guys, i havent checked my Body fat for a little while now so ill have to check on Saturday morning, ill re-weight and check body fat.
I get those kind of comments alot, I know its seems quiet heavy for my height but its legit, and the majority of it is actually muscle not fat!

Thanks GearGoddess, i was aiming for 50mg a week so that fits in nicely! Great help :)
If you plan on show next year... I'm curious, for this cutting cycle, what are you thinking to do since you mentioned primo being your "cruise" instead of "base" of your cycle

And yes please, looking forward to see your current body composition

Get Shredded!
I've read thru this entire thread, lot's of strong opinions and information.

I think we all can agree that primo should be at the very least Labmax'ed to make sure it's real primo. In this entire thread not once did anyone mention if they are talking about oral or injectable primo. I assume injectable. OP (downunderthunder) is that your understanding?

Can we suffice it to say for a female using primo for the first time a dose of 35-50mg/wk for injectable primo-enanthate is ideal for a first cycle, and if using oral, a dose of 25mg ED of primo-ace is a good start as well?

That's insane! Max 100mg a week no higher... the common dose is 50mg...for women, no matter what size.

Your suggestion is dangerous! Unless she's trying to get sex change

it wouldnt be possible to have a sex change with primobolan....testosterone would be needed to do so...and again its not my SUGGESTION its merely a fact that many female figure and WPD ladies use primonolan well above 100mg ew......maybe i have been around alot of female competitors??..i'm not basing my post off of a guess or rumor....

I've read thru this entire thread, lot's of strong opinions and information.

I think we all can agree that primo should be at the very least Labmax'ed to make sure it's real primo. In this entire thread not once did anyone mention if they are talking about oral or injectable primo. I assume injectable. OP (downunderthunder) is that your understanding?

Can we suffice it to say for a female using primo for the first time a dose of 35-50mg/wk for injectable primo-enanthate is ideal for a first cycle, and if using oral, a dose of 25mg ED of primo-ace is a good start as well?
Agreed, I believe I only said vial, weekly dose and compared it to other injectibles assuming the op would know. My apologies. Also someone mentioned primo depot.. which is the long ester injectible but we didn't make it obvious.

JD you're the best ;) always keeping everyone on their toes

Again no. Mast... cost too high and results are different in a female same with sides compared to primo.

Test... absolutely not. Sides galore right away and uncontrollable growth compared to any of the others.

I would love to see actual tests showing these substitutions, I would love to know what ugls as those labs need to be put on a blast as that's just ignorant and dangerous.

all i stated was what has been found in faked primobolan along with test prop....masteron is one of those drugs....masteron is not more expensive then primo?..it is a strong binding DHT so its effects coud be more pronounced...

Testosterone in women at a low dose in the 10mg mon and thurs is safe or safer then 25-75mg of primobolan in a large majority of females.....HRT doctores prescribe a compund blend of test cyp/test prop at 40mg/ml admininstered two times a week on a regular basis...nobody is turning into a man...

all i stated was what has been found in faked primobolan along with test prop....masteron is one of those drugs....masteron is not more expensive then primo?..it is a strong binding DHT so its effects coud be more pronounced...

Testosterone in women at a low dose in the 10mg mon and thurs is safe or safer then 25-75mg of primobolan in a large majority of females.....HRT doctores prescribe a compund blend of test cyp/test prop at 40mg/ml admininstered two times a week on a regular basis...nobody is turning into a man...

That's a whole other topic and I'm not going to derail this thread. But just to let you know. All compounds have their time and place. And I'm all for women running test in small doses for their overall well-being. Especially women over 40. But when you think you're using primo but it's actually test, not knowing exactly how much then yea, you're going to have issues.

Regardless of what its faked with. We can all agree primo is one of the most expensive compounds and a large majority is bunk . and usually woth a compound females should run at the same dose they would primo.even a trusted lab you have used for a while is still subject too the chinese asshole he relies on too sell him good raws . and we all know there not having there shit mass spec tested its based on trust .

Always interesting reading up in here.....lol.
Fwiw.... wife no sides up to 75mg, she's only run 50-75mg. I've heard of sides starting with some women at 100mg.

If you plan on show next year... I'm curious, for this cutting cycle, what are you thinking to do since you mentioned primo being your "cruise" instead of "base" of your cycle

And yes please, looking forward to see your current body composition

Hello again. Id really love to compete next year, but I am going to be realistic and aim for the following year (2018).
Sorry for not mentioning that it is the injectable primo depot.
I'll try to get the body comp results today for you.
Just like to thank alot of you for your insight on this topic is very much appreciated.
And I'm after primo as a cruise, in a 'blast and cruise' id blast with TBol or Anavar and Cruise with Primo depot.

Hello again. Id really love to compete next year, but I am going to be realistic and aim for the following year (2018).
Sorry for not mentioning that it is the injectable primo depot.
I'll try to get the body comp results today for you.
Just like to thank alot of you for your insight on this topic is very much appreciated.
And I'm after primo as a cruise, in a 'blast and cruise' id blast with TBol or Anavar and Cruise with Primo depot.
Looking forward to seeing your current physique.

As for the blast and cruise... it's more a term used my males... and not really something that females do, per say. I think it would make more sense to run a cycle with primo, even 20 weeks (if you're wanting long cycles) and then finish off with var or tbol. Or even winny.

I'm still confused about the reasoning behind you wanting to cruise and blast primo... you will be subjecting yourself to possible irreversible sides plus your body needs a break.

Looking forward to seeing your current physique.

As for the blast and cruise... it's more a term used my males... and not really something that females do, per say. I think it would make more sense to run a cycle with primo, even 20 weeks (if you're wanting long cycles) and then finish off with var or tbol. Or even winny.

I'm still confused about the reasoning behind you wanting to cruise and blast primo... you will be subjecting yourself to possible irreversible sides plus your body needs a break.

Heya,

so I measured myself on Sunday I am 203lb and 43%BF, but i would like to post a picture because although I am carrying some fat I'm by no means pudgey :)

The reason I was interested in doing blast and cruise was to maintain as much muscle mass and strength as I can whilst between cycles. I know its not something really done by women

And as you have said about running a primo cycle, do you mean to run Primo for around 20 weeks and then do a cycle of Var or Tbol for a given number of weeks afterwards?

In addition, say for example i did run Primo for 20 weeks, then ran a cycle of say Tbol, if i were to then do some form of PCT, in your personal experience what would be then best to take on the PCT? Nolvadex?

Heya,

so I measured myself on Sunday I am 203lb and 43%BF, but i would like to post a picture because although I am carrying some fat I'm by no means pudgey :)

The reason I was interested in doing blast and cruise was to maintain as much muscle mass and strength as I can whilst between cycles. I know its not something really done by women

And as you have said about running a primo cycle, do you mean to run Primo for around 20 weeks and then do a cycle of Var or Tbol for a given number of weeks afterwards?

In addition, say for example i did run Primo for 20 weeks, then ran a cycle of say Tbol, if i were to then do some form of PCT, in your personal experience what would be then best to take on the PCT? Nolvadex?
Ohhhh boy.... where do I start.... I guess the first thing I will say is please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be a know it all or disrespectful. I'm just concerned. You're in a bit of denial.

I'm seriously hoping that you're not serious about wanting to run AAS. And this is just a troll dude trying to be funny. And if you are for real, I can't stress this enough but you are not ready with those stats. 5'5 203-210lbs at 43%body fat and you say you aren't pudgy? Do you not realize that's a dangerous amount of fat for your health and well-being and no AAS will get you stage ready by 2017. Even if you run a never ending cycle. You are flat out not ready. Plus based on your responses of the same question over and over has left me speechless... and that's hard to do! Lol

So this is what I will give you, start with research about female cycles. Females do not blast and cruise. Females do not do PCT, our version of PCT in simplest terms is... time on = time off. Adding more compounds will not magically make you stage ready within the norm 10-11% bf in women. And to be honest, incorporating Nolva (which women can use during prep) with your stats will only give you a really bad rebound and get you more "pudgy" at the end if not done right. You could end up in a worse position than now.

So with that said, I recommend you become aware of your body and be honest with yourself. Forget AAS use for time being. Go into the diet and training threads of the forum and get your basics down first. Learn all you can, post your goals and do it right. Let us help you drop weight and body fat... it will take time and discipline but you can do it. Don't cheat yourself. You need to change your lifestyle, clean up your diet, incorporate daily cardio and weight training first.

Once you're down from your current 43% body fat into low 20's... even between 20-24%....and drop a significant amount of weight (for someone your height, you should be in a healthy range of 117-141lbs) so you have your work cut out as you are technically considered quite obese even at 203lbs! So as I was saying, once you get down to low 20's with your body fat, let's revisit supplements and see what would be the best plan for you to achieve your ultimate goal. Deal?

I've also attached a pic to show you what I mean about body fat and what I'm trying to say.... Good luck!

cb33e43dde211305c4f0c3d5cfe486d9.jpg

Back