• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marry your computer?

A friend of mine is a very high level CIA agent.

The funny thing is that it is a guy who is against same sex marriage, being one of those who think the door was opened for such a thing. Like the legislator from somewhere out west wanted to prove the same point by marrying his lawn mower only to be told to pound sand. People like this are the ONLY ones trying to marry an inanimate object.

- - - Updated - - -

A friend of mine is a very high level CIA agent.

They aren't agents, nor do they call themselves agents. They are officers.

News outlets feed you bs. You're the ignorant fuck that believes the shit they feed you skippy. I've seen first hand how they lie to you guys about what was going on in Iraq Afganistan. Ignorance is he who believes everything he reads, hears and watches. Dumb ass!!! Oldschool can always count on skippy to come to his rescue. Are you some type of CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE? Are you a lawyer? Always speaking up for someone.

Coming from a guy that negotiated with world leaders that is very impressive.

I wouldn't consider them world leaders. Try tribal leaders. Far cry from world leaders. Once again another dumb ass response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not what you said. Narcissistic people tend to remember their lies. Your slipping.

Never ceases to amaze me the stupid shit people try to do !!!
U have assholes like that wasting people's time and money !!!
Send that asshole to the front lines over in the Middle East , see if he's worried about unfairness type shit again .
Let those terrorist fucks behead this dick head !!!

Nice. To find shit like this you have no life surfing the net for stupid shit like that. No one gives a fuck.

it's on the fucking homepage of yahoo or msn news... please man; stop hating just to fucking hate... shit is getting old.

It isn't hard to land a job with the CIA. Go to their website and you will see the criteria just to apply. Now if you have criminal charges on your record then you're SOL. Veterans have preference just go read.

It's not hard.
A BS in computer sciences and a clean record = in.
The hard part is taking the pay-cut of working in the private sector or smaller government organizations; because their tier pay is horrible.

IML Gear Cream!
It's not horrible. Benefits package makes up for what you don't get in your check. And getting into any government job after you have retired from the military allows the person to retire again in 10 years.

I worked government; trust me... it nowhere near makes up for the missing pay.
It's a lot easier to pay for your own benefits out of pocket when you make exponentially larger income.
You can always hop back to the government/county etc a few years prior retirement just to retire with them for retirement benefits; but what you don't realize is you actually get fucked-in-the-ass when they come back and negate you from taking back from all the thousands you put into Social Security.... as a government worker you are putting into the system; but you are now blocked from receiving it during retirement because they take your private and government retirement into consideration which is crap.

Anyone worth anything in life or who has any aspirations will shy away from those places.... It is a 1 year background check application & was not worth it IMO; not when you consider everything + you more than likely have to relocate and live in a hobbit hole due to the crappy income & cost of living.

Explain how they lied to use about Iraq and Afghanistan. Inquiring minds want to know.

There you have it. You can take this info to the bank folks.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting sick of this "SPECIAL OPS" bullshit?

NEGGED

Hey skippy if you're nearby, you can join us. Then you can have all your questions fully answered.
5b96811cf6e799bd533355f984d95ecd.jpg

375c10bd93e8cc0949ac8820eb9373dc.jpg
622061338b7d09470d983c7e085e22c3.jpg

We are in Kentucky.

Cool t shirt.
Amazon $30.00
Free shipping.

We clearly have different definitions of "making bank".... Then again; I don't live in Kentucky....

franchise; In the past I was nothing but respectful to you & even exchanged messages when making orders etc.... but dude; get a grip on reality.
I'm finally over this being polite bullshit.

bro:
1) you are really a despicable piece of shit online & I even tried being friendly with you until you started being a total douche-bag.

2) don't blame the juice; because we all know you don't lift.

3) I saw some of you selfies when you talked about pinning VG and now this one wearing a fake airborne rangers shirt w/ a double chin... wtf is the point of pinning gram after gram of gear and looking like a fat slob redneck.

4) if you think you are balling on a military retirement or any government paycheck you are a fucking moron.... come down to cali and see how a real wage compares when the housing market alone dictates that no homes sell for under 500k. Hint: my last property went for 1.4m and that's chump change to others in this state; but at least I'm not stupid enough to think I'm the boss/ceo when you don't even make enough to support the property taxes in this state....

5) you have contributed absolutely NOTHING of value and all you do is stir up fights with actual good-contributing members.... you have single-handedly exiled yourself from a community of people who used to help each other. I've bounced off ideas and cycles with some of the guys you continually diss & however much you hate them they are stand-up meanwhile you are just an arrogant white trash hick who has an internet ego larger than his fat-ass gut.

6) powerlifter my ass....

I already wasted too much time typing this bullshit.
I negged you last time because you deserved it; not "dick riding".... simply put: I can't image member who is disliked as much as you.

franchise; In the past I was nothing but respectful to you & even exchanged messages when making orders etc.... but dude; get a grip on reality.

bro:
1) you are really a despicable piece of shit online & I even tried being friendly with you until you started being a total douche-bag.

3) I saw some of you selfies when you talked about pinning VG and now this one wearing a fake airborne rangers shirt w/ a double chin... wtf is the point of pinning gram after gram of gear and looking like a fat slob redneck.

4) if you think you are balling on a military retirement or any government paycheck you are a fucking moron.... come down to cali and see how a real wage compares when the housing market alone dictates that no homes sell for under 500k. Hint: my last property went for 1.4m and that's chump change to others in this state; but at least I'm not stupid enough to think I'm the boss/ceo when you don't even make enough to support the property taxes in this state....

5) you have contributed absolutely NOTHING of value and all you do is stir up fights with actual good-contributing members.... you have single-handedly exiled yourself from a community of people who used to help each other. I've bounced off ideas and cycles with some of the guys you continually diss & however much you hate them they are stand-up meanwhile you are just an arrogant white trash hick who has an internet ego larger than his fat-ass gut.

I negged you last time because you deserved it; not "dick riding".... simply put: I can't image member who is disliked as much as you.

I agree. He is definitely a fat fuck. The pic that he took with the squat rack in front of him looked like the Michelin man was benching. "Idgaf, look at the weight in putting up on bench". Its called cardio ever heard of it fat Fran?

Can we please get him into the read. Don't want new guys believing his spec ops bullshit

Last edited:

bro:

Rep this man..

Fran is the poster boy for douchebaggery

Not sure why someone would spend so much time on a forum just to be a fucking douche. .

Keep up the great work franny..

I think this fag should be the 1st member in history to be voted off & blacklisted from ASF by the members..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

If the shit talking is done in the pit why such a big fuss? I'd get it if it was like this in the informative threads.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

please vote me off. Do you think I care. It's to easy to comback as another account. Come on smart guy that will get you no where. You guys are smart. Real smart. What's next the childish neg train. Lmfao!!! If you think I care what people think on here you are dumber than I thought. Especially on some forum.
6d6f361911e4f8e5ea9b5a13fdf1fc67.jpg

6) I've challenged two people and crickets. I'll leave that at that.

Crickets?
Like when JJ challenged you and you got so scared you had to change your special ops underwear and go into hiding for a week?

Crickets?
Like when JJ challenged you and you got so scared you had to change your special ops underwear and go into hiding for a week?
Ha..i remember that...

s2h hit the nail on the head when he said fran was a truck driver just regurgitating stories...lmfao

f2184e044cd4b0155e7db4c29ca5f540.jpg

Off to the beach..no need to stick around for frannys melt OS..
3a0a6e1c9513b506a9c41ee2fddc0f93.jpg

JJ challenged.
The great special op, MLB Pitcher for the Yankees, D1 trainer, the guy who got Bin Laden chickened out.

#CRICKETS

728e19938306ce762950a8204043d22d.jpg

Here's an photo from one my deoloyments fag. I was a truck driver I said it. S2h didn't just find that out. I went through SFAS twice. Failed the first time.

I call bullshit; it looks like you ATE this man... have you even looked in the mirror??
worthless fat-fuck

936/month lmao.... dude you are soo clearly out of your depth and you don't even realize it... That's like just about 2 days worth of pay for any decent white collar intro-level bachelors degree job in CA.... P.S - You failed at 40; I'm in my "under-25" range just getting started and several here can vouch for me.

Oh & you are welcome; because it's people like me who cover the income for the bottom feeders & society suckers like you... I'm glad to know it takes so little for you to feel like a King.... low expectations & delusions of grandeur just like that moron advanced...

I feel worse for the dumb broad you knocked up. She's doing hard time: 25 to life. :eek:wned:

Back