• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marvels PSL sponsored log

Marvel3203

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be a short post just to make sure I'm not in violation or that this is the right place to put my log. I have been logging on PBB, brotherhood of pain and Iron mag the last couple months. PSL has asked me to expand the log here. As long as I'm not violating any rules I'll pick up on my current cycle and competition prep using PSL gear.

Checked in with the coach yesterday and looks like the only change is going to be going back to 2.5 hours of cardio daily. The main goal is to get off the extra glycogen and water I'm storing from my post show vacation of the 1st comp. I would also like to pull off maybe 1-2% more body fat. My local competition is gonna be pretty competitive in the LHW class as well.*

Quick Update

So only a few changes to current plan as we come down to the last 8 days of this contest season.

Cardio – 2.5 hours total so 75 mins twice a day. Intensity is varying, if I can go hard I do if I don’t have it in me I do my best to burn as much as possible.

Lifting – 7 days a week hitting everything at least twice a week. Doing more of a low volume high frequency approach. The key now is to deplete glycogen stores to shed some weight for weigh ins.

Nutrition – no change 1811 kcal each day.

Gear – Tren Ace 80 mg ED, Masteron 150 mg EOD, Anavar 80 mg ED and just added in Winny (oral) 50 mg ED (first time running oral winny) all PSL products

So there isn’t much going on change wise. Everything is holding constant so today is a training log entry. This was my last leg workout before the competition. I like to do the last leg workout on either Sunday or Monday before the show. And since it was the holiday we had to go to 24hr so of the exercise choices were limited but I feel like I still got a good workout in.*

Lying Leg Curl 5 x 15 50 60 80 80 80
Adduction Machine 4 x 20 100 100 100
Leg Extension 5 x 20 100 100 112.5 112.5 125 (partials done on every set)
Single Leg Glute Kickback Machine 4 x 15 40 40 50 50
Barbell Stiff Legged Dead 3 x 20 65 75 85
Seated Leg Press 6 x 25 110 110 130 130 150 150

I took as short of rest periods as I could that wouldn’t diminish my ability to do my next set. The goal was to eat up some glycogen stores without digging too deep of a whole from soreness because that could hurt my posing on Saturday.

So the results are in:

I placed 1st in the open heavy weight class. I however lost the overall to the light heavyweight which I can honestly say he was 1-2% more conditioned and had more symmetry top to bottom. These are all things I know I need to work on so I’m still happy getting back into the overall pose down. Right now we are trying to figure out a strategy for my next steps.

But one thing is certain. I will be dropping my AAS to HRT/TRT levels over the next couple weeks to have a cruise phase and normalize bloods. This week my will have 400 mg of Test Cyp and 100 mg of Test Prop and next week that will drop to just 400 mg of Test Cyp. I will be using 2-4 ius of Insulin (Novlin R can’t get my hands on Humalog) on upper body days only with a max of 3 days use. The only changes I have made to nutrition are I added back in my intra nutrition and added another protein meal.

Intra consist of 1 scoop of Intra-MD, 6 g of citrulline malate and 6 g of micronized creatine monohydrate. I am waiting on my beta alanine to ship out.*

Macros are 410 protein, 40 carb and 52 fat (not included any unscheduled cheats which I am slowly trying to cut out by next Saturday)
Once I can get some possible stage pics I will put them up. This isn’t like nationals were NPC online carries them I may have to buy 1 or 2.

Not too much change to go over for the past couple days. Been training and resting at the same rate. Going super strict for 23+ weeks has left me pretty fatigued. So I’ve just been listening to my body the last week or so. If I don’t feel up for training I take a rest day. If I feel good I go for it. I’m slowly working my way back into a full on off season program. The plan is 2 on 1 off set up (2 days in the gym followed by 1 day off). I will only be doing legs 1-2 times per month. My upper body has to catch up, my upper body split is Back, rear delts & biceps and the other day is Chest, shoulders & triceps. I have also started to incorporate some powerlifting in once a week. Right now its one day a week of deadlifts and one day a week of incline smith press.

Gear usage is dwindling down. This week I am on 400 mg of test cyp. I will most likely get some lab test done in the next 3-4 weeks to see where I am at. I know I won’t be where I want to be but I’ll have a baseline to see sort of judge how long I should cruise before getting retested again. The key now is to get to a cruise dose that will all be to get blood within range but hopefully allow me to keep as much muscle as possible.

Holy shit.. 75x2 mins cardio.. 1811 kcal ed.. What's your CHO/P/F at during these times?

Nice job btw.

Yesterday was check ins with the coach. WE decided to leave everything the same which is pretty conservative. But this is also my last week at an elevated AAS level. Starting on Saturday I will be switching to my new trial of micro dosing Test Cyp during the cruise phase. The shots can be done sub q or intra muscular. I will be using slin pins so if I hit an area that’s pretty lean and it ends up being intramuscular no biggie but I will mostly use sub q. I will be dosing 60 mg every other day. This will give me a weekly total of 240 mg. I plan on having blood test run about 2-3 weeks after starting this phase. I don’t expect things to be in range after prepping for 24+ weeks but it will give me a better idea of where I am at and how long to wait before I need to run them again. I could end of up playing with the weekly dosage if my bloods are normalizing on 240. I may jump to 280 and see.*

Currently I have stopped using slin. My plan is to retest my fasting blood glucose in 2 weeks if I am below 90 then I can start using it again. The current strategy is to use 3-4 ius during my cruise phase to help retain muscle. The key to not getting fat while using slin is a 2 part plan for me. 1) Don’t add in extra carbs just because you are using slin and 2) keep an eye on fasting blood glucose. If I get above 110 then I will stop for at least 2 weeks. I also only use slin 2-3 days a week. I think all these mixed together should help keep me lean.

Right now my nutrition is staying constant at 417 g of protein, 78 g carbs and 55 g of fat. Weighing 232 in the morning while still relatively lean.*

IML Gear Cream!
I was at around 14 carbs (10 from protein shake and 4 from intra bcaas) and protein was 339 and fat 44.

Holy shit.. 75x2 mins cardio.. 1811 kcal ed.. What's your CHO/P/F at during these times?

Nice job btw.

I was at around 14 carbs (10 from protein shake and 4 from intra bcaas) and protein was 339 and fat 44.

So today will be prejudging for the USA’s. Watching shows or more accurately following the play by play on shows like this gets me pumped. To see guys at the top of their game going for the pro card makes me train harder. When you see them you can imagine the hard work and sacrifice it took to get there if you have ever prepped before. I hope to be on the stage in the next couple years. And because I hope for that I know I have to keep grinding and fix my weaknesses. I know that I have to continue to progress each week, each month and each year to even have a chance.*

My current focus is on improving my intensity within my training sessions. I’m focusing on listening to my body for rest periods more than the clock and I’m pushing for heavier loads. I have started using the 5/3/1 plan for some powerlifting training as well. My first back workout of the week I do deadlifts using 5/3/1 and my first chest workout I use Incline Smith Machine to complete the same. Next will be week 4 which is the deload week and then I will start another 4 week cycle before switching out the exercises. Deadlifts will switch to Rack Deads and Incline Smith will move to shoulders where I’ll do Smith Military Press. Getting stronger in every rep range is important but I’ve never really done those low rep ranges so this type of training is keeping it interesting, challenging, making me stronger and feeding the intensity need. When you start to realize how strong you really are you push a little bit harder.

Quick update:
Saturday I began my micro dosing experiment. This means I will be dosing 60 mg of test cyp sub q every other day during my cruise. This will have me at a 240 mg total per week. From what I understand the sub q injections take longer to hit the blood stream but when they do it’s a much more stable in the blood stream. My goal is be at the top end of the normal range while allowing my lipids and other blood markers get back into the normal range. I have initially planned to get blood drawn the 2nd week of August. This will give me two weeks on the micro dosing which should give a fairly accurate baseline on the testosterone side and put me at 5 week post show so 5 week without tren and orals. From there I can decide when to recheck bloods depending on how far off from ranges they are.

Everything else is pretty much the same. Still trying to clear up the little or extra cheats I can have during the week even though I’m only supposed to have one. And my biggest obstacle right now it getting up to walk the dogs in the morning. This is supposed to be my fasted cardio but having some trouble not taking the extra 40 mins of sleep the last week. So the main goal for the next 7-14 days is to do my fasted walk 5-6 times a week in the morning and to cut out the extra cheats will probably also help my blood work. Lifting and evening cardio are going very well and progressing along.

One thing that I am proud of when it comes to bodybuilding is that I know there is always more to learn. I know fully that I don’t know everything and will never know everything. Coming from this place I feel puts me at an advantage. I’m not hunkered down into one camp or way of thought I am willing to try things, experiment and listen to others. I may debate if I feel one way is better but if I come out of the discussion believing my opponent I may just change my ways. In a sport where 1-2% difference could mean a point you need for the win and get 2nd place I’ll always try to be better.*

I do a lot of research on my own in reading articles, pub med and even the forums. Trusted articles and pub med results from trained subjects can provide a lot of useful info. The forums and filled with gems and filled with trash. Two main cases are the thread from Matt Porter and Matt Jansen. I have read through both of these, copying and pasting info into documents that I can later reread to confirm or double check info. When listen to podcast like PED Radio I keep a notepad nearby to take notes. There is no reason to pass up info a coach or someone experienced is giving. Both Matts and Jordan are better coaches then I so I will take whatever info they give, use it to make myself better and use it to make my clients better. However you also have to take into account whose giving the info, I would never take notes on anything Bostin has to say.*

Lastly social media if you find the right people it is easy to pick up some new things. Sure there are bodybuilders and coaches who don’t know a thing. The bodybuilder has elite genetics so anything works and the coach only chooses elite clients but if you follow the right people you can pick up some new twists on exercises or recipes. I never use to eat ground chicken till I found out a pro used it during his prep, now I love that meal. Have to keep learning and growing.

Quick Update:
Added in MK-677 at 12 mg each night on Wednesday. I do my best to take it sublingual, you end up still swallowing some in my case. I’m also taking melatonin with my MK at night.*

I added TUDCA back in along with NAC after hearing about the possibility of MK raising liver levels. I will be rotating in other somatostatin inhibitors like huperzine and egcg. Lastly I’m taking Synthetek’s injectable liver protectant every other day as well when I do my micro dose testosterone shot.

Sitting at 235 lb this morning. 3 lbs up from when I last check 2-3 weeks ago. I feel like it’s mostly water weight from adding in the MK-677. Right now everything is really conservative, running mk at 12 mg every night before bed with 10 mg of melatonin. And doing EOD sub q shots of test cyp at 60 mgs. Conditioning is holding for about the last 3 weeks even though the scale has gone up. Macros are conservative as well 418 grams of protein 103 g of carbs and 54 g of fat (including 8 from fish oil).

One thing I have noticed since starting my cruise is that when you are pushing the intensity to maintain your current muscularity without the high dosages of AAS you are a lot more tired. I have been sleeping more and taking more naps then I ever did during my 24 weeks of prep. It could all be just the 24 weeks coming back to bite me but I feel like it’s more a result of keeping intensity high. When you have higher levels of AAS you can recover better and yes you need sleep but it isn’t your main source. However when you are cruising at normal physiological levels the only way to recover is food and sleep. And to not get out of control with fat sleep because the main contributor. Just a theory I’m putting together in the old noggin.*

20160808_192847.jpg

IMG_20160711_132206.jpg

Best I can do for pics site doesn't work well with my mobile, stage shots and current back pic.

Get Shredded!
Quick update:
PBB is still down and going thru fixes. I had my blood draw today for my male hormone panel from private MD labs. This will give me:
Lipid panel
CBC
Estrogen
Igf
Comprehensive metabolic profile
Testosterone
PSA
Thyroid profile

From these I'll determine when to get my next draw and a rough estimate if how much longer to cruise.

And . . . PBB still is givitme issues lol so all other logs are getting updated. Still waiting on my blood work but I'm feeling good. Progressing and hitting new PRs. Got 315 for 13 reps on the deadlift, was able to rep out 115 db's on flat bench for 8 reps, 7 reps and a last set of 7 reps all while on a cruise. 60 mgs test cyp EOD. (240 weekly). I can wait to start my blast and see what new stren does. Lastly I'll either mini diet before I blast or hopefully recomp some.

Still no PBB so on we go. I'm still waiting on blood work right around a week since my blood draw. A little anxious because I'm excited about my next mass gaining phase. I know I need to mini diet before that but I need my blood work to work out a timeline. Everything is staying consistent 60 mg test EOD and Mk 12 mg at night before bed. I dont seem to be losing any size. I have gained some fat thus the need to mini diet soon but I'm enjoying life and processing my lifts. Happiness is key too.

You look great on stage. How tall?

What is PBB mentioned in the last two posts?

I received my blood work results yesterday in the afternoon. Definitely excited about the results and proof PSL is a quality vendor. I'm swamped today but I'll do my best to post results by Friday.

So I'm feeling good about my blood work. There were really only a couple things out of range. My HDL was 3 units out of range(36 with low being 39) so gonna add in some niacin to help increase it. My estradiol (estrogen) was in range but on the low side so gonna take less nolva. My igf was in the middle so I'll increase my Mk or switch brands, thought it sounds be higher. Lastly my testosterone was 1169 (range 348-1197) on 240 mg weekly. I could use less but if lipids and cholesterol is in range I don't see a need to.

Based off this I will cruise for another 4-6 weeks. That of course is dependent on getting gear for growth phase. Currently talking with PSL to see if they want to continue the log thru that phase.

Can't seem to post pic, have pics of blood work on steroidology, brotherhood of pain and iron mag.

I really liked your log keep up the good work bro

Got some great news the last couple days. First my coach is happy with off season progress so far. Second I have confirmed that PSL will be a part of my growth phase. This is amazing news because PSL is top quality. If you look at my blood work from the last post you can see they deliver real quality products. There test has me at the top range during my cruise and there novladex has my estrogen under control. If my coach is happy with progress during cruise wait till he sees what happens on some higher dosages. I recommend PSL to my enhanced clients and I'm very thankful for getting to represent such a great vendor.

- - - Updated - - -

I really liked your log keep up the good work bro

Thank you, i appreciate it.

So a quick update, I'm taking an extra unscheduled day off today because I injured myself riding a mechanical bull yesterday lol. Our employee bbq was cowboy themed. I even said to myself don't do it you'll get hurt but after seeing a few people do it I decided to go for it. I strained my adductor on the right side squeezing to tight to stay on. Feels better today but decided to take an extra day.

Second I've decided to start a mini diet this weekend. I'm gonna get back on track by cleanup my nutrition first before adding in extra cardio or taking away calories. It's the little daily cheats that need to go first. Been enjoying life and pushing weight now it's time to get more serious.

Back