• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bpc 157

Riverghost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone used this for rehab on shoulder? Sounds like it is awesome stuffI am going to start in a few days to see if it will help my sore shoulder. Just looking for first hand reports

Ive heard of this stuff for spot enhancemnent, thats about it and thats all ive heard. Have you tried tb500? Seems like something like 8-9/10 people have noticeable success with it. I tried it for my shoulder but it didnt help. But i theres so many shit low grade peptides out there i could have easily got stuck with some junk. High grade peptides are very hard to find.

I've used both tb500 and bpc several times, tb seems to work better for me. Used mainly for tendinitis, arthritis type stuff.

BPC is good never tried TB but it does seem to have more sides. I have read of some people that take the dose witha benadryl chaser.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ive heard of this stuff for spot enhancemnent, thats about it and thats all ive heard. Have you tried tb500? Seems like something like 8-9/10 people have noticeable success with it. I tried it for my shoulder but it didnt help. But i theres so many shit low grade peptides out there i could have easily got stuck with some junk. High grade peptides are very hard to find.

I have only ordered from 1 supplier but never had issues so even if I find it cheaper I would rather buy from a tristed source.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back