• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Sleeves

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those using them what brands to you recommend and which ones should one steer clear of? TY

Go to Hammers thread under squat contest and there was someone who posted some good info with links if I remember correctly

Thanks brother, will do.

I use rehband for knees and elbows . I don't really get any extra like you would from a knee wrap but they make these old joints bearable . Haha

SBD knee sleeves. You can a little rebound out the hole not much. They can be a bitch to get on. A lot of powerlifters that lift with sleeves get them one size smaller. Those will be really hard to get on.

Knee wraps that I would recommend:

Titan THP
Titan Signature Gold
Stangulators by Apt
EFS Kraits
Powerbelly Kongs

They come various lengths. Some are stiffer and some are stretchier. The stiffer ones in my opinion are a bitch to wrap yourself but unit can get a lot of extra poundage out of them. They are also come in various lengths. If you plan on competing check the federation that you will be competing in to see the max allowable length. Then buy that length. I've gotten 80 pounds more out of the signature golds wrapping myself. It's a hassle though. You have to roll the wraps up real tight. They sell wrap rollers or you can make one.

Are these all for knees only? What about elbows.

Back