• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hell yes!

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just landed a job with an awesome meal prep company, only work sat thru tue, get salary, bonuses if we go overtime and also if we bring in business, free meals every week and the guy wants to sponsor me. I'm supposed to do a bulk log for hammer soon too so this is perfect timing. I've never been able to afford the amount of food i need or find the time to prep that much and still have made a lot of progress, I'm excited for this awesome change in my life, for me and my little family. Ive been struggling for a long time to keep up with bills and life and this place can provide an awesome future. We pull in a ton of business and it's still a new company, I'm excited to see it grow. Yay for me!

​Is this a local only or internet order also?

Just landed a job with an awesome meal prep company, only work sat thru tue, get salary, bonuses if we go overtime and also if we bring in business, free meals every week and the guy wants to sponsor me. I'm supposed to do a bulk log for hammer soon too so this is perfect timing. I've never been able to afford the amount of food i need or find the time to prep that much and still have made a lot of progress, I'm excited for this awesome change in my life, for me and my little family. Ive been struggling for a long time to keep up with bills and life and this place can provide an awesome future. We pull in a ton of business and it's still a new company, I'm excited to see it grow. Yay for me!

Congratulations bro! Sounds awesome. So this a company that ships meals? If so, I'd like some info

Congratulations! This is excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich is happy to have you as a 5%er now bro.

Awesome man, put in hard work. You'll be running that place in no time.

Right on man

Congrats, man

You'll have to share company info. Maybe interested in buying. Congrats.

Get Shredded!
You best be hookin up some phat sales

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Congrats, sounds like a great oppertunity

Back