Purity Source Labs


PSL Clen log

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: PSL Clen log

  1. #1
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PSL Clen log

    Got my Clen in from PSL to test out for them. 2 on, 2 off. Packaged well, like the 40mcg dosage. Started first dosage this AM before hitting the gym. First 2 weeks will be 40mcg daily to assess the strength. Thanks Mace & PSL




  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    13,498

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,065
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,874
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Very nice.! And we would like to thank you Hugh, for taking the time to log our clen and giving us your honest opinion.
    We appreciate it very much

    Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

    Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!


    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

  3. #3
    Member
    aragorn1500's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    45

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    214749208

    Will you be adding any Ketofin or T3/4 depending on the length of cycle?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,438

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,306
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,056
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Interested in seeing/hearing your results and review

  5. #5
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1500 View Post
    Will you be adding any Ketofin or T3/4 depending on the length of cycle?
    already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

    On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!

  6. #6
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,132

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    841
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    999
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

    On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!
    Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.

  7. #7
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Day 11 of my first 2 week run at 40mcg a day. Definitely good. Sweating like a slave in this heat wave going on right now. Like I really needed anything to up my body temp when its over 100 outside every day. 3 more days then will take 2 weeks off. Have enough to do 2 more weeks at 80mcg.

  8. #8
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,584
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.
    Bwwahaha...I did the same back in feb...I was placing my Clens into a larger pack..2 fell out, no big deal, just eat'em right?!?!? I also had my morning coffee, and within 1 1/2 I was hearing colors and smelling sounds...I was amped, wide eyed and bushy tailed..

  9. #9
    PSL COACH
    DarkBeast's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    534

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2034530751

    Love some clen! Not a personal advocate of anyone going over 100mcgs (yes there have been people using 200+ and I can't believe their hearts didn't explode.)

    40mcgs is such a sweet spot for many people...right on!
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ran it at 120mcg ED for the final 3 weeks of my last prep. took 3 weeks for my heart rate to go back to normal after stopping. shit can get rough, couldn't imagine going any higher.

  11. #11
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    4 more days and I start the second 2 week run. will start couple days at 40mcg ED then bump to 80mcg. seemed pretty potent on the first run so I do not feel it is necessary to even attempt 120mcg ED. 80 might be too much but will try it out.

  12. #12
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    ran it at 120mcg ED for the final 3 weeks of my last prep. took 3 weeks for my heart rate to go back to normal after stopping. shit can get rough, couldn't imagine going any higher.
    I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  13. #13
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I will not deny doing the same thing from time to time.

  14. #14
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,366

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,584
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...
    You and me both...my head plays massive games with me....I take antidepressants during some times of the year to assist with sides that amplify anxiety and such....Buspar works great for me...it's very mild

  15. #15
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Planet Fitness trying to get swole
    Posts
    4,567

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    it is just too damn hot this summer to run over 40mcg ED. So Ive been on 40mcg ED again for the last week. this PSL Clen is very strong. the Mrs decided to give it a try. she usually doesn't like clen as it gives her headaches. but so far 4 days in she says its only mild every once in a while. she is taking taurine twice a day to combat it. I give this product a thumbs up, its G2G!

Similar Threads

  1. Clen and T3
    By bob880 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2015, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums