• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somebody explain about T3/T4 and hGH, please?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And please spell it out in the "For Dummies" version. I have not been able to understand what I have previously read here on the subject.

All I really understood is that there is some benefit to supplementing hGH with T4 . . .

Google it. t4 breaks down to t3. HGH decreases t3 so supplementing t4 will increase Hgh effects.

Actually GH raises T3 usually out of the normal range, and lowers T4 usually below the normal range. Sounds odd I know and I forget the exact reason, due to enzyme action I believe. Supplementing with T4 corrects both. I know this is true because I have bloodwork with no T3 or T4 supplementation and 3.3 iu's of GH per day.T3 was high T4 was low. Repeated about 4 weeks later supplementing with 125mcg of T4 ed, and both T3 and T4 levels were now within the normal range. It's a balancing act. I believe Skipfoursome had the same result.

I've been researching this too, and information isn't as cut and dry as is aas. More opinions and preferences as opposed to common knowledge on aas. It's hard to find amount of iu's because you get some info stating x amount is good and other Info saYing that same amount is useless. Pinning is also alot more varied - some all at once, some morning , some night, some pre and some post workout. I got sick of reading about it and said fuck it and just started jabbing it in my face:)

Just to add some real world bro data, lol

I checked my notes and I had injected 3.3 iu's of GH for 14 days, then dropped down to 2.0 iu's 5 days on, 2 days off. There was no supplementation of T3 or T4. Here are my results from Quest.

3/11/16
T3 uptake >50% HIGH Ref range 22-35%
T4 total 2.9 LOW Ref range 4.5-12.0 mcg/DL
Free T4 index (T7) DNR (did not record) wtf? Guess they missed it
TSH 1.26 Ref range .40-4.50 mIU/L

Given advice by someone who knows here on ASF it was suggested to start out supplementing with 62.5mcg of T4 (split 125mcg tab) ED. Pharma grade.

4/30/16
T3 uptake 43% HIGH Ref range 22-35% (still high but not too far out of range)
T4 total 4.9 Ref range 4.5-12.0 mcg/DL (now in range but just barely)
Free T4 index (T7) DNR 2.1 Ref range 1.4-3.8
TSH .80 Ref range .40-4.50 mIU/L

After seeing these results I bumped the T4 up to 125mcg. Have not retested as of yet.

I have experimented with T4 when running 2ius twice (4ius total) a day of GH. At 62.5mcg of T4 per day my T3 was a bit high and T4 was on the low side, but with 125mcg a day both numbers T4 and T3 were within range.

When I run 2ius a day of GH, 62.5mcg per day of T4 works fine.

I think T4 dosage is specific to the person, just like some guys need less or more AI than others.

But no doubt based on what I have seen, you need T4 when using GH.

Back