• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL Clen log

HughJassol

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my Clen in from PSL to test out for them. 2 on, 2 off. Packaged well, like the 40mcg dosage. Started first dosage this AM before hitting the gym. First 2 weeks will be 40mcg daily to assess the strength. Thanks Mace & PSL

8znry9.jpg

10z79zd.jpg

Very nice.! And we would like to thank you Hugh, for taking the time to log our clen and giving us your honest opinion.
We appreciate it very much

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Interested in seeing/hearing your results and review ;)

Will you be adding any Ketofin or T3/4 depending on the length of cycle?

already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!

already take T4 when on HGH. I have ketofin but rarely use it. I like to cycle on and off clen.

On day 5 of my 40mcg ED 2 weeks. Seems properly dosed. Get a boost in metabolism and breathing. Will finish off this 2 weeks at 40. That will leave enough to run 80 ED for 2 weeks. So far GTG!
Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.

Day 11 of my first 2 week run at 40mcg a day. Definitely good. Sweating like a slave in this heat wave going on right now. Like I really needed anything to up my body temp when its over 100 outside every day. 3 more days then will take 2 weeks off. Have enough to do 2 more weeks at 80mcg.

Lol, I can agree with them being properly dosed. Yesterday afternoon I was emptying some packs of Tbol into prescription bottles (I prefer to store them that way.), at the same time I was also emptying a pack of clen into a prescription bottle. I was taking my second daily Tbol dose shortly after and noticed a lone white tab sitting on the table. I assumed it was Tbol because I just emptied a few in my hand and thought maybe I dropped one. So I figured I'd just swallow it instead of opening everything back up. Turns out it was 40mcg of clen. Having not touched clen since last summer, 40mcg hit my pretty hard. I work as a sales rep/cashier as my second job in the evenings and I gotta say handing change to people was hilarious. Not to mention I was a tad dehydrated and had a large coffee with an espresso shot.

Bwwahaha...I did the same back in feb...I was placing my Clens into a larger pack..2 fell out, no big deal, just eat'em right?!?!? I also had my morning coffee, and within 1 1/2 I was hearing colors and smelling sounds...I was amped, wide eyed and bushy tailed..

Love some clen! Not a personal advocate of anyone going over 100mcgs (yes there have been people using 200+ and I can't believe their hearts didn't explode.)

40mcgs is such a sweet spot for many people...right on!

IML Gear Cream!
4 more days and I start the second 2 week run. will start couple days at 40mcg ED then bump to 80mcg. seemed pretty potent on the first run so I do not feel it is necessary to even attempt 120mcg ED. 80 might be too much but will try it out.

ran it at 120mcg ED for the final 3 weeks of my last prep. took 3 weeks for my heart rate to go back to normal after stopping. shit can get rough, couldn't imagine going any higher.

I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...

I haven't used clen for a little while now cause I hate the feeling of it(Meth)... But that heart rate thing used to give me crazy anxiety! I would just be laying there in bed heart racing nothing to do but think about the advancing heart attack... At least thats what I kept thinking...

You and me both...my head plays massive games with me....I take antidepressants during some times of the year to assist with sides that amplify anxiety and such....Buspar works great for me...it's very mild

it is just too damn hot this summer to run over 40mcg ED. So Ive been on 40mcg ED again for the last week. this PSL Clen is very strong. the Mrs decided to give it a try. she usually doesn't like clen as it gives her headaches. but so far 4 days in she says its only mild every once in a while. she is taking taurine twice a day to combat it. I give this product a thumbs up, its G2G!

it is just too damn hot this summer to run over 40mcg ED. So Ive been on 40mcg ED again for the last week. this PSL Clen is very strong. the Mrs decided to give it a try. she usually doesn't like clen as it gives her headaches. but so far 4 days in she says its only mild every once in a while. she is taking taurine twice a day to combat it. I give this product a thumbs up, its G2G!
Agreed about the strength. I've only used RC grade clen up until I discovered PSL. HUGE difference. I feel like most RC clen is dosed at 50%. I was up to 200mcg a day to get anything out of it.

Thanks for the updates hugh, .and make sure to let us know how your wife keeps on with clen also. I agree, with the strength. I will say our CLen is pretty clean.

Thanks for the updates hugh, .and make sure to let us know how your wife keeps on with clen also. I agree, with the strength. I will say our CLen is pretty clean.

so far so good. she's not complaining which is a good sign. Clen is clean. Boost in metabolism & body temp, plenty of clen sweating. but no other sides really Ive noticed. Will probably try the PSL Clen out this winter during my prep when I can run higher amounts. overall Im a fan, good product.

Back