Thread: PSL Clen log

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

PSL Clen log

Got my Clen in from PSL to test out for them. 2 on, 2 off. Packaged well, like the 40mcg dosage. Started first dosage this AM before hitting the gym. First 2 weeks will be 40mcg daily to assess the strength. Thanks Mace & PSL

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,328 Posts
    Rep Points

Very nice.! And we would like to thank you Hugh, for taking the time to log our clen and giving us your honest opinion.
    We appreciate it very much

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Will you be adding any Ketofin or T3/4 depending on the length of cycle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

Interested in seeing/hearing your results and review

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1500 View Post
    Will you be adding any Ketofin or T3/4 depending on the length of cycle?
    already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!
    Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Day 11 of my first 2 week run at 40mcg a day. Definitely good. Sweating like a slave in this heat wave going on right now. Like I really needed anything to up my body temp when its over 100 outside every day. 3 more days then will take 2 weeks off. Have enough to do 2 more weeks at 80mcg.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.
    Bwwahaha...I did the same back in feb...I was placing my Clens into a larger pack..2 fell out, no big deal, just eat'em right?!?!? I also had my morning coffee, and within 1 1/2 I was hearing colors and smelling sounds...I was amped, wide eyed and bushy tailed..

PSL COACH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Love some clen! Not a personal advocate of anyone going over 100mcgs (yes there have been people using 200+ and I can't believe their hearts didn't explode.)

40mcgs is such a sweet spot for many people...right on!
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

ran it at 120mcg ED for the final 3 weeks of my last prep. took 3 weeks for my heart rate to go back to normal after stopping. shit can get rough, couldn't imagine going any higher.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

4 more days and I start the second 2 week run. will start couple days at 40mcg ED then bump to 80mcg. seemed pretty potent on the first run so I do not feel it is necessary to even attempt 120mcg ED. 80 might be too much but will try it out.

vv mine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HughJassol View Post
    ran it at 120mcg ED for the final 3 weeks of my last prep. took 3 weeks for my heart rate to go back to normal after stopping. shit can get rough, couldn't imagine going any higher.
    I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

I will not deny doing the same thing from time to time.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...
    You and me both...my head plays massive games with me....I take antidepressants during some times of the year to assist with sides that amplify anxiety and such....Buspar works great for me...it's very mild

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

it is just too damn hot this summer to run over 40mcg ED. So Ive been on 40mcg ED again for the last week. this PSL Clen is very strong. the Mrs decided to give it a try. she usually doesn't like clen as it gives her headaches. but so far 4 days in she says its only mild every once in a while. she is taking taurine twice a day to combat it. I give this product a thumbs up, its G2G!