• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big ole girls! ! !

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The Test is screwing with me. I've been horny as shit this whole time. I'm between last pin and pct now, but the urge is still strong in this young Padawan.

Big ole girl started eyeballing me in the gym, I mean big. I'm not typically into this big. Anyways, she walks over and starts telling me how she works out late on the weekends between 9 and 1130, because no one is at the gym. Then starts showing me videos of her squating. Then followed up with. "Can I give you my number so we can meet up, If you don't have a girl who will get mad that is."

God damn it, I popped a chub right there. I'd a bent that big girl over right then and rimmed that Brown eye donut like she's never had.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

big boy stuff. lets not de-rail your thread. more fat girl stuff.

explain this "big" in lbs

I had one I called teeter totter years ago.....She bigger around than she was tall. I could climb on top of her to mount, and my knees wouldn't touch the ground. She had lots of coin though, and didn't mind sharing it....or the pussy.

IML Gear Cream!
Beat that ass !!!!!

Cheapthreads out..

Anything over 500 a week and I'm a freakin madman, drives my woman crazy

200 lbs is where I draw the line but man big fat titties are hypnotizing. Just draws you in and you can't help yourself.

Banging her is the only smart thing to do here.

200 lbs is where I draw the line but man big fat titties are hypnotizing. Just draws you in and you can't help yourself.

Banging her is the only smart thing to do here.

Idk man.

I've never been a fan of fat ass titties. I've always enjoyed a B cup, even an A cup. I'm more of an ass/thighs man.

Fat floppy titties.... :hmm:

Im just not a fan. I see them rolls and think stank. I talked to this chick in the gym that does waxing ect. She said believe it or not the big ones are cleaner then the small ones. I was like eh Ill still pass lol

Idk man.

I've never been a fan of fat ass titties. I've always enjoyed a B cup, even an A cup. I'm more of an ass/thighs man.

Fat floppy titties.... :hmm:
I like em all to be honest. big, small, medium. Its ALL good.

Get Shredded!
Dont you guys consider it a insult? I mean we work our asses off in the gym to get a fat ass? Hell NO!

I had one I called teeter totter years ago.....She bigger around than she was tall. I could climb on top of her to mount, and my knees wouldn't touch the ground. She had lots of coin though, and didn't mind sharing it....or the pussy.
I had a big girl like that once. My first piece after getting out of jail, she was a Mexican girl I knew from back in high school. She triped me out. Once I got on top, she told me to start choking and slapping her, then told me to call her a dirty Spic. Afterwards, she wanted to take me to get white pride tattooed on my forearms so she could read it while we did it again.

She had issues, I quickly found a new one after a couple of booty calls.

I had a big girl like that once. My first piece after getting out of jail, she was a Mexican girl I knew from back in high school. She triped me out. Once I got on top, she told me to start choking and slapping her, then told me to call her a dirty Spic. Afterwards, she wanted to take me to get white pride tattooed on my forearms so she could read it while we did it again.

She had issues, I quickly found a new one after a couple of booty calls.

Racial Sex!
Nice

Goddamn. Running my first cycle and I wanna stick pretty much all the vag. Driving me fucking crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back