• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Marvels PSL sponsored log

Get Shredded!
So this week was pretty bad. Starting with last Thursday we had a plumbing issue that was outside of my knowledge base causing us to need a plumber which ended in a huge bill. Also found out our water pressure was double the amount recommended so we need to install a pressure regulator soon as well as finding out the whole house needs to be repiped asap. So stressful, but then over the weekend my check engine light came on and my engine began clicking. So I bring it into the dealership to find out the next day there is burnt oil in my spark plugs and oil in the pistons. Long story short I now have to get a brand new engine for my truck I purchased used less than 3 years ago. Stress level to the max. I missed a couple days of cardio and lifting, the loss of motivation due to stress was high. Hower I did get back into my groove yesterday and today. I somehow still loss weight even with the break and eating some off plan comfort food. I'm hoping the rest of the prep can be relatively stress free and we got all the bad luck for 2019 out of the way.

So this week was pretty bad. Starting with last Thursday we had a plumbing issue that was outside of my knowledge base causing us to need a plumber which ended in a huge bill. Also found out our water pressure was double the amount recommended so we need to install a pressure regulator soon as well as finding out the whole house needs to be repiped asap. So stressful, but then over the weekend my check engine light came on and my engine began clicking. So I bring it into the dealership to find out the next day there is burnt oil in my spark plugs and oil in the pistons. Long story short I now have to get a brand new engine for my truck I purchased used less than 3 years ago. Stress level to the max. I missed a couple days of cardio and lifting, the loss of motivation due to stress was high. Hower I did get back into my groove yesterday and today. I somehow still loss weight even with the break and eating some off plan comfort food. I'm hoping the rest of the prep can be relatively stress free and we got all the bad luck for 2019 out of the way.

Best to stay with workout when stressed . Especially the cardio . Nothing we can do about all the things that are thrown at us- only thing we can control is how we react -Luck-OD

Things have been going more smoothly this week. In fact I probably kicked the intensity on cardio up a notch because of missing 2 days. Currently I think this is the leanest I've been at 15 weeks out, ever! Recently I've been having trouble posting pics thru the tapatalk app. Is anyone else getting this? If so is there a fix?

Currently running 700 mg test e weekly and 400 mg EQ weekly. Most of my lifts are consistently progressing and haven't had to change out a lot of exercises. I'm glad to be back in my groove. Cardio is up to 30 mins fasted morning cardio every day and 30 mins cardio after lifting 5 days a week. I'll try to include some check in pics again.

Bad news to report, my string of bad luck continued. I tore my pec about a week and half ago. This was the same pec that I tore 9 years ago that started my bodybuilding. I have surgery scheduled for Thursday. As you can assume prep is over. Its taken me this long to come to terms and write this update because I was really bummed. I felt I was on course for my best look to date. So now the focus has shifted, I plan to do my best to recover well but as speedy as possible. During this time I will rethink my chest training as well as my training as a whole. The goal after recovery will always be to add muscle but I have to do it the safest way possible. By the time I recover fully I should have a brand new baby or close to it. So when that time comes I'll have to see how everything fits together with training and being a parent. I'll keep logging so hopefully you stay tuned for my recovery logs.

Bad news to report, my string of bad luck continued. I tore my pec about a week and half ago. This was the same pec that I tore 9 years ago that started my bodybuilding. I have surgery scheduled for Thursday. As you can assume prep is over. Its taken me this long to come to terms and write this update because I was really bummed. I felt I was on course for my best look to date. So now the focus has shifted, I plan to do my best to recover well but as speedy as possible. During this time I will rethink my chest training as well as my training as a whole. The goal after recovery will always be to add muscle but I have to do it the safest way possible. By the time I recover fully I should have a brand new baby or close to it. So when that time comes I'll have to see how everything fits together with training and being a parent. I'll keep logging so hopefully you stay tuned for my recovery logs.

that sucks man... sorry to hear that.

but congrats on the baby! First kid? If so, your priorities will shift, bodybuilding will still be important to you. But everything happens for a reason. Take this down time to focus mentally on what you want your future to look like. It’ll all fall in place bro.

good luck man

I’m curious tho.... what were you doing when you blew your pec tendon ? What do you think was the main cause? Just trying to avoid any future bullshit myself lol

A good run of bad luck. Sorry to hear of your troubles. But hey, sounds like you got a kid n the way. That's something exciting to look forward to. Keep us all posted on how everything goes in the future. Good luck marvel.

Currently I'm 1 week post operation. Nothing major to report, as far as I know surgery went well. I did find out my first pec tear was different than my current one. My first was a tear in the middle and was sutured back together. This tear was complete rupture of the tendon from bone. So they drilled 3 holes into my humerus and reattached the tendon. I'm hoping to get cleared to get back to cardio after my post op follow up in another week. Currently I'm only using 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. Once I get cleared for cardio I plan on adding hgh back in will still try to lean out some while I recover. Still unsure of how I will proceed once I can lift.

Thanks for the kind words and support. I was bench pressing 225 both times it tore. So my advice would be to eliminate flat barbell bench in your exercise selection.

Last edited:
Currently things are still moving slowly on the recovery path. Since my post op I've only been able to do the range of motion exercises on a pulley system. There isn't any pain in my pec but the shoulder stiffness was very unexpected. I asked about returning to gym just for cardio but was denied for possibility of a trip fall scenario and getting reinjured which makes sense. I've adjusted my eating habits going toa 3-4 meal a day instead of my usual 5-6. Calories have been lowered and protein has been lowered too. Trying to eat more like a normal person until I have the need to eat like a bodybuilder. This will give my system a break from all the protein and other stressors I place on it. I am still following my trt with 250 mg weekly of test e from PSL. I also plan to start back on a low dose of hgh to help with healing soon.

Just a quick update, I got cleared to stop wearing my sling yesterday. I went to physical therapy this morning and i have to start doing more range of motion exercises and some activation exercises for the shoulder and pec. I'm still only allowed to lift 1-2 pounds with the injured arm. I did get cleared to do cardio on a treadmill or stationary bike. So my plan is to start incorporating morning cardio some and clean up my nutrition a bit. I'm still currently taking 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. I've held my size pretty well in my non affected areas. Once I get more clearance to go to the gym I hope to get back to some form of bodybuilding.

IML Gear Cream!
Not much to update on. Currently still doing non weighted exercises for physical therapy. Basically range of motion exercises for the shoulder. I'm doing light walks with my pregnant wife. As the weather goes bad I'll start to go to the gym for the treadmill most likely. My nutrition has also been cut back. Not taking in as many calories and eating more like a normal person. Definitely added some body fat but not worried about it till I can really get back in the groove of gym and cardio. Still running 250 mg test e weekly from PSL. Seems to be doing a good job of holding size.

Still recovering and haven't been cleared for much. I have started doing a weekly cycling class since the bike is 1 thing I can do. Definitely let myself go a bit so starting to clean things up as I get ready for November when I hopefully get cleared for all forms of cardio and can at least workout other muscle groups. I also lowered my weekly dosage to 200 mg of PSL test e weekly. No plans currently as I have wait and see what happens with what my surgeon says.

I finally got clearance to start stretching my pec and return to the gym this week. I'm excited and a bit nervous all at once. Right now there is still a long road in front of me to get to a point where I can train my chest in the gym. While doing that I have to figure out how realistic it is to expect to keep or gain pec muscle without being able to go heavy. But I guess that is essentially what bodybuilding is, finding a way to improve with whatever obstacles or limitations you may have. Currently the plan is get morning cardio going regularly and start to ease myself back into training the other body parts more intensely. Still running 200 mg test e from PSL weekly.

I got back into the gym multiple times this week. I also stepped on the scale and I've ballooned up to 255. Which it's not a good 255 as you could expect with no exercise. So as I rehab my pec my goal is to drop 30 lbs of fat over the next 2-3 months. I feel by that time my first child should be here, my physical therapy should be more advanced and I should have a good idea of my new routine. Now of course things can change a newborn may cause lots of time constraints so I'm leaving myself room to figure it out. For right now I'll take as many lifting sessions as I can get in and I'll slowly ramp up my morning cardio till I reach my goal. Nutrition wise I still stay pretty clean but I allow a small desert a couple times a week. I pay attention to portion sizes more so than fully jumping into a prep type situation. I'm also sticking with my 200 mg weekly of test e from PSL. Works really well for me to maintain size and feel good.

Just finished up another PT appointment this morning. I cleared to progress in kneeling push ups and some very light dumbbell pec work. Currently I'm still hitting the gym 3-4 days per week while still in a fat loss phase. I'm hoping to get back to a regimented schedule after our child is born. For now I'm going by feel and keeping my gym time 90 minutes or lower. Everything is going to be brand new soon, training differently to avoid injury, finding time with a family to train and doing more around the house while my wife recovers from giving birth. Currently I'm still sticking with my 200 mg of test e weekly from PSL. Plan to get some bloodwork done in January to see where I'm at and go from there.

Well with the holidays I haven't checked in as much. Currently I'm getting 3 days of lifting and 3 days of cardio in. I'm not losing weight like I want but things are still varying. This weekend we have a scheduled csection because my daughter is too big for natural delivery lol. So I'm taking 2 weeks off to help my wife recover and help with my daughter. So that's going to throw even more chaos into getting things consistent with my training and nutrition. My end goal for bodybuilding as a new dad for now is 3-4 days training, 3-4 morning cardio sessions and how ever much activity I can get in. However the new baby will be the deciding factor on all of that. Currently I'm still using 200 mg weekly of test e. Planning on getting blood work done after the first of the year as well.

Its been awhile since my last update. Life has been very busy with a newborn. The gym has been very spotty as you can expect. I've been averaging about 2 days a week. I'm hoping over the next month or so to get that average up to 3 days a week. I am however consistent with my trt dose. I'm still taking 200 mg of test e weekly from PSL. Even with an off training schedule and reduction of the consistency I was use to I still believe I'm holding good size and strength. I've also moved to full pushups in my pec recovery. On push days I know try to get as little rest as possible in between sets and really focus on feeling the muscle while very slowly increasing weight. Chest training will never be the same but I'll find my way through it.

Things are still pretty inconsistent right now. Honestly not sure when they will get back some degree of what it was before my kid. I know my body composition is not in a favorable place right now. I am hoping once she hits the 6 month mark and starts to sleep longer I can incorporate some morning cardio. Right now I'm still getting the 2-3 days per week in the gym with 15-20 minutes of cardio after. I also tried some giant sets for pecs this week. I definitely got some doms that I haven't had seen before surgery. Still unclear of what I'll be able to maintain in my chest but every other muscle group is climbing in weight lifted. I'm planning on blood work in March to see if anything about my current trt and anti e protocol needs to change. I'm still taking 200 mg of test e weekly from PSL.

Sometimes the gym goes on the back burner to make more room for life bro. That’s how it works don’t sweat it! Make a come back when life allows it. Until then enjoy the time with the family and your newborn!

Been awhile since I I updated the log. There hasn't been too much going on with Covid shutting everything down. I've only been able to get in a few home workouts with body weight and bands. I dropped my dosage down to 150 mgs weekly of PSL test e. I even purchased blood work before all this started so who knows when I'll be able to use it. I'm definitely looking forward to getting back in the gym, new motivation for sure.

Get Shredded!
This week has been a lot of the same. I've gotten more at home workouts but body weight can only do so much. I have been day dreaming about the gym. Once I can get back I've decided to focus must of my future quad work on front squats, Bulgarian split squats, leg press and some leg extensions. If I can get brutally strong with these I think I can add some size to my legs. I feel my legs haven't really grown in years since I've been focusing so much on growing the upper half. Once we get back I want it all to grow while also avoiding exercises that aggravate my knee. However the first goal is to get under 250 lbs. Currently still running 150 mg of test e weekly.

So gym life continues to be at a standstill. The motivation to do another band workout is unappealing. Honestly I believe a gym with plexiglass separating cardio equipment would be cleaner than grocery stores. Wipe all equipment and weights down before after you use it and just like you allow people room to lift keep that same distance as much as possible. Workout partners are only liable to each and pose no greater risk to others. I don't get it. I know once they open up I'm working out as much as possible. Goal is to get below 250, see what my conditioning looks like and decide from there cut more or try to add some muscle. Currently still running 150 mg of test weekly from PSL along with PSL nolvadex on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.

I finally got a real workout in last weekend. I had to drive an hour each way but it felt great. We are still waiting for gyms to open in my city but I drove up North to a bb focus gym that got a variance from there city. Things are still far from normal but for a few hours I felt really good. Working out in a mask wasn't enjoyable but I'll do it. Planning another trip next weekend and keep hoping things start to open up safely. Currently still on my 150 mg of test e weekly from PSL with PSL nolvadex 3 times a week. Also order bloodwork before the pandemic so plan on finally getting my blood draw soon. Then I'll have a very good look at where my body is health wise using a trt dose for the last few months. Once I can lift regularly again and I've done my blood draw I plan on increasing to 250 or 300 weekly while I cut.

Attached our my latest blood test numbers. Since the pandemic shut gyms down I decided to go to the lowest dose I've ever used. I ran 150 mg of PSL test e weekly for 12 weeks. I also took 20 mg of PSL tamoxifen 3 times a week.

So I've concluded I need to increase tamoxifen or switch to a stronger AI even on HRT since my estradiol is 79.5 and above the normal range. Testosterone total is 861 which is at the top range for normal which is exactly where I wanted to be and more proof PSL sells quality and accurately dosed gear. Everything else was within range or very close. I'm happy with this off time and now I've jumped up to 300 mg test e weekly and plan to increase as I want to get better conditioning then decide the plan for bulking and starting another comeback prep.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-084025_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-084025_Drive.jpg
    742.8 KB · Views: 39
Received another touchdown from PSL. I've decided to up my dosage a bit. I'm leaving room to move up or down and only using testosterone. Currently I'm taking 400 mg weekly. I pin twice a week with each shot being 150 mg test e and 50 mg test prop. I stole this idea from Ken Hill. The theory is that the test prop helps with intial test increase and the test e creates a gradual incline in blood levels behind it. The current plan is to get below 240 then make a decision about what's next. I finally dropped some weight this last week. I dropped 2.6 lbs with 4 days of morning cardio and 4 days of lifting. Strength is definitely going up. I feel I'm deconditioned enough that I can drop body fat while getting stronger and maybe even add a little muscle. I know I'm not a genetic freak but with going so low on HRT and weeks of no hard training should generate some rebound effect with my current plan. I'd love to get to 5 days training but currently with my infant daughter that probably isn't a possibility for now. However going to push as hard as possible those 4 days.

Things have been going well, I'm down to 247 lbs. I'm thinking now though I'll probably have to be in the mid 230s or lower to have the right leanness to start adding some muscle. Of course that could change. Currently I'm consistently training 4 days a week and 4 morning cardio sessions a week as well. Hitting PRs on certain exercises while getting back to some of the same poundages from pre injury. As I expected learning to train my chest is the biggest hurdle currently. Each week I get a little more secure in what it can handle. Currently still running 400 mg of test a week. I don't see any need to increase till either fat loss stalls, strength stalls or it's time to try to add muscle more aggressively.

Not much to update. Things are moving slowly. I'm down to 247 but I'm thinking I'll need to be mid 230s before I can even think about trying to add muscle. Lifting numbers are still going up and I hit a new PR this week on the Magnum plate row. However I know while in a deficit I'm not adding muscle. I can definitely see more striations in my shoulders and legs. I'm also get more veins popping out so beyond just body weight I'm getting other signs that I'm making progress. I did bump up this week to 500 mg total of PSL testosterone. Currently doing 4 days of morning cardio and 4 days of lifting with cardio after.

Nothing big to report on. Down to a new low at 241 lbs with vascularity returning and getting more visible abs. I'm thinking mid to low 230s before i can start a mass gaining phase with my nutrition. My lifting won't change but adding in a surplus of calories and i should be able to add muscle. Currently using 500 mg of test weekly from PSL. Which is 100 mg of test p and 400 test e split evenly between two injections.

Currently I have changed my training by adding in more volume on my delts. I've decided that since my chest won't be a strong body part moving forward bigger shoulders could help my front and side poses. I've gotten decent delt growth but definitely not where I want them to be at.

Things have been going well. I'm down to 238 lbs. I think once I get to low 230s or high 220s I'll be ready to transition to a lean bulk. While I do enjoy that all my numbers are going up without plateuing yet and getting more vascular I definitely day dream about bumping up the food and adding muscle. Then again who doesn't love adding muscle. Currently I'm using 500 mg of test e weekly from PSL. I imagine I'll stay with this dosing for the next couple weeks till I hit my desired weight. Then I've decided once I switch to mass gaining I'll add in just 1 ml of EQ weekly and add some carbs to all lifting days. I'm going to keep things fluid right now. I think this is the best way to handle the current situation where gyms or normal way of life can change any moment due to covid. Lastly I'm training 4 days a week (push, pull, legs, pull) and doing 5 morning cardio sessions of 35 minutes each.

Everything has been progressing well. My weight hovers between 238 and 240 but I have visible abs and hamstring detail. I've decided to take 2 more weeks of cutting then transition into a lean bulk. My first 2 moves aren't major but should be a nice transition. I'm going to drop 1 of my after workout cardio sessions leaving on 2 HIIT sessions after lifting. Second I'm going to add 1 ml per week of EQ to the mix. Morning cardio and nutrition will stay the same. I'll wait 2 weeks at least then decide what the next change should be. Currently still running 500 mg weekly of PSL testosterone E.

Back