• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Marvels PSL sponsored log

Get Shredded!
So as you can tell things have been fairly busy. Yesterday was check in and we are turning the levels up to the max. Cardio is now at 2 hours a day, I cycle back and forth between 50 gram carb days and trace carbs, and fat is at a minimum. My ground chicken meals were definitely a favorite of mine but to get peeled they had to go. Food choices are limited to chicken breast and turkey breast. Everything else is pretty much eliminated. Except during skipload of course. I'll also be adjusting my training to less volume. Recovery is still a key component, you can work super hard but if you don't recover what's the use? Train smart and train hard, push some heavy ass weight to stimulate muscle then get cardio done. Current PSL gear is at 125 Masteron every other day (this is my max dosage) and Tren Ace 60 mg daily (this will go up next week). Been suffering a bit, time to get really deep into that pit and come out in 18 days ready to present my best package yet.

Nothing new going on when it comes to prep. There are some obstacles outside of prep that wouldn't be very big but during prep it just drains your energy a little bit more. All things than can be handled just annoyances. Looking forward to starting my skipload tonight. This will be my final full on skipload. Next week I'll have a very shortened window just to fill out a bit then deplete for the last week. Probably two non prep meals for mothers day celebrations. One thing that has become a big thing for this last month of prep is fiber. I'm getting 30+ grams daily just to be regular. So as you get closer get some sugar free metamucil, weight can't drop if food is just sitting in your intestines. 16 days and counting.

Today I'd like to focus on what it feels like to really be lean. Now I still have room to pull off more fat but this is my leanest package yet. And I can say being lean is fun for 2-3 hours a day, the rest is suffering. This is what it should be, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. Now for others with different genetics, nutrition, cardio and training they might feel differently but for me those evening gym sessions lifting when lean are fun. Seeing striations and veins can drive you to push hard even when energy is low. However the hour cardio fasted, the hour of cardio in the evening and the low amount of calories isn't fun. During a skipload it is because everything is popping and pumped but if you are truly depleting yourself like you should that's short lived. Please don't take this as complaining because even though it sucks I truly appreciate it and in a sick way love it. I know my suffering right now will automatically take out some competitors that can't push themselves to this level. I also have a weird obsession with getting what I call the skeletor face. I have 12 days to pull even a bit more fat, won't have my usual skipload this weekend since I'll be a week out but will have couple meals. Things are getting very exciting, ready to show my best physique yet. Current gear from PSL is at its max dosages Masteron 125 mg EOD and Tren Ace 70 mg daily. I see no need to go any higher.

Just realized I haven't updated in awhile. As you can expect things have been pretty busy. Still on 2 hours of cardio and trace carbs and fats. We've also decided to push for light heavyweight with my weight this morning at 207. Also started practicing my posing routine. I use to put a lot of time and effort into it but then I finally realized my efforts would be better spent getting lean as possible. The round isn't judged so I'd rather take first place than be the best posing routine. Had a coach at the gym tell me he doesn't expect too many bodybuilders at the competition, my response "I can't help who shows up and I hope a lot do". I'd rather compete against the best and I don't worry myself about who will or won't show. I've been doing my best just to focus on taking it day by day. I have a couple things that have been getting on my nerves lately but I'm not sure if it really bothers me or I'm just on edge. Tonight will be my last injection before the show. Yesterday was 125 mg of Masteron and 70 mg of Tren. Tonight will be 80 mg of Masteron and 70 mg of Tren. I prefer to do my last shot as early as I can so all oil and knots can clear. I know some use the inflammation to help certain body parts but I prefer a different look. I also switched to 1 mg of Letrozole for the last 7 days before the show to kill estrogen and dry out as much as possible and even though it's only been a few days I can feel it's effects on the joints. 3 days and counting.

So the show ended up being small but it was a nice warm up show. I placed 1st in light heavyweight and won my first overall bodybuilding trophy. Now I have 7.5 weeks to improve for usually the biggest or 2nd biggest competition in Colorado. The goal will be to lose another 1-2% body fat to bring in striated glutes. My dryness and leanness were good but I could've been fuller. I tracked all of my carbs so next time we can push more carbs to really feel out. We've pulled cardio back to 90 mins and upped macros to 250 protein, 55 fat and cycling carbs between 50 and trace. I don't have professional pics yet but I'll attach some audience pics and attention professional once I get them. Current gear is just testosterone E, I took a 250 mg shot the morning after the show I'll take another tomorrow then back into prep gear dosages and compounds.
View attachment 34237

Today I'll go over my struggles with doing multiple shows. It's easy and hard at the same time. The easy parts are that you should be already in good condition and have a real life trial run for carbing up/drying out you can tweak or repeat. The hard parts being able to get back into the grind and everything that comes with it. At least for me I've struggled with getting back into my routine. I understand I'm going to have to push even harder to improve but I also know I have more lead way to cheat a bit without causing an issue. But that can lead to showing up looking the same or slightly worse which is not what I want. I think I've finally been able to get out of that mind frame and back into grinding for a win at the biggest show in the state. However I can fully say that until I get a good week under my belt doing exactly what I'm suppose to do.

I think I can say I'm back on my grind. Weight has been dropping so I'll be back to my normal skipload this weekend. I know I'm not fully depleted because I've been getting serious, sometimes painful pumps in the gym. I could probably go another week with out but I think mentally, for my relationship and getting back into the groove I was in for my first show that this is the best option. I'm a big believer in "if it's not broke, don't fix it". After having a trusted source critique my photos from the first show I've decided to change my focus on certain training days. I know I can't or won't add much tissue but if I can emphasize the muscle groups more it could help. The biggest change is to my 2nd leg day. It's now almost all hamstrings. The quad volume is at a minimum, 4 sets and hamstring volume will be around 10-12 with some glute work thrown in. Hopefully this will help my rear and side poses. I'm also back to prep cycle with all my gear from PSL I'm running 50 mg Masteron and 75 mg test prop EOD currently with a half tab of Arimidex daily.

Just saw your log here, nice write ups. None of the pics are working though, I kinda wanted to see where you're at along with the macros you're posting. Keep it up!

Nothing much to update on this week. I did start using mk 677 about 9-10 days ago at a very low dose pre bed. I'm currently taking 5 mg. I checked my blood sugar this morning and everything looked good so tonight I'll bump my dose up to 6.25 mg. Bodybuilding is an expensive sport and gh isn't really in my budget so I'm hoping for some moderate help from mk. If it helps make body fat a bit easier to drop and keeps me fuller on a small dose without shooting my blood sugar up I'll consider it a success. Everything else is consistent 95 mins of cardio daily, macros are 254 protein, cycling 50 grams of carbs and trace carbs back and forth then fat is at 5t grams. Psl gear is at 75 mg Masteron, 50 mg test prop and 125 mg Tren E EOD.

IML Gear Cream!
Closing in on 4 weeks out from last show. No real changes, checked in with my coach and we are staying consistent on the current plan. I was ready to step on the gas a bit and he felt it wasn't needed right now. So I decided internally to push the intensity a bit on cardio and lifting. Starting to go flat and not getting as much of a pump as I did 2 weeks ago so glucose is starting to get depleted which is good. Weight is steadily dropping 2 lbs a week, still need to drop more fat from glutes but trusting the process no need to burn out early. Currently macros are 254 protein, cycling carbs between trace and 50 grams and fat is at 55. Current PSL gear is 50 mg test prop, 125 mg Tren E and 75 mg Masteron EOD with 40 mg Anavar daily. This Saturday var will go up, test prop will go down and I'll be switching to Tren Ace. This morning my fasting glucose was 95 so up 8 from last week but still good so I'm going to up MK dosage to 7.5 mg nightly. Once it enters 100 or more I'll be dropping the MK. I was hoping the increase in glucose numbers would be slower so I could use it longer. Hopefully with the increase in intensity maybe I can hold off on dropping it, we'll have to see.

Just like I expected I forgot to take pics of my meals. I did however take a pic of my go to snacks. On top of the meals during my skipload I usually buy some snack items too I've been craving, sometimes it's chips or goldfish. This time around I went with oatmeal creampies and cinnamon bun oreos. Top notch choices, the cinnamon bun oreos are amazing, never had them before. Spoke with the coach yesterday and we are turning things up a bit, cardio is moving up to 110 minutes daily. Macros are staying the same. So for me I'm dropping off 1-2 sets from my previous volume numbers. Still looking to hit failure on 1-2 exercises in the beginning of each workout on my heavy days. PSL gear is at 30 mg test prop EOD, 100 mg Masteron EOD, 50 mg Tren Ace ED and 50 mg Anavar daily. Normally I would have dropped test this week but I'm experimenting by keeping it in another 2 weeks but at a low dosage. This mornings blood glucose was 95, same as last week so MK dosage will go up tonight to 35 units which will be 8.75 mg before bed. Everything is rolling pretty good just have to keep the intensity high in lifting and cardio.

So I've decided to drop MK, not because of any negative side effects but positive ones. This last week it was really hard to get my weight below baseline and I got a pretty good pump on Wednesday which usually doesn't happen because I'm flat and glucose levels are low. So my reasoning is the gh pulse is causing me to retain glucose and helping me not go flat as well as keeping water in the muscles. All of these are good things unless you already know you will have a difficult time making weight. So I feel like the trade of is worth it right now to drop MK so I don't have to do anything too drastic to make light heavyweight. Now I do think MK works reasonably well with the way I used it but it would be better suited for someone at the low or middle end of a weight class. I will start back using it in the off season but I'm a bit more skeptical on how long I will be able to use it with more carbs in my plan and slowly dropping cardio. Other than that nothing new, check ins tomorrow.

So things are moving as normal, looking forward to my skipload. However I've decided to take the HGH plunge this off season. Once I get the budget I'm going for it. I've created a plan I'm going to be saving money from clients and I feel good about. Since budget is the limiting factor I will see if PSL would be willing to give me a discount on their hgh. I don't expect it to be given and I could include the results and blood work results like I do from gear. I'll be reaching out to psl rep within the next week to discuss the future of this log into the off season and hopefully another national level show in 2019.

In the final days before the last competition. I've been trying to get all my normal daily life duties done so that I can focus on peaking the last couple days. Woke up this morning at 212 lbs so have some weight to drop to reach 198 cut off. But I'm really not worried about it, the way my weight has fluctuated the last few weeks I expect to be below 208 by Thursday morning then I know I can drop 10 lbs in water relatively easy. Spoke with the coach today to go over what we want to do. We are going to push carbs harder and push for more dryness too. Haven't gotten around to messaging PSL about continuing the log but I'm hoping to do it on Friday when I have time off. Hopefully I've provided enough value to keep it going, I'm looking to do big things this off season with my physique.

So the final competition didn't end exactly how I wanted but it was a very competitive class as it should be in the biggest show in the state. I got 4th place and really I would only debate putting myself ahead of one other competitor. However the blame is on me I need to be more conditioned and I need to improve my posterior chain. That will be the goal of the off season to truly move up to the heavyweight class by adding 10-12 lbs of stage muscle with 80-90% of it being added to the posterior chain. I took Sunday completely off, eat whatever I wanted without going over board. The Monday I started back on morning cardio but no lifting, I planned to start lifting Tuesday. I did my morning cardio but in the evening after getting home I felt tired so I took a nap instead, couldn't do that on prep. Yesterday I was back on two a days however my lifting is different. My plan is 2 weeks of deloading where I keep volume at normal levels but only lift 60-80% of normal weight, no failure. Then after that I'll probably do 4 weeks of normal lifting but only 4 days a week then transition into a 5 day split. All off season I think I'll be going back and forth from 4 and 5 day routines depending on recovery and how growth is coming along. Nutrition is 90% back on plan slowly weeding out extra snacks and calories.

So I emailed PSL last week as I'm writing this I haven't heard back yet. Currently I'm still following my deload program I came up with. I'm also slowly bringing down AAS. Last week and this week I'm on 500 mg test E. Then for 2 weeks I'll use 400 mg weekly then I'd like to cruise on 300 mg weekly while having my blood work numbers all in range. My plan is to have blood drawn on my 3rd week of 300 mg and see where I am. I have to see the numbers to know what if anything needs to be changed. I'm still using a half tab of Arimidex daily but once I get to 300 I'd like to try to use my AI strategy I came up with half tab of Arimidex every 3rd day and 20-40 mg nolva the other two days. Some might find this convoluted but I think it takes strengths and weaknesses of each into consideration. The half life of Arimidex is 3 days and it's pretty powerful however it can have an effect on lipids where as nolva is mild, keeps gyno symptoms at bay but let's estrogen float around in the blood stream. I hypothesize that using both can keep estrogen symptoms down while not effecting lipids harshly. Now this may evolve to a back and forth switch between nolva and Arimidex if I don't like my estrogen numbers but that all will be determined with blood work.

I'm back to full go in my training. Going to be pushing for new growth the next couple weeks while still keeping cardio pretty high and calories in check. In the past I've been known to get out of shape so the 2 main goals this off season are stay in shape (9-12%) body fat and to add as much muscle as possible on my posterior chain (back, glutes & hamstrings). I also started my bespoke training program from Luke Sandoe. He's created a program using some DC principles and some volume. Yesterday was leg day and it was intense. Legs shaking intense. Currently I haven't heard anything from PSL, I'll give a few more days before I reach out again or contact others that might be able to get to him. This week is my first week on 400 mg weekly of test E. I'll stay here for 2 weeks before moving to 300 weekly in hopes of getting my bloods in range and cruising there. If needed though I will go lower than 300.

So far doing ok on new training program. I'm working my way thru the first run of each day, I believe it takes at least 1 training session to figure out starting weights. What I've run into is probably having an extra set or 2 too many because if I deem the set not heavy enough I count it as a warm up. Last night that was the cases with deadlifts I hadn't done them since before the car accident. I've done rack deads but each is its own animal so I ended up doing a couple too many sets to truly get up to my max effort failure set. I got 315 for which I'm ok with but not happy with. My goal is to be around 500 before the end of this 12 week program then to get to 600 before my next prep. Planning out my possible off season blast after a long cruise since I've been prepping all of 2018 so far. However bloods will have final say over cruise length. Currently I'm waking up at 221-224 consistently. My macros are 300 protein, 55 fat then on training days 125 carbs, on rest/cardio only days 50-75. I'll probably stay with these for at least 2 weeks. If I stay in the 20's consistently then after 2 weeks I'll be looking to up those. I'm also using 2 ius of humalog pre and post workout only on pull days. Those numbers maybe adjusted after 2 weeks as well. Reader participation moment, does anyone else not like training biceps? I get bored with them easily because there's so few movements. Also whenever I do have a good bicep training day no matter how hydrated I am they cramp up in the shower, then it becomes hard to wash my body and hair without bending my arms lol. One time when I was using clen one bicep cramped so bad it bruised from the inside out. That was before I learned about taking 3 grams of taurine daily to counteract the cramps associated with clen.

Get Shredded!
I had a couple of days this week, wasn't my usual motivated self. I didn't eat horribly so my weight only got up to 226. I view those days as needed off days, when prepping I would force myself to go but now in the off season I can accept that I will have an off day here and there. However the next couple days will be brutal with workouts and no rest days till next week. Currently I'm on my last week of 400 mg of Test E. Next week I drop to 300 mg, I hope to cruise here while getting bloods in range. My cardio is very personalized right now I get in a minimum of 6 days of fasted cardio at 40-50 mins and then afternoon cardio is 5-7 days anywhere from 20-40 mins. I base it off my nutrition if I cheated or if I know I'm going to cheat later as well as what muscle group I'm training. Too early to see results from the new training program but the intensity is high.

- - - Updated - - -

Link to other log? I looked in his posts and do not see another one. I'd like to see pics, too.
Not sure if I can post links but I have the same log on brotherhood of pain & professional muscle.

A couple notes but I'm pretty surprised with the amount of soreness I'm getting from my new training program. Each time I look at it I think it's not enough volume. Maybe because I started off training as a high volume guy I always think it's needed but since I've gotten better at my intensity level in the gym I'm getting better results. It's still very early only week 2 but I'm excited to see where I am in 10 more weeks. I do know that 2-3 years ago this plan wouldn't have been a good fit. I look back now at the way I trained and I know I trained like a pussy. But I think that's what bodybuilding is, growing and learning to be more intense, learning to push boundaries more. I'm sure if I'm still doing this I'm 2-3 years I'll think the way I train now is too easy lol (I hope to still be bodybuilding in 2-3 years). Second note I've never done BB rows Dorian style before but they definitely hit the lats well. Still working my way thru the first cycle of workouts finding my weights but I'm so excited to hit each workout a second time and push these numbers up and hopefully push my muscle mass up.

Things are moving along pretty well. I'm very happy with my current conditioning 4 weeks post show. However I'm not complacent, I know it will take diligence to stay in shape while also adding muscle tissue. After check ins yesterday we've upped my macros again. I'm currently at 300 grams protein, 150 carbs (on training days - 75 on rest/cardio days) & 55 fat. I checked my fasting glucose this morning first reading was 127, that didn't seem right so checked it again right away and it read 101. Still on the high side but considering that it's still probably a little off since it drop 26 units in less than a minute I'll keep going. My understanding is that low body fat is also a good sign of insulin sensitivity so I'm not going to get worked up about. Currently running what I hope to be my cruise dose of 300 mg test E weekly. Plan on getting blood work later this month and working on getting supplies from PSL to keep the log going thru the rest of this year.

Haven't updated in awhile, things are moving along well in the bodybuilding side of life. In the non bodybuilding it's just like anyone else most days are average or good with a few bad ones sprinkled in. Currently plans are to continue the log with PSL. That's great news and my current cruise dose seems to be working. I'm hovering around 228-229 morning weight. I want to get up to 230-231 and hold that for a couple weeks with my current conditioning and nutrition. I'm about 90% strict and use the other 10% in calculated manner for my weak body parts. I'm also enjoying being semi normal. The last couple weeks I've been able to eat free food at my work. Something I can't do while prepping. I have a planned date to get blood drawn, it has to be very precise because to get accurate levels you need 72 hours of no lifting. The reason for this being is if you lift that creates muscle breakdown which your liver takes part in which raises liver levels. I'm also assuming you can't inject during that time either. So my current lifting is 5 times a week but that week will get cut to 3 or 4 to provide accurate rest not to over reach leading into the next week. For now I feel good but bloods will be the true test. Currently I'm running 300 mg of test E weekly, half tab of Arimidex every 3rd day with a 20 mg of Nolvadex on the non Arimidex days (this could change depending on E2 test). Macros are at 300 protein, 175 carbs on training day, 75 on non training days and 60 fat. Cardio fluctuates but I'm doing at minimum 6 days of fasted morning cardio 35-45 mins then evening cardio depends. On back days I do either HIIT or no cardio then the other days I decide on my weight and nutrition what amount of time is best to keep conditioning.

Been a hectic week at work and pretty intense training week. Everything us progressing well, ended up taking an extra rest day because I felt like I needed it after a really good back day. I've implemented a few new things now I'm using farmers walks as part of my cardio. I also am happy to announce the log will continue thru 2018 and into the early part of 2019 after speaking with PSL rep. Also I just purchased my blood work which I will be getting done in the early part of September. Going really in depth on these. Hopefully everything looks good then I have an outside the box idea especially for me. After I finish my cruise I noticed I have bottles of gear with small amounts that I can't plan a whole cycle on. So my idea is a what's left cycle. Not a great name but I'll keep my test at a base number maybe 500 or 600 then I'll take what's left over and add it in individually. Like first 2 weeks might be test and deca, then next 2 or weeks test and Masteron. Basically finish out those bottles instead of throwing away gear with a test base. Sort of haphazard but keep dosages in moderate range and see what happens.

Quick update, I fell off the wagon a bit. I slept in a few more days this week than I had planned. However training was good and it doesn't look like it hurt be much. I'll chalk it up to needing extra recovery. I consider Saturday to be the start of my new week so next week I plan on getting morning cardio in 4 days minimum which shouldn't be an issue because I have to take 3 days off to get my blood drawn for my blood work. Since I can't lift might as well keep the body fat in check. Other than at I'm excited to keep progressing in training and hopefully blood work comes back all in range.

And another touchdown from PSL. Received my shipment yesterday. No issues and really quick shipping. Got my blood drawn this morning as well. Excited to get those results back. Now I can finally get back to some intensity. Last week I needed the rest this week I'm chomping at the bit to get in there and cause some micro tears. I had Luke add in a bit of volume on my Pull 2 workout for next time it comes around. Tonight is pull 3, still using insulin on my Pull days. Currently using humalog at 4 IU preworkout and 2 IU post workout.

Got my blood test results back and there are a couple things out of range but not wildly. And the amount they are off isn't far and I have past results to compare them too. One example is my HDL which is at 31 and the range is greater than 39. However on my past 2 tests I had 28 in 2016 and 31 in 2017 so it has improved or stayed the same for 3 years. I'm ok with that. Especially since cholesterol total and triglycerides are both in range. I am attaching a pic of the most important part, that's testosterone and estrogen to prove the quality of PSL. I'm using 300 mg weekly of test E split up, I took a 150 mg shot Sunday around noon then had my blood drawn Wednesday morning. The result is 1844.6 ng/dL pretty damn high for 300 mg if you ask me. Estrogen is 31.5, the high of the normal range is 42.6 I'm currently using 1 tab of Arimidex the day after injection, then I use 20 mg of Nolvadex the other days. I may implement DIM or up my Nolvadex to lower it a bit but undecided on that. I sent my blood work to my coach and another ifbb pro to take a look at. I'm not worried but a 2nd and 3rd opinion couldn't hurt.
View attachment 36211

Things got derailed last week thanks to a cold that is going around. I ended being out of the gym Wednesday thru Saturday. Got back in this Sunday and really felt it. It was my deadlift day and after it I was spent and nauseous. First time almost throwing up from a back workout. I finished the workout but it definitely wasn't enthusiastically. I could tell my recovery in between sets was labored, I needed more time in between but I was able to reach failure and still progress on the numbers I did for that workout previously. I've decided to continue my cruise till I hit 12 weeks. Then I'll start a blast where the first 4-6 weeks will be a mini cut. I don't think it's a good idea to cut while cruising so the increase in AAS will help retain muscle. The plan for the mini cut is just to reset insulin sensitivity and hopefully drop some body fat. Not looking for huge drops in body fat but a bit. Right now I'm looking at doing a cycle of never done before and that's running deca higher than test. Looking at a 10-12 week blast of deca at 600 mg weekly and leaving test at 300 mg weekly. Then back to cruise.

Back