• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Drugsgear Experience (Gratitude)!

Redwood

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank Alan and his team.. I have been around the AAS scene for 13 years and have yet to receive the type of service, care, and dedication to the cause that Drugsgear provides! If you are reading this and are considering trying out Drugsgear, I promise you that you will not find a better overall experience! Thank you Alan for providing top notch everything! You have a member for life!

Very accurate review. Alan and Drugs Gear provides a unmatched level of service is this industry.

agreed :winkfinger:

Nice review. Alan is the best. :winkfinger:

I just wanted to take a moment to personally thank Alan and his team.. I have been around the AAS scene for 13 years and have yet to receive the type of service, care, and dedication to the cause that Drugsgear provides! If you are reading this and are considering trying out Drugsgear, I promise you that you will not find a better overall experience! Thank you Alan for providing top notch everything! You have a member for life!

Couldn't have said it better. No reason to go anywhere else when you have Drugs Gear. :winkfinger:

Back